Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOREIGN LANGUAGE  (Read 700 times)
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

English is not my native language,i can speak spanish but not fluent and i like to learn more different languages like french and chinese.
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

My native language is English and I love speaking in English. I don’t feel it necessary to learn any other language as the world understands the language
avoroch

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

Russian is my native language, I also speak English and Spanish
summit26

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

I am Filipino, we have many dialects here in our country, However my language is Filipino but in our workplace we used to speak English because our clients are Americans. I know a little bit japan language . and I want to learn korean language because mostly I watch Korean movies and I did not understand it if there is no English subtitle.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
step2018

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

English is not my native language, portuguese is. I want to speak at least 7 languages before the age of 30. Now i'm currently learning french and improving my spanish. Speaking a different language instead the one you were used to demands some effort,  but it's incredible when you start to understand a new language, and it's not only that, when you're learning a new language you're also learning a new culture, so far i''ve learned new songs, watched new movies and tasted new foods. It's a rewarding investment.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

languages are very important to study and know the cultures,customs and raznyie values,and better satiate don't,if you don't know the language!today all borders are open, you can visit any country of the world, literally in a short period of time, see a lot of beautiful and great buildings,and a lot of things,and get some knowledge from people who live in certain cities, and it is possible when you speak the language, rather than through an interpreter

Cath0Vic

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:22:28 AM

My Native language is Urdu. I am from Pakistan and I speak Hindi and english also fluently. I love to learn different languages but my keen interest lies in le

▰▰▰▰▰ DYNATIQ ▰▰▰▰▰
 DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN BASED  MARKETPLACE FOR DOMAINS AND WEBSITES
●●● https://dynatiq.com/ ●●●
izzy13

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:30:09 AM

I am eager to study Russian language, slavic letters, as well as I also really love to study Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, and Latin languages since long times ago. But am still barred to learn due to my schedule conflicts. Sad
skymberloh

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

I am a filipino and my native language is visayan and yes I do know the english language but I am not fluent in it. I do not want to learn any other languages, I just want to practice more about the english language because of the fact that it is the international language and it can be used worldwide.

Radheshyam boss

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

A foreign language is a language originally from another country. Everyone want to learn foreign language bcoz it is very useful is some time u visit in any other country then it helps u.
owates

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

English is my native language, but I can speak French fluently because I was born and breed up in Cameroon. And I would like to learn other languages because and planning to travel around the world when money comes lol
Whoducen

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:38:58 AM

I am from India, I speak Hindi, which is my mother tongue. I also speak Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali and Tamil. Having lived in various cities for many years I have
WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

I am from China but currently I am living in the USA. My native language is Mandarin but I also know english, Japanese and little bit of Hindi. I know Hindi be
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

Tagalog is my native language, and other than English,  I want to learn hangul, because i want to understand most of kdrama Im watching and other than that I want to learn their history,Tradition. I just really love korea.
voidless

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

My native language is Indonesian, but i already learned English since i was young. I'm planning to learn Chineese, Japanase, Korean, even German for my future carreer and travel.  Wink
Sir mikolo

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

I speak Yoruba, Hausa and I speak English fluently.
INNATE

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

I am from India, I speak Hindi, which is my mother tongue. Smiley
tikalbong

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

I am from the Philippines and we have a 100 plus languages here, mine is visayan. Yes I know a little english, but not that fluent. I wanna practice my english more and more because I can use this to communicate when given the chance to go out of the country.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

The next most spoken language in the world was Mandarin but I have no plan in learning it because I won't be able to use it. I am interested in learning Japanese because I can use it to apply for work in one of the call centers here in our country. The salary will be 4x higher compared to the salary of a regular agent so I think it's worth the shot. If it doesn't work, I can try learning Spanish. It's much easier and we also have call centers that requires Spanish speaking agents.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bulltracct

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

My first language is English but I am basically an Indian who grew up in London. Surrounded by the English my first language became English.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: