Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin of the future  (Read 149 times)
nox138 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Just imagine if every person who got TOR BROWSER will use DeepOnion coins. This time is coming. Deep Onion will be the top Anonymous Cryptocurrency! Why people didn't see this?
bobbyzz

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

Just imagine if every person who got TOR BROWSER will use DeepOnion coins. This time is coming. Deep Onion will be the top Anonymous Cryptocurrency! Why people didn't see this?

all altcoins are dying you are saying deeponion are you serious ?
bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

I'm sorry but anything with a name as stupid as "deep onion" is never going anywhere.  It doesn't matter how much it gets spammed either.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

I hope that in the future we will really see altcoins with which it will be possible to pay for and receive various services from the projects being developed today, so I hope to see this.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

Even if every person who got TOR Browser use deeponion, it will only sit at 200$ price because they are not many when compared to the people who uses top currencies. Of course people won't see the future you are seeing since everyone got their own opinions of what altcoins will be profitable to invest into. In my case, I think the altcoin of the future is one of the top coins today.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

Even if every person who got TOR Browser use deeponion, it will only sit at 200$ price because they are not many when compared to the people who uses top currencies. Of course people won't see the future you are seeing since everyone got their own opinions of what altcoins will be profitable to invest into. In my case, I think the altcoin of the future is one of the top coins today.

Well I think Deeponion may be a promising altcoin that many people might be interested to invest in the near future. Its price value for now is at $6.5 or 0.00068319 BTC with a market cap of $31,478,905.00. According to the article about Deep onion is that it focuses on creating a fixed and anonymous transaction network as much as possible by utilising the TOR network to connect up to. Probably, this altcoin for now may need to work more to encourage more investors to join on this project.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

Can we have a minus merit system?

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Well I think Deeponion may be a promising altcoin that many people might be interested to invest in the near future. Its price value for now is at $6.5 or 0.00068319 BTC with a market cap of $31,478,905.00. According to the article about Deep onion is that it focuses on creating a fixed and anonymous transaction network as much as possible by utilising the TOR network to connect up to. Probably, this altcoin for now may need to work more to encourage more investors to join on this project.

The project is really interesting. But unfortunately at this stage of the development of the crypto-currency world, the price of altcoin is mainly from advertising. If the creators of altcoin are actively advertising their product and announce positive news, then people begin to pay attention to it. In consequence of this, the price is rising.

Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

Now there are almost no enthusiasts on the market. Few people are interested in the real value of the cryptocurrency and the technology of blockchain in general. The main reason for the growth of the current altcoins is speculative.

rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

Why use deeponion, There are a lot of coins that offer privacy and this is the theme going forward this year.

MOnero
Bytecoin
Zencash

to name a few, plus new new ones with ambitios roadmaps

Turtlecoin  -- already on an exchange (tradeogre.com) and can be mined.
Alloy -- not on exchange but can be mined.

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

Now there are almost no enthusiasts on the market. Few people are interested in the real value of the cryptocurrency and the technology of blockchain in general. The main reason for the growth of the current altcoins is speculative.

Correctly.
And even the most advanced innovations do not provoke growth now. As soon as bitcoin rise again, all altcoins will begin to grow, even Bitconnect. The $onion will grow again also.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

You are commiting fallacy here, who tells you TOR broswer wants to monetise their platform, the platform is open source and is being supported by donations, and even if they want to ask for donations the likes of Monero and Zcash will be far ahead of the DO.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

For me in my personal recommendation, the best Altcoin in the future are billion coin supply Altcoins like Ripple, Reddcoin, Dogecoin Stellar, Tron, Stronghands etc.
Because they could give people freedom to get even a single coin because they're almost cheaper than million coin supply Altcoins.
In my home town, some Cafe and restaurants started accepting Ripple and Dogecoin as another mode of payment for their items and foods because these two coins are both fast and accessible.

mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

Altcoin is becoming more interesting for everyone every day, Altcoin future is very very nice future.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

I think technology is not everything, monero is the best because it is old and adopted by the community. New ones need time as well besides tech.

ishta123

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

I would say raiblocks which is now called nano is the future. Instant transactions and no fee transactions, makes it an crypto to replace btc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: