Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOREIGN LANGUAGE  (Read 700 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

The next most spoken language in the world was Mandarin but I have no plan in learning it because I won't be able to use it. I am interested in learning Japanese because I can use it to apply for work in one of the call centers here in our country. The salary will be 4x higher compared to the salary of a regular agent so I think it's worth the shot. If it doesn't work, I can try learning Spanish. It's much easier and we also have call centers that requires Spanish speaking agents.
Considering that the mandarin is mostly spoken by people in Chinese, it isn't really important for me considering that i have no intention of going to China but i believe as well that with most of the countries speaking Spanish, i think its a very good language that one must learn.
sa123

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

I can use three language.most use in English.English seems to be the most useful language to know in the world which explains why a second language is almost never learned; in other words being a polyglot it is optional, and not mandatory.I hope lean more language..i think i can do it....
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

English is also not my first language. But in our country, english is being taught in schools and is ubiquitous in the media or even public places. English here is very common.

Bardane

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

My native language is french. But i learn to speak spanish, english and chinese too. For me talk a lot of languages is really important for could be understanding in all of the world. I love particulary the english.
burreau

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

My native lang is polish and our children do have English in schools as a mandatory langauge and then they may choose other foreign languages
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

I'm blessed that my country treats English as a second language so even though I'm not native, I can say confidently that I'm on the average level. I'm only interested on languages from rich countries like South Korea or Japan.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

My Native language is Filipino. But I have learned English growing up in school. I also have learned basic Nihonggo during College but it didn't stay in my senses that long. But I'm more than happy to learn Spanish. Because it's easier since some of the Filipino words we use are derived from it and because it has no special characters or writing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Irene80

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

My native language is Indonesian. I have been learning English for so many years. I am into languages, including the phonetics. I always have the intention to learn other foreign languages, any languages may do. They will be useful for me in the future.
nilstairs2

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Latin and English are my languages and I want to learn more languages.
Smack 1

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

My native language is Indonesian. I have been learning English for so many years. I am into languages, including the phonetics. I always have the intention to learn other foreign languages, any languages may do. They will be useful for me in the future.
yes, it does not hurt us to learn many languages, because it will be very useful and useful in the future.
but first of all we have to learn english first, because almost all world will understand with you speak english even though you do not understand their country language. because English is a language that must be understood throughout the world.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

I completed an apprenticeship in Germany. The programme was organised in Ireland and I had to learn German. 40 hours a week for 6 months. Im not fluent be very good at understanding. Speaking and making mistakes is better than just reading books and learning grammer. Watching films or kids programmes is also good
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

I would not totally agree on the statement "Many of us can speak English". If you look around in this forum there are more and more posts made by people who cannot even put together a decent and understandable title in English. I guess they even google-translate. That's all quite annoying.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

English is not my native language, because I am Russian, but I am interesting in learning other languages, for example, I would like to learn Japanese, because I love that country, has been there many times.

panekerbalap

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:59:01 AM

a foreign language part of the language of unity. unity for interaction between countries to communicate
tranhien110

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

how about Korea language? The voice of Korean is interesting
KampungMonyet

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:59:15 AM

each country must have its own language in the country.
But for the whole language I understand to enter another country is English.
so every where into any country english in priority to communicate with the residents there.
sansui

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

It's not the first language I use everyday because I grew up from a society that can not speak English. I come from Indonesia, precisely in Aceh.
But I am very interested in learning English better, since English is a universal language and it is important to learn it.
moneyofthe21st

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

The only language that is useful for real deals is English. Of course you can learn different lanaguage but you have to understand your goals. Learning a new language is one of the best exercises for your brain))
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

In my own country in speak almost five different languages including English. As someone has said earlier, I can't only stay in my country and I wish to go to tour in different countries across the world. So it's my biggest wish to learn languages which will enable me to make friendship very easy , every place I go to pay a visit.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

Learning foreign language is not a betrayal to your country. Living in this world that can speak a lot of language is advantage. There are a lot of foreigners in each places speaking different daialects.  If you know there language you can easily communicate to them. Communication is very important in every places.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: