Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitrocoin real or scam?  (Read 1294 times)
itssawai (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

Guys vitrocoin, a lending and exchange platform, which used to give 100 coins free for signing up and now they're giving 1 coin, according to them 1 vtc is worth $30, I've signed up earlier and got 100 coins which are worth $3000, it seems unreal. Is is real or just a scam?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

see the search faq for details. advanced ... there is a scam ICO coming up called VitroCoin they list bitshares people as partners, but they are NOT involved. Vitrocoin is a ... Have a "Price of VTC" chart that is complete BS as the coin is not tradeable and therefore cannot have an increased price. permalink ...
VitroCoin Scam Alert. They're also using the VTC ticker which was already used by Vertcoin for over 4 years. Presumably to confuse people into buying the coin. Is it any problem ... Take full advantage of this rare opportunity by investing in Vitrcoin and Be part of our story. ... You will be able to sell your coins for real money!
randanicole

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Upon signing up for Vitrocoin I had a sneaking suspicion it was a scam before even googling their legitimacy. I went through with registration as worst case it wasted 5 min, best case $3000 like you said. (I signed up very early into ICO) Truth is I have no doubt in my mind this is a scam at this point, red flags popping up left and right. When I first got my 100 coins the site had the ticker as the comment above mentioned, and the balance even wrote it out as 100 VTC. Now it would display as 100 VIC in that same section with no mention of why the change took place. I did nothing with the account until 4 days before the ICO ended...the first time. I logged in a few times a day and watched it rise in that short time period from $13 to $22 on their embedded chart. Coincidentally I have been unable to find anything online supporting these claims, or really any sort of site that catalogues actual cryptocurrencies and the markets they are on, going to, what stage they are in, etc. Searching on google only brought what the user above me posted about 4 or 5 times on different sites, and 5x that social media posts about the "airdrop" of 100 coins by people hoping to line up referrals. Nothing else in relation to this currency, project, etc. The site itself: Vitrocoin.net has very little useful information. The project is described as mineable, free and fast, super safe with no security threats, and very in-demand claiming price would be $200 by January 2019 with high probability to reach "a bitcoin price". As for the partners and team, in those few posts mentioning it was a scam there was mention of listing partners and team members who outright told would-be investors in the project that they were not affiliated in any way with Vitrocoin. So instead of addressing this at all those details were changed/removed and they went on again as if nothing happened at all. When the ICO should have ended I logged in because I read that the second the ICO ended members would immediately have the option to transfer the coins for cash, between all the red flags I had major doubts that this was true. But if it was according to that current price I would have made $2200 just for giving what looked like a scam the benefit of the doubt and minimal information about me. Upon filling in my bitcoin address and selecting 100 VIC in the trading section the site popped up a message saying that my transaction was on the way and would arrive at 60 network confirmations. Instead of logging out I went to my dashboard again only to notice that my balance immediately reflected as showing 0 VIC worth $0. So I reopened the trading tab looking for proof of any transaction, even just a written timestamp from my withdrawal request. I found absolutely nothing, no proof that I even had 100 VIC at any point. (then again I don't think this is a scamcoin, so much as not a coin at all just an empty promise and poor english as well as web design) I went through the formalities of submitting a ticket with the contact tab after 3 days of not receiving my funds or even seeing anything as pending. Today, 4 days later there has been no reply, no transaction. There is no money to be found in Vitrocoin and if you actually invested I fully believe you won't see any return transaction from this ICO. That site is a scam and nothing at all but a timer that resets itself back a week so they could continue their ended ICO while steadily skyrocketing the price, now sitting at $43 at the time of writing, with their faked chart as it isn't trading at all. (Netbusinessrating lists is as a closed ICO and closed site as it should have ended January 31st) Please do not invest with them in the last few days of the ICO or at all if the length is extended again. They keep showing their coin growing massively constantly while putting a time limit on the purchase to FOMO people who see the chart shows from $0.003 to $43 in only 46 days when they claim it will reach bitcoin's price. Do not fall for the FOMO.
BountyLord

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

I never heard about this coin and i'm sure that this post - it is attempt to attract attention to this project. I could say that risk of scam is HIGH from my point of view.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

an unpopular coin, big money does not need to be invested.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

I made a record by thinking that it would not hurt to be a member. then the 100 VIC looks like $ 20, but now it's around $ 3000. I never thought that I would get so much demand and rise. I probably do not recommend investing in a fake project...
mup

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Got 100 VIC months ago. Tried to cashout to btc today. No transaction on btc.com, it's a complete scam. Hope you didn't waste any money on this.
damnedxi

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

definitely a scam project, do not invest and dont loose your money.
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:00:12 AM

I also believe that Vitrocoin is a scam. There are simply too many red flags to be ignored. If I were you, I'd stick to smaller, yet, more promising projects with a more reliable historical record and renown. Such are Omnitude, AgroTechFarm, Giftz, and Cointed. Check them out and let me know what you think about them.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:05:04 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 08:20:15 AM by Tharel

Vitrocoin which uses VTC ticker is a scam. VTC was already used by Vertcoin 4 years ago. Vitrocoin uses the same ticker in order to confuse people into buying the coin so I suggest to do research first before buying to check legitimacy.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:14:32 AM

Guys vitrocoin, a lending and exchange platform, which used to give 100 coins free for signing up and now they're giving 1 coin, according to them 1 vtc is worth $30, I've signed up earlier and got 100 coins which are worth $3000, it seems unreal. Is is real or just a scam?

Its a pretty obvious that scam. I think theres no airdrop that didnt required ip adress or direct send to btc in your wallet.. other are given by token.But vitrocoin he direct to your wallet.But to make sure i been tried but i didnt reicived anyting until now... so its scam
ragz07

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

VitroCoins says their ICO would end by 1 day and 18hrs at this moment... i really wonder what could happen next.

by the way...

i did withdraw 10 VIC worth of 27 USD. but no btc came to my wallet ... no doubt a scam.
freetoshi

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Without a doubt a scam.   No real ICO is going to give you a coin (which doesnt exist) and let you immediately cash it out to your bitcoin wallet.  Look at their deposit adddres, they have collected over 5 btc in one wallet alone. 

UriahHipster

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

I also believe that Vitrocoin is a scam. There are simply too many red flags to be ignored. If I were you, I'd stick to smaller, yet, more promising projects with a more reliable historical record and renown. Such are Omnitude, AgroTechFarm, Giftz, and Cointed. Check them out and let me know what you think about them.

I am quite sure you are right about Vitrocoin being a big scam. I also agree that investing in smaller projects could net you the biggest profit, but that must be done with extreme caution. I have invested in 3 of the 4 you mentioned and I am not regreting it at all. But research must be done before any investment, specially on smaller companies
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

I don’t know whether it’s scam, but I hear some of my friends and some people tell that it’s scam coin and they advise me to stay away from it. I’ve heard that a lot of people lost much of their money for VTA coin. As far as I know that VTA coin is controlled by a well-known Indian scammer Rajendra Singh Ratnu. He abuses his skills to cause a network of site to attract people net. A large of people warn everyone to get away from VTA coin. I think you and me shouldn’t keep an eye on it.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

Definitely scammy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
BurakCrypto

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

"We are please to announce that we have successfully partner with BITTREX, HITBTC and YOBIT, Vitrocoin will be listed on Bittrex and yoBit on 7th of february 2018; and will be listed on HitBTC on 9th of february 2018."

Said vitrocoin but still nothing happened, you could smell it from a mile away it was scam but if its free always signup :d
oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

legit scam coin. stay away

* PM for Japanese Translations *
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

Haha came here after looking for an ANN thread, or a website... Thanks for the heads up  Wink
sluchai

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

тoжe cчитaю чтo лoxoтpoн тaк кaк никaкoгo дoкaзaтeльcтвa нa caйтe нeт чтo ты пpoдaл и тeбe oтпpaвили биткoины .тaк жe в кaбинeтe нeт иcтopии oпepaций  oпepaций  и cтoить тaкyю цeнy ecтecтвeннo нe мoжeт никoмy нeизвecтнaя мoнeтa тaк чтo нe тpaтьтe дeнeг /нa ceгoдня нa caйтe цeнa yжe 155 $
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: