Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will not die but it will multiply the value  (Read 586 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

I do not understand what you are saying, how bitcoin will rise and height if it has no support? and that is not possible. bitcoin rises and high because bitcoin has many supporters. so bitcoin will survive, rise and height.
if bitcoin has no support, of course bitcoin will not last and will die.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

I have the same expectations.
It is too early to tell that it will really fall hard.
From the start of the rise I did doubt it will stay that way. I am considering this just a fall back to where it came from and now just fluctuating again.
We might dont know what is happening behind it but after all this dip, the increase in value have a larger possibility again just like before.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

I think it will be more demand and its price and will increase even more unexpectedly. Although its price drops does not mean that no bitcoin supporters have a lot reason of  its drop but we expect it to increase in the coming days.

Those big investors are seeing a big opportunity in dip, dont worry it will rise again they all buy after bitcoin hit the low marks they are targeting.  we dont know it now what is the best price marks fro them to brought cheap bitcoin and make huge profit.
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Price hovering around 9k , what do you think about it ? is it going to decrease much again ?
CrKedd4

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

Yes I strongly agree, bitcoin will increase because many have invested in bitcoin and definitely bitcoin value will continue to grow fore. Because many use bitcoin as a tool to exchange it.
hott_staff

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

Look at the bright side: If bitcoin plunges in value, more people will be able to buy and use bitcoin as a currency, so it's better for the overall bitcoin ecosystem. There should be a time when everybody has some bitcoins and casually use them to purchase coffee, gas or houses. And it's not so long in the future.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

I think it will be more demand and its price and will increase even more unexpectedly. Although its price drops does not mean that no bitcoin supporters have a lot reason of  its drop but we expect it to increase in the coming days.

yes you are right now technological developments are highly developed around the world and have started to enter the all-digital savvy and digital currencies are starting to be developed like bitcoin will also be one currency in the future that could affect the world's finances.
junrecana

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

I think it will not die because of there are lots of people who wants to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the new type of currency and soon majority of the people around the world will be using bitcoin for there transactions.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

this is the best time for anybody who wants to get involved with bitcoin to start buying. although i would advise the newcomers to be extra careful because someone who has just found out about bitcoin may not be so happy if another 5% drop happens!

when in dips sometimes it is hard to believe bitcoin will be worth a lot more than that current price but if you get away from the drama and start looking at the bigger picture, you can see it not only is possible but easy.

If someone is troubled by 5% drop, I think he should not invest in crypto at all. There is lot of volatility in the prices and we have seen more than 30% change in the price levels in the past. If you really want to make sure shot profit with Bitcoins, all you have to do is to hold it for more than 6 months or so.

For instance see the prices:

October 2016 - $600

January 2017 - $800

May 2017      - $2000

September  2017  - $5000

December 2017 -  $13800

It never decreased in 3 months gap.

Signature available for rent
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

I will buy @ 8300
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Btc value is very volatile and unpredictable. Just hodl what you have soon the price will go back up in a few days.. goodluck!! happy hodling everyone!! Smiley
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

Just like the old scene in bitcoins price hikes,its all of a sudden.Volatility for short.Anytime bitcoins price may rocket up and boom like a hell again just like what happen in this end year of 2017.Look where bitcoins value is sitting at.This will be a hell of a crazy ride

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

Right, we just need to give the market a little time, like maybe a couple of months. Bitcoin will shine again.
LeeMBlack

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

I agree with you, the bitcoin will not come to an end and will leave all its investors bankrupt, of course it will cost to increase its value and reach the previous values ​​but it is not impossible, the important thing is that the governments can reach an agreement, something that does not affect your stock market and that at the same time favors the citizenship. I recently read an article where it was said that one of the possible solutions would be to limit the amount of bitcoin purchases in these countries that are against their use, in this way they would have a "control".
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

The decline that is happening currently is really troublesome for those who have entered the BTC market at a high price. They should practice patience and never let their emotions affect their investment strategy. Just buy during these dips and wait for a couple of months to years before taking profit. Set your goals and do cost averaging to accumulate BTC for it will become the future of money.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

The price dropped and all I see in the topics is that the bitcoin dies. You are right! We don;t have to wait for the bitcoin funeral because it will multiply its value soon
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

I agreed with your views. This is merely a correction and Bitcoin will be ready for another run soon. This is very typical in the crypto world.
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

Bitcoin was way too pumped last year. Everything that has been happening since then is just a long price correction. I also believe it will go up eventually but it will take some time and a few more dips before that happens. Hopefully towards the end of the year we will see it reaches 20k.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

That is how random spikes work they are unexpected Cheesy. I don't know if we can expect a rise in days but I would be confident we will rise in months for sure.

Yes I agree, in March we will see bitcoin prices much better than current prices. We must be patient in holding bitcoin for better results.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Yes, there is truth and practically it is possible if it's implemented in the right way during the downfall when the volatility is low with low momentum in action. If during the downfall if you see some signs of strength and if the chart analysis shows that the candle is having enough demand by starting with a big range of volatility then you can expect that the strength is coming soon and the bitcoin prices will be starting to rise soon. And I think that rise is expected to be seen soon and the bitcoin value will be sure to multiply if the rise will continue to work for another three months. But right now the market is still in sideways zone and we should be waiting for signs of confirmation.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: