Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOREIGN LANGUAGE  (Read 700 times)
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Languages everybody should know,when you do not know what will be useful when needed,but knowing the language,much better to travel to communicate with different people,learn new traditions,religion,knowledge,every strange their knowledge,traditions,culture,and not sitting in one place,and looking at the world through the window,you'll see that the world is much more beautiful than one place!

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

Here in our country there are many native languages that our people are speaking but the majority of that native languages that we speak is the pilipino language. We also speak english language , since english is the universal language that the world are speaking  , we filipinos is learning english to easy communicate in other countries .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:56:22 AM

Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

I would really love to learn a new language, like maybe spanish and mandarin. English on itself is really something you should really be proficient at. I mean the movies, culture, politics, news and such where learning english has a huge edge. Also, now, learning Mandarin really is on the rise now. Where China's economy is increasing and being a super power now learning a new language is key

DeepBoost

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 04:52:33 AM by DeepBoost

My native language is russian, I have also comprehended some basics of english grammar. I wish I could speak spanish and chinese because they are (with english) the most popular languages on our planet.

yosemit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

English is an international mean of communication. Now I try to learn Spanish also after having learned French.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

English is the second language we used in our country, it was started to taught in pre school until college I think so everyone in my country even if it's just a vendor or people in a slump area has an ability to talk in English language. If I were to choose another language I would gladly choose Nihongo or Japanese language because I just like the way they speak lol haha

Skellen_Nilf_gaard

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

English is not my mother tongue. I also speak German and Polish, but am interested in learning some Spanish (because that's a sexy language and I love that country), Italian (because that seems to fun and I like Italy also), and French (because that's a beautiful and romantic language).

Oh yes, I would also like to learn some oriental language, maybe Arabic, that's gonna hard, but I like how that language sounds and I like the shrift they use. That's it I believe.  Cool

Enjoy learning new languages, that's interesting and fun!  Wink
Stanford

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

We are increasingly confronted with the fact that the knowledge of a foreign language becomes a vital necessity. I would like to note that the most popular language now is English.
Foreign language promotes the development of thought processes. Foreign language promotes the development of communicative abilities, as well as the removal of psychological barriers.
harmoni777

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

my native language is bahasa (indonesian), and still need to improve my english, but it will be nice if i can speak french too.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

I am indonesian, I am interested in learning English and Chinese. I have ever in course studying and learning both two foreign language. Those are interesting to learn because they are different in term structure.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

My native language is not english, it is Romanian, i learned english in school and i think that it helps me in my daily tasks, for example this forum. I would like to learn france or spanish, they have that specific accent that i like.
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

English isn’t my native language but I’d really like to be fluent from it. I can speak italian, spanish and filipino. I’d really love to learn japanese language because since i was a child i was so interested in japan and i hope one day I can travel there.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

English is not my first language!

The language I studied in school was English, but I didn't learn it well!

I think I will continue to learn English, after all, English is the most popular language in the world!
Hendralam18

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

Even English is not my native language, I love English almost everyday speaking in English with my workmate or relatives. My native language was Mandarin I live in Singapore. All Singaporean use English as the main language, second was Mandarin, some of was Cantonese language. Language is the most important thing to learn, if we can mastering some others language that will be helpful for us to communicate with other foreign and doing business in other side country.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

For one thing if you're in America or any english speaking country, you should at learn the english language. Much like if you're on another country, you should learn their language to actually tell them what you want. Now i know that english is almost a universal language for the longest time. But now, mandarin is fast becoming a popular language since mandarin speaking countries are beginning to take over the economy. So i guess it would be smart to learn a few words in mandarin

Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:39:08 AM

Moй poднoй- pyccкий. Ho изyчaю aнглийcкий. Изyчeниe и знaниe инocтpaннoгo языкa cтимyлиpyeт мoзгoвyю дeятeльнocть, a знaчит тpeниpyeт мoзг). Taкжe, ocoбeннo пepcпeктивнo знaть китaйcкий; китaйцы пoвcюдy и oни xopoшo плaтят пepeвoдчикaм)
daria_p

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

I'd love to learn Spanish) I also speak Russian and Ukrainian
namaldisa

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

Why should you learn a foreign language? Learning a foreign language open up employment opportunities. For businesses, it is essential to develop and sustain a strong footing in the global economy. It is better achievable if they can understand the psychology and the language of their foreign clients. Most companies therefore, look for candidates with foreign language skills. If you are already working, knowing a foreign language may lead to special recognitions or promotions. As an employer, it will help encourage staff performance, improve customer services, and increase revenue for your company.
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

A foreign language is a language originally from another country. It is also a language not spoken in the native country of the person referred to.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

My native language is russian. First I want to improve my English. The language that I would like to learn is Chinese. Behind this language is the future.
Why do you think that Chinese is the language of the future,do you think they will conquer the world or everyone will be moving to China looking for a job.  Tongue So are you planning to learn Mandarin or Cantonese.
I do speak five languages and English is my second language.If i get the time i would like to learn German and French .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: