Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "TRADING RECOMMENDATIONS".  (Read 148 times)
Galahad111 (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:54:11 AM
Merited by MoneyIsDebt (10), tornikejr (1), mininglegend1234 (1)

TRADING RECOMMENDATIONS

What you shouldn’t do

- Never open a position when the price is at its peak. The higher and faster it rises the harder it will fall.

- Don’t try to be a trader thinking you will buy and then sell again after 10 seconds making a profit. In the best case scenario you will break even.

- Do not put more than your initial 8-12% deposit on a single signal.

Rules of trading at low risk and profit

- Put a stop-loss order on -15% for each signal. To do that effectively, install a real time price monitoring app such as Blockfolio or TabTrader and as soon as the price reaches the -15% mark, sell it.

- After a buy order has been filled, you should open a sell order right away in the following manner:
30% of the coins should be sold at the 1st price target. 30% at the 2nd, 30% at the 3rd and the rest of the 10% should be sold manually trying to shoot for a highest price possible. The rest is being sold as soon as the price reaches the buy price or alternatively put a stop-loss order within 10% of the initial buy price.

- After these X targets have been successfully reached and a profit has been made, if the price reaches the initial buy price, sell everything.

Rules of trading at high risk and profit

- Buy more on steep price declines. This will aid in stabilizing the price and reverse the downwards trend.

- Never sell at a loss

- After a buy order has been filled, you should open a sell order right away in the following manner: 20% should be sold at the 1st price target, 20% at the 3rd, 40% on the 5th, 10% on the 7th and 10% on the 8th.

- Always be sure that you hold at least 30% of your portfolio in BTC - this is done for diversification and the possibility to buy the dips.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

Okay I can seen lot of numbers you have put here but have you tested them according to the title you have mentioned for each them. I mean what I can see up there is you have divided the stop loss % level according to type of trade whether it is soft, hard, risky and no risk zone kind of trades. But we must be sure about the numbers before we can directly use it. Many times it happen that  trade signal can change the ultimate faith of the particular trade so where I should be putting -15% loss may not be same for the X coin where the loss wait time and % could have been more but it again pumped it self even higher. SO I will close the deal at -15% but if I wouldn't had that option open then I could have made +% on the same trade. So sometimes it is great to blend the manual trading and just believing on the auto trade is not sufficient.
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

You have very good recommendations for trades.

But the term: “never sell at a loss” seems not so correct.
TRADING RECOMMENDATIONS

What you shouldn’t do

- Never open a position when the price is at its peak. The higher and faster it rises the harder it will fall.

- Don’t try to be a trader thinking you will buy and then sell again after 10 seconds making a profit. In the best case scenario you will break even.

- Do not put more than your initial 8-12% deposit on a single signal.

Rules of trading at low risk and profit

- Put a stop-loss order on -15% for each signal. To do that effectively, install a real time price monitoring app such as Blockfolio or TabTrader and as soon as the price reaches the -15% mark, sell it.

- After a buy order has been filled, you should open a sell order right away in the following manner:
30% of the coins should be sold at the 1st price target. 30% at the 2nd, 30% at the 3rd and the rest of the 10% should be sold manually trying to shoot for a highest price possible. The rest is being sold as soon as the price reaches the buy price or alternatively put a stop-loss order within 10% of the initial buy price.

- After these X targets have been successfully reached and a profit has been made, if the price reaches the initial buy price, sell everything.

Rules of trading at high risk and profit

- Buy more on steep price declines. This will aid in stabilizing the price and reverse the downwards trend.

- Never sell at a loss

- After a buy order has been filled, you should open a sell order right away in the following manner: 20% should be sold at the 1st price target, 20% at the 3rd, 40% on the 5th, 10% on the 7th and 10% on the 8th.

- Always be sure that you hold at least 30% of your portfolio in BTC - this is done for diversification and the possibility to buy the dips.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

These trading recommentations are pretty good for those who have to trade safe but i think if you have to gain more then you have to find cheep low marketcap coins and trade them for high in order to achieve more profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: