Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram's ICO can raise billions  (Read 129 times)
CryptoTrue (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

Telegram's ICO  will happen against the backdrop of the fall of the digital currencies and pessimism due to tighter crypto regulation in the world.

Bloomberg reported, referring to the investment proposal, about terms in which the company of Pavel Durov - Telegram - is planning the largest ICO projects in crypto industry. Attraction of cryptocurrencies will be held in February-March, and the placement of tokens with the proposed name of Gram on crypto exchanges - in January 2019, at least until the end of 2019. Telegram representative did not respond to a request about authenticity of the document.

Earlier experts of crypto market made suggestions, that the anonymous investment offer on the Internet could be taken in order to test the reaction of potential investors to the conditions.

According to Bloomberg materials, Telegram plans to raise during the pre-ICO $ 600 million. In March of 2018 it is planned to attract the same amount like with the open subscription. In earlier media were reports that Durov just going through the ICO to attract about $ 3-5 billion.

Tokens will be used in Gram Telegram Open Network blockchain proprietary platform (TON), which will differ from existing with high rate of transactions. Thus, TON will be able to compete with Visa and Mastercard.

In 2017, the ICO projects have been very popular, for a total of tokens placed in the equivalent of $ 4 billion. At the same time 10% of the organizers of the placements had to return because of the prohibition of the operation on the territory of China.

We need someone like Whatsapp or Telegram, to make crypto investments a mainstream. Safinus platform can help them with this issue, that platform will allow anyone to safely invest in the crypto industry, not only experts and enthusiasts. From a technical point of view, it looks amazing, and Telegram founders have a really good reputation.

However, the agency notes that the proposed ICO Telegram will happen against the backdrop of the fall of the digital currencies and pessimism due to tighter regulation of crypto industry worldwide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:14 AM

Kodak is a mainstream firm but is is old and lost its most power. On the other hand, Telegram is a new age company, many youngsters and crypto related people use it. It will be very good for the crypto environment, if this ICO achieves its caps (hard or soft).
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

IMO the telegram ICO is nothing more then a crowdfunding project.  I have no doubts that they will get a good amount of money and I'm thinkin about donating some coins by myself (they realy deserve it, app is not monetized and works perfectly) but I have big doubts about the profit. The price of their token will rise with every token so the earlier investors will get huge bonuses. The market cap is insanely high and the cheaper tokens can easily wash it easily. Even if they will make a big progress with their app 3-5 billion is too much for the messenger that was financed by dev's own money because it is not bringing any profits.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

It's hard to guess if it will reach a billion, some of the investors doubt that the scammer is growing. it should be noted. but do not worry because our bitcoin time goes by the btc economy, so it is possible Telegram's ICO can raise billions. Thank you.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

For more than a month there have been rumors about the Telegram's ICO and nothing officially was confirmed by Pavel Durov. Although if you believe articles from different Internet resources. That this ICO has already passed in private and brought Telegram a billion dollars.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

IMO the telegram ICO is nothing more then a crowdfunding project.  I have no doubts that they will get a good amount of money and I'm thinkin about donating some coins by myself (they realy deserve it, app is not monetized and works perfectly) but I have big doubts about the profit. The price of their token will rise with every token so the earlier investors will get huge bonuses. The market cap is insanely high and the cheaper tokens can easily wash it easily. Even if they will make a big progress with their app 3-5 billion is too much for the messenger that was financed by dev's own money because it is not bringing any profits.

To make a coin that everybody will earn through their platform and the exchangers that will listed,aren't a profit?!
When you have a solid international company which can back it up and not some random/fake "adventurer"?

If these are not profit,then what is it? Huh
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

Telegram isn't facebook. Don't gete me wrong I like it alot but it wont generate the revenue that FB does.

FB makes money buy selling your personal info and Telegram is built on privacy

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

CryptoTrue (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

Telegram isn't facebook. Don't gete me wrong I like it alot but it wont generate the revenue that FB does.

FB makes money buy selling your personal info and Telegram is built on privacy
They want to monetise it in a different way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: