Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:58:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best coin to buy with the price of 1 sathoshi  (Read 133 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

which is the best coin to buy with the price of 1 sathoshi
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

there is always a good reason why a coin is worth 1 satoshi which means investing in such coins is not such a good idea. try staying away from them specially if you have to ask others which one to invest in!

with that said these coins can get pumped ridiculously big! i have seen some of them go 10000x bigger. but the real question is how to recognize the pump before it happens? usually you can see the price rise, some hype surrounding these shitcoins and a lot of volume being injected in them. only if you can find the pump, then invest otherwise it is a waste of money.
and remember they are high risk investments.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

which is the best coin to buy with the price of 1 sathoshi

I think it is almost impossible to find such a cheap coin. Probably, it exists but I do not know about it yet. This video names the cheapest coins that can grow soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9LsUMIsyeg
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

there is no such a cheap coin..Because every token values minimum of 0.1$ so don't wait for that much cheaper value...
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

It is really hard to buy a coin which worth 1 satoshi.

I guess the cheapest coin would be priced at 0.1$ or maybe more. Just a rough guess.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
xsudo23

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

There is no such coin, atleast not that I know of. Even if there is any such coins it most likely isn't worth investing. So I would suggest that you stay away from such coins, if they exist.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

there are many options in the purchase of crypto. I just want to suggest. you should always try to measure and examine which crypto you will buy. some people follow the same pattern. this is very risky. you must involve knowledge and go directly to research the market, crypto and circumstances.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

Currently there is no such cheap coin with atleast good market cap or good potential before december there was coin DCN , Doge (less than cents not sathoshi) or some other coins but these coins also pumped hard in December now falling value but not reached 1 sathoshi
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

It is really hard to buy a coin which worth 1 satoshi.

I guess the cheapest coin would be priced at 0.1$ or maybe more. Just a rough guess.

have you ever seen the list of altcoins? if you haven't already go here: https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/ and then click on the price column header to change the sorting of that list with price. check the lowest prices. not only there are 1 satoshi coins but also there are coins worth much less than 1 satoshi.

in case you are wondering how that is possible, these lower than 1 satoshi coins are being traded with coins other than bitcoin. for example with dogecoin so they can have values less than 1 satoshi!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

I don't know if it was late december or early january when PacCoin was the most traded coin in cryptopia, yobit and other exchanges. It's worth 1 satoshi. But I think the developers are fixing some things so trading has stopped. But, if you look at cryptopia and look at the sum(btc) column on the trades, you can see people holding thousands of btc worth of paccoin. I'm not expecting it go above 100x, but it's 1 satoshi, so every increase is a huge gain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: