Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:12:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will not die but it will multiply the value  (Read 586 times)
jayco25 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

I think it will be more demand and its price and will increase even more unexpectedly. Although its price drops does not mean that no bitcoin supporters have a lot reason of  its drop but we expect it to increase in the coming days.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:49:37 AM

That is how random spikes work they are unexpected Cheesy. I don't know if we can expect a rise in days but I would be confident we will rise in months for sure.

MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:52:47 AM

HODL baby! I had some friend (who doesn't own BTC or invest) that was telling me to realize some of my profits as he was watching the charts hit $18k yesterday...

Sad, that these nublets don't understand HODL and think they can just walk into the BTC space and give trading advice without ever doing it themselves.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

I think it will be more demand and its price and will increase even more unexpectedly. Although its price drops does not mean that no bitcoin supporters have a lot reason of  its drop but we expect it to increase in the coming days.

Bitcoins will always reign supreme, look at last year it was 1k and today it is 10k. Bitcoins has always been sluggish during the start of the year, it always picks up during latter half of the year. Yes there is panic all around but one really needs to hold still and not sell but stock it
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

Bitcoin's value is not lower because many investors are buying bitcoin so it's not worthless to spend bitcoin's value and it's expected to be higher than its price this year so it's good to hold bitcoin

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

which I know is the number of requests the more expensive the price. This is the law of the market. I have not seen it thrive for the next few days, but I do not know what will happen in the next few weeks.
Hopefully it's as expected, with so many more investors who invest money.
goocoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

Bitcoin's value is not lower because many investors are buying bitcoin so it's not worthless to spend bitcoin's value and it's expected to be higher than its price this year so it's good to hold bitcoin

As a new type of financial instrument, reasonable, legal, anti-counterfeiting and anti-inflation are four characteristics that Bitcoin has tremendous appreciation potential.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

I hope the price of  bitcoin will rise up in the month of December, 2018. I think I have bitcoin in that month. In the recent dipping down of bitcoin is an opportunity for the investors to buy some bitcoins. It can be doubled soon as the price goes up!
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

I also think now that the drop in prices is only a market shift, bitcoin prices will eventually rise back up, and the time lapse will not be too long. We all believe in the value and potential of bitcoin. Many bitcoin supporters are watching, but I think they Will not wait too long.
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

As you can see from the previous K chart, bitcoin has a big drop every year.
I've heard countless people say that bitcoin is about to die, but bitcoin will has a big jump after the fall in the future.I think this year, too.

De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

which I know is the number of requests the more expensive the price. This is the law of the market. I have not seen it thrive for the next few days, but I do not know what will happen in the next few weeks.
Hopefully it's as expected, with so many more investors who invest money.

I agree. Just like any other market in the stocks world, bitcoin will be the same. It has its characteristics of fluctuation. Its value could one day go up and the next go down. It is indeed risky but bitcoin is worth it when you got it, when you've won.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

this is the best time for anybody who wants to get involved with bitcoin to start buying. although i would advise the newcomers to be extra careful because someone who has just found out about bitcoin may not be so happy if another 5% drop happens!

when in dips sometimes it is hard to believe bitcoin will be worth a lot more than that current price but if you get away from the drama and start looking at the bigger picture, you can see it not only is possible but easy.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Today’s drop? No it’s surely has got nothing to do with these speculation. This is just very much character of the decentralised currencies where they tend to drop in value and rise unexpectedly depending on the external factors. I’m sure that there is no way one can speculate the right future for the bitcoin unless and until we have the right data to analyse for it.

Yes demand and supply equation always works, it’s the math really and numbers can’t lie. The time will pass and demand will increase, it’s true and hence the prices.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

True, it doesn't mean that the price drops of bitcoin at this moment , it will die. No it won't . It will comeback sooner. Instead of panic ,lets make it as a good chance to buy or collect bitcoins and hodl because in the middle of this year it will increase again like what happened to previous years if you just check the prices of bitcoin.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

Bitcoin never ceases to attract attention. I think bitcoin can not disappear without a trace.This situation can be seen in different ways. Depends what is meant when we talk about the death of bitcoin. For the man who bought bitcoin for example for 10,000 dollars and over time, bitcoin will drop to 1000 or less it will be considered death. But for people who actually use the PTS it doesn't matter. Bitcoin is not a full-fledged currency. It serves as a means of payment for intermediate values. It is not the ultimate goal of a product.Bitcoin will not die until there is a PZP network.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Bitcoin is the first blockchain, the original crypto currency. At the end of 2017 it was at about 10KUSD but now it has crashed to 9.5KUSD. This doesn't mean that it is having dark future. Experts says that at the end of 2018 it will surely reach or cross 20KUSD. 

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Bitcoin is the first blockchain, the original crypto currency. At the end of 2017 it was at about 10KUSD but now it has crashed to 9.5KUSD. This doesn't mean that it is having dark future. Experts says that at the end of 2018 it will surely reach or cross 20KUSD. 

I have read "experts," say that bitcoin will go below $1000... Who cares what they say. It is scary now though because bitcoin has dropped so much. But it is still worth much more then it was. Let us have faith. I think it will rise, it just needs time. One thing I worry about is all these other coins and tokens being bought and kept instead of bitcoin creates less of a demand for bitcoin
wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

I do not think it is possible to rise in the coming days. Now bitcoin has plunged so badly that it will take some time to recover,but I believe bitcoin will be higher in 2018 than in previous years.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

I agree. Bitcoin value may have drop these last few weeks but I am very positive that It will go back up. This drop was caused by a lot of people selling their Bitcoins due to the last holidays, but it will go back up, am sure of it, So let's just hold on to our bitcoins and wait for that.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

No one can say for sure what will happen to Bitcoin but I do not think the current price is a bad thing as a lower price allows more people to enter the market which as it becomes more mainstream should be a good thing.

The main driver behind the drop is the FUDers, now the price is dropping the media outlets are reporting this causing fear and the price to drop further.

Blockchain is a hot topic and raises share prices when companies just mention they are going to use it somehow so the technology isn't going anywhere and I can't see the first currency that uses it going anywhere either

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: