Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:12:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60k$ to invest.  (Read 1432 times)
black point

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

I think you should invest 50% in BNB and the rest is CMT
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

If I have $60k to invest I will go into business, stock investing and trading and digital currency investing. I will buy bitcoin and several altcoins. I said this because this amount of money is a very large amount if converted to our local money. This is already millions in our country.

Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

The best time to buy altcoin. Just select some best projects. Choice the project with good reputation and with actual topic which solve actual problems.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:44:18 AM

if you ask for advice to invest I would recommend some coin that can give you a profit opportunity. first of course I would recommend to you to invest in bitcoin because I think bitcoin is the most popular crypto of this century and then I would suggest to invest in coin Monero. recently about 45 famous musicians including Lana Del Ray, Sia and Dolly Parton, will receive Monero as a means of payment this shows that Monero has been quite popular in all circles and of course this will increase the new passion in crypto Monero. and these are just a few recommendations that are supposed to be the rest of you can do the analysis specifically so you can determine a good thing to invest in crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:34:59 AM

Only your analysis will help, study this direction of the crypto currency. Do not listen to anyone, otherwise you can make a mistake. Listen to your intuition too.
I think sometimes it is necessary to listen to some opinions of others as individuals sometimes find themselves vulnerable, but the main idea of the individual dominates, so it is their own responsibility to make the wrong decision.
Trcream

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

Can I ask is this your first time investing? If you are a novice investor, I wouldn't recommend going 100% cryptos. Ideally you should first go buy some stocks and bonds (all ETF funds) and then use the leftover money remaining to invest in cryptos. At first, I would recommend the larger coins like BTC, ETH. Once you feel comfortable you can venture into alt coins. Also, this is very important, diversify! I wouldn't recommend putting more than $10K in any single of your investments. Spread that money out!

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

Please dont suggest your own coin.
Im not interest in ETH and LTC and Pac, and XVG.

if you are not interested you should find your own. you basically have to do research and direct investigation to find what you are looking for to invest.
or maybe you can choose investing in some ico
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

If this is not a hypothetical question, I'd suggest doing your own research and not asking a bunch of people on the internet on how to invest $60k. That's no small amount.

Be be careful and good luck.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

Suggestions are other people's opinions that probably worked for them and may not necessarily work for you,if you want to make a good investment decision, do your research well and make informed decision mainly based on the market behavior.  i think $60k is way too much to depend on other people's opinion to  invest

Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

I do not understand you, what you want is something to invest or still buy altcoins? if you really have the$ 60,000 I would advise you to invest half and the other half to buy altcoins.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

$ 60k you can Become a great investor. if you are not Experienced in investing in altcoins that is a huge amount to Invest. it is possible to earn Good profits in the Future. and the cost of ltc is Low, So it Would be better to buy it. these are very useful for the Future. That you can make a lot of profir and possible that your money will grow and possible you will become millionaire for sure if the coins you bought will increase very High.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

ethereum is better for you to buy right now. yes, I think the price is quite down more than half that ever achieved. ethereum has been proven with its technology and smart contracts.
if you have a plan, first you buy eth. and after that you can trade it with other altcoin.

sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

Well, once the bull market returns it will recover and then some. Previously I went from 1 BTC down to .29 BTC value at it's lowest, then spiked up to 1.2 BTC value in early Jan. Now been back down to about 0.6 BTC... hoping when recovers this portfolio may spike to 2 BTC value. Obviously, if I had time and could time it I could sell alts for BTC, then sell back to alts( ETH, ABT, BLUE, REBL), but I've seen so many people get burned trying to do that, which is why many of us just HODL and make smaller moves along the way.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

I suggest you buy some BNB and NEO and ETH and BTC, because when the arrival of the bull market, the mainstream of tokens will take the lead in rising, so these tokens, is a good choice, the bull market will come soon. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

it is a big $ 60K fund to have to weigh back to buy coins because now the coins are down a lot that do not comply with ICO prices so use wisely funds
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

I think 60k$ is a really big amount, and you should be really careful before making a choice or choices. In my opinion, you can consider about NEO and IOTA.

But I must say, you should be sure about that, you are not making trading with the amounts which can ruin your economical situation.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

Everyone here can make an opinion to suggest in which coins are profitable. For you to decide coinmarketcap is existing there are many coins to choose, and on top of the list. Your funds is good to invest in crypto might as well split your investment in different coins or on top and much talked about coins.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

In my opinion $60k is a big money and you want to invest in this volatile market. You should do your own research as on what is the best coins that suit you as for me the best coins should be the tandem of Bitcoin and ethereum as this two had a proven coins that will give you a profits with less stress.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

ETH is really worth the investment. Why do not you invest in it. If so, you can invest in NEO and ICX. They are also worth paying attention to. About the platform and their applications
lion99

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

IMHO on your place I will buy top-20 cryptocurrency by capitalization and leave it on half year atleast, better on 1-2 years but  many things can happen in six month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: