Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: protect investors  (Read 181 times)
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

there are some countries that are working on policies that will manage crypto transactions such as bitcoin, its reasons to protect investors and reduce fraud issues.
in your opinion?
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

I am in favor of such an act because it proves that all countries agree on the legitimacy of bitcoin. Although regulation and taxation will also reduce our profits, it will protect our rights and eliminate crooks in cryptocurrencies.
jritz2344973

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

there are some countries that are working on policies that will manage crypto transactions such as bitcoin, its reasons to protect investors and reduce fraud issues.
in your opinion?

My advice is that if you choose to invest in bitcoin, do not trade at will, and your investment should not exceed one tenth of your total assets.
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

in your opinion?

My advice is that if you choose to invest in bitcoin, do not trade at will, and your investment should not exceed one tenth of your total assets.
yes thank you sir have reminded me, i will always be cautious in investing and will always make a strategy that can benefit me.  Smiley
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

in your opinion?

Maybe its a way of protection also, we will see results in nearest future.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

I am in favor of such an act because it proves that all countries agree on the legitimacy of bitcoin. Although regulation and taxation will also reduce our profits, it will protect our rights and eliminate crooks in cryptocurrencies.

I would support the policy of the protection of investors. Meanwhile, unfortunately right now all the attempts of governments are devoted to one thing: to take a control over all the traders and investors.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

I personally am afraid that the government with its regulation of the cryptocurrency can only make it worse. There is already a community, the ecosystem in which the regulators/banks want to enter and impose its laws. I do not say that it will be very bad, but the result may be different, including not very good for us all.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

I personally am afraid that the government with its regulation of the cryptocurrency can only make it worse. There is already a community, the ecosystem in which the regulators/banks want to enter and impose its laws. I do not say that it will be very bad, but the result may be different, including not very good for us all.
You forget that the Lightning Network has been designed to allow banks to operate and they are being ran by miners who have the
hardware and the BTC.

I won't be too upset if/when Bitcoin hits the floor and in any case it's more to do with USDT being fake than government
regulations and mega high transaction fees that crashing the price

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

I think it's one of those things that sounds good but does not work. How does the goverment manage it while protecting its anonymity and centralization? additionally management kinda sounds like taxation to me. I hope i am wrong though. Maybe there is a way to keep bitcoin as it is while protecting its users. If that ever happens, i imagine the value would just skyrocket and society will begin it accept cryptos as a legitimate mode of transaction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

in your opinion?

It is interesting if true, could you please provide any sources?

For now, what I have been hearing and reading in media all around, they warn citizens that bitcoin is not backed by any authority and thus it is not trustworthy. It is perfectly opposite for me, of course, but this is what they are spreading. I don't know how they would like to "manage crypto transactions" but definitely they will be looking for ways to do this.

loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

in your opinion?

I heard about this, of course they will, at this current stage, bitcoin drops from its all time price hike, so many newbie investors are getting panic and creating a big dump lately. so to reduce the fraud issues from other country that bitcoin is fully adopted. they manage crypto currency transaction such as bitcoin and implement a limit by withdrawing it. for example the total annual per year and total limit of withdrawal per week and per months. this can be happen in a country that the clients/investors/holders are verified in KYC to protect them from fraud.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

in your opinion?
That will really affect the BTC as well as the electronic money market. That will prove that most of us work in the electronic money market for profit, not for bad intentions.
Most countries in the world have banned bitcoin for this reason. Some people use Bitcoin to buy weapons and carry out terrorist acts. So we need a clear verification to justify the BTC users.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

in your opinion?

Why manage bitcoin transactions, if the blockchain technology that underlies bitcoin allows you to track and see everything. Crypto-currencies are not created in order to regulate them, but you can not get away from scammers.

hgkcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

I think this is the best result. Governments can participate but not completely control it. This is good for both parties and may be bad people who use Bitcoin to act illegally. While doing so, the price of bitcoin can fluctuate and it can also disappoint some, but it can only be compromised.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: