Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOREIGN LANGUAGE  (Read 700 times)
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?
I can speak english but not that so much. I also study korean language (hangguk) because i want to go in south korea and also study spanish because my grandmother, auntie and uncle speaks spanish so i learn some in them.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
GC2263

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

English not my native language too. I speak english and mandarin. Both are important in my part of the world.
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

No,English is not my native language.I speak in bengali and express my feelings in this language. besides this I want learn English as a foreign and international language in which people speak and understand it.that is why i want to learn English and improve my skill on it.
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:55:42 PM

my native language is indonesian, do not rule out my foreign language learning, i am very interested in it.
because it is very useful to me, adding more insight into my language.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

Language is important in our lives. Without it there will be no words to be spoken, no words to think and no words to write. There are so many languages in the whole universe. Maybe other language is difficult to unerstand. Some are easy but you need time to understand and learn them. It is the so called foreign language. It is not mandatory to learn them but there are advantages of having foreign language as your second language. Because if you go to their places, at least you can speak and understand them for at least the basic.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:41:56 AM

I am from Philippines and my native language is Filipino. When I was at a young age, my mother's father/my grandfather already taught me a lot of English words and how or when to say them. So I knew the English language pretty early before I start going to school and it became an advantage for me. While I was growing up, me and my other siblings would always watch anime. It was our favorite past time and mimicking japanese words was a lot of fun. In highschool, I was switching Anime and Korean dramas for I love both. That's when I decided to learn their language. It was hard and I'm still learning up to this day.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

Tribes is almost everywhere. Tribes have a different languages. One tribe can have one language or more than one language. Tribes is not always stay in the comfort zone. They need to go somewhere to negotiate some kinds of interactions. Like healthcare, and medical services that offers by another tribes. To understand each other there must be one language that can be universal. Even the people outside the world can speak and understand. English the bridge to all people to fill the gap of unconnected to each other. We have own language but by English we can able to understand and speak English all over the world.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:18:09 AM

English seems to be the most useful language in the world, especially when you travel, you will find the importance of English.
jamesweb

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

i want to learn many languages not only english and my native  language tagalog for short become linguist so that i may able to communicate freely to different visitors or from other nation delegates
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

English language is not my native language, my native language is Filipino. Yes i am interested in other language like korean language, Japanese, Arabic and soon i like to learn that language because that is my target country to go or travel ^_^
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

English is not my native language but I think it's a MUST to know English in the modern world. Besides I know some German and Spanish. And I also want to learn French and Italian, just because language is a key to the culture. I can see that the more languages you know, the easier it's to learn new ones, especially from the same language group.
Robin_Good

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

I would love to learn Chinese because it is a language of future. I know that it's hard but i wanna try

FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

Well my language is not english. Im filipino. And if i have a chance to learn more language i would like to learn japanese language. Because when i watch anime I can easily understand even im not reading thr subtitle.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Chederella26

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

My native language is Filipino I want to learn more of English language and to speak English fluently because many people in other country also studying English so we can understand each other when you know how to speak or understand english language. Also I am interested to learn the native language of the country I want to visit like Korea, Japan and Malaysia.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:49:33 AM

Bahasa yang tidak di gunakan oleh orang yang tinggal di sebuah tempat yang tertentu misalnya bahasa indonesia di anggap sebagai sebuah bahasa yang asing di australia
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

English is not my first language but love learning more from it, i like to learn as many languages as i can as it is a good thing to learn and explore.
My dream is to go around the world and learning their local language is a big factor to enjoy the tour more and give more chance to interact with the people in any places that i will visit.
Kuja29

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

Im living in Turkey and still having problems with learning the language!! Its kinda hard language to learn and speak
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

English is not our native language. We have our own language that very unique and no other like in other countries. We understand each other by one common language. Then English come with the foreign people from other countries. Then now, we learn English and very helpful like reaching the other world because of English language.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

No, English is not my native language. I am a Filipino and my native language is Tagalog. We ought to learn how to speak in English because it is the most commonly spoken language in the world. English is the language of science, of aviation, computers, diplomacy, and tourism. Knowing English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or of finding work abroad. It is also the language of the Internet. Many websites are written in English – you will be able to understand them and to take part in forums and discussions easily. I am very much interested in learning Korean, Chinese and Japanese languages. Korean language will be my first priority because my daughter is very much interested in K-Pop bands.
jarlze

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

I am speaking English and Russian. If I had a chance I`ll be glad to learn another languages. Maybe Chinese and Japanese.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: