Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:04:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60k$ to invest.  (Read 1435 times)
st tiger

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

Please dont suggest your own coin.
Im not interest in ETH and LTC and Pac, and XVG.
I think ETHEREUM is better buy now. Because the price of ETHEREUM is increasing now. If it is bought for the future, then it is possible to earn good profits in the future. And the cost of LTC is low, so it would be better to buy it. These are very useful for the future. And ETHEREUM will pay a lot more in the future. At present, XVG's talk is very low, so I can not say anything about it. But ETHEREUM and LTC, I think, will do something soon. So it's good to buy them.
mahmutbey

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

I think $60 can be divided into 3 pieces. For now, maybe you want to wait a little bit more, but, for bitcoin, I think this is a good time. In my opinion, you can take a look at IOTA and Stellar.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

You should look at LBRY, TAAS and ECC
younglord33

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

my major holding is VEN so that goes without saying.

However, I strongly believe you should look at minexcoin. It's low market cap, recently tanked, and has just released news of upcoming atomic swaps between bitcoin an litecoin, and an upcoming decentralised exchange. It also generates interest through a parking feature. Really crazy undervalued IMO, you should throw at least a few grand at it.
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

60000$ its a huge amount for invest.. Before investing this huge amount make sure you did your own research.. Dont follow the majority person.. I will suggest you to to hold 50% in bitcoin and 50% in altcoins.. I am not suggesting you my coins.. But you may try for neo, dash, waves, monero, zcash, angur and gas.. Investing in long term coins are also good for future..
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Do your own research . Find what works best for you .
Try to look for Coins that has a real product to offer and could grow in the long term not only hype coins . Read more details about any coin suggested to you ,because many people suggest coins they are holding and want them to pump ,even though they know nothing about the coin and only bought it because other people told them so.
Focus on the top 15 Coins and pick from there ,the rest of the coins are mostly shitcoins that will get you nowhere.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:06:56 AM

As soon as you are going to invest (and risk) a pretty large sum of money, you should do your own investigation of the market. If you are not interested in ETH, pay attention at NEO. It is a very good project and its coins will be valuable I think!
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

The best way make a great invest is to make your own research and diversify your portfolio. I think you already know about that but I need to mention thus as a disclaimer. What about suggestions - I recommend you to buy only one coin. BitcoinWhite. You think that this is fork? I understand you, but it is not. If you buy BTW for all 60k you will easily gain x10(in very short time) cuz coin is in the very beginnig. Just read more about it, you will understand what I am talking about

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

It may not be a good time to invest.
Because encryption currency markets seem to bear market comes, I think you need to be careful, you can go to look for a good ICO investment, because in a bear market of the ICO project investment, the bull market will have a dramatic rise.

VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

You seldom see people who suggest an altcoin that they don't have. They recommend it because they think it is a good altcoin. I personally recommend NEO as a competitor of Ethereum in the near future. Monero is also a good investment since it is the leading and most known altcoin in terms of privacy. Those coins are one of my holdings, o=it is up to you to do your own research before buying  this. Check the chart if its worth to buy.
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

The token that I think that the most worth will rise in 2018 is IXT (iXledger).
IXT is targeting a huge market of insurance and reinsurance.
By introducing this token, insurers and reinsurers can make the contract process much more efficient.
Although the object of efficiency improvement by IXT was originally only BtoB, by cooperating with FDX (FidentiaX), it also spreads to BtoC.
Product development is going well, we have already completed MVP at the end of last year.
iXledger is headquartered in London, the international center of the insurance market, and will soon establish an office in New York as well. Also, they have a strategic partnership with GenRe (a Berkshire Hathaway company), one of the world's leading reinsurance companies.

The current market capitalization of IXT is clearly cheap given the future potential.
If the number of listed tokens increases, or if you are promoting partnerships with other companies, the price will rise steadily.
I believe that IXT can enter TOP 20 of market capitalization rankings.

Telegram:https://t.me/iXledger
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

Don't depend on any suggestion , if you want to make profit you'd better make your own analysis. But if you are just newbie here the safest investment is with bitcoin. Buy this and hold it for good while you are still learning, put at least 50% of your invest fund and profit will come. You have a good capital to invest for, all you have to do now is educate yourself.

Its nice suggestion. Educate yourself before joining in this cryptocurrency world.
If you dont interest with etherium then nothing to suggest from me. Because etherium is my my favorite and will always my first priority.
Invest in etherium will give you much profit in future.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

Take a look at stellar lumens. Nice technology and many big companies are using it.

What kind of answer do you expect? Everyone will suggest you their own coins.

But seriously, research stellar.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

My opinion you can investment 25% in bitcoin, 25% in ETH and 50% to buy a new very good and cheap coins. because some time these coin provide more profit.
armutkafa

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

It’s kinda interesting time to invest in. In one hand prices are super cheap thanks to crash , so it’s a golden opportunity to buy in but in the other hand market is so unstable so it’s hard to know if it can go even lower before it jumps back. If i were you i would buy bitcoin with half of it and then some other high potential alt coins like waves and lend with the rest of it.

tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

Right time,buy some coins right now...you can invest in Bitcoin,Waves,Bitcoin cash,Dash...

In my opinion

1)Bitcoin (50%)
2)Waves (20%)
3)Bitcoin cash(20%)
4)Dash(10%)
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

BAT, Waves, Stratis, are great projects to invest in and are undervalued.
Kubit

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

Don't throw all in one or two coins. Where to invest? It's better if you search for own good investment.
A lot of people help here, but do your own research and learn. You will gain in process, so that is the best option for everyone.
Unless you are lazy Wink
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

You can buy stk. It is a new coin that is being traded on huobi now. They have a mullti-year partnership with MAstercard which makes them very valuable. The price is very good now. Stk has huge potential, their product is coming in q4

AweJohn

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:37:43 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:48:37 PM by AweJohn

Invest in a hardware wallet first, then you can get some NEO, EOS, ZEN, CLOAK, ADA.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: