Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA dubious?  (Read 90 times)
N-rG (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:38:10 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:53:39 AM by N-rG

Hi,

the devs and all in front Dominik Schiener promised on different channels like reddit and some talks that the public alpha of the trinity wallet definitively be released in January it was said.

Many sources have been already deleted by them again but some are still available:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7orp03/iota_foundation_ask_us_anything_january_7th/dsbqsjb/

It is not the first time that members of the foundation make promises which were not legit or even just lies.

Yesterday I had a nice irc chat with some users who also complain about ther behavior and wonder if they are legit at all. One user claimed to have banned from the reddit sub because of asking critical questions and by delivering sources why he thinks so.

To get an own impression if that is true I also asked some questions due to the promised wallet and got banned from the iota reddit too. I heard also about some "news" they published by partners which were literally fake.

It is very difficult to find valid informations about that project since the web is full of fud/shill.

I can only say, they promised a wallet, they didn't deliver, postponed again and banned from the reddit subs.

Moreover I notice that the Team is highly active on social medias and TV shows instead of focusing the development. Some month ago I was at a fair in Berlin were Dominik had a speech. It was good to listen but on the other hand he appeared to me more a seller than someone who wants to really deliver a good product.

So what's your oppinion and do you see any more valid/strong competitor?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: