Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5916 times)
zombies (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

Many clowns who said India is not having bigger affect on the market may have went into the hiding. They might be seeing the real affect what it has brought. If  USA gives its stance on crypto then I want to see these clown's how they are going to react. Will they still use the HODL HODL mantra and trick the innocent people?
Red.

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:17:48 AM
Merited by magle (1)

There are so many people here who've never seen a bear. When you're in the market, the bears are scary and the bulls are exciting...

This is a healthy fight between the bulls and the bears. Go look at the stock market charts and get an understanding of how markets run.

This is not a crypto-utopian condition; this is simply a market, like any other market - equity, commodities, bonds. The days of the crypto-purists are now past us, BTC has a futures trade on it. It is a market asset for wall street. There are more forces at play than your simple crypto-enthusiasts, rogers, counrty bans, forks. The suits are here.

There is a saying; 'Bulls make money, bears make money; pigs get slaughtered'

For any of you scared; but still have balls left; go look at a chart, see where volume has been high, and the market has pulled up from repeatedly, or where a lot of buying happened over time. That is called a support. there is a support at 8,200$ and one at around 7800$, every support takes a battle to break by bears, because bulls tend to jump in to hold the price. Anyone of these could be a bottom.

Or we may be looking at a secular bear market now, it does not seem to be the case; but there is a chance. In case you dont know these terms go read. Research is not just looking at what new token ICO is about to launch. Man Up people. You came here for the riches, but this is war, dont be a PIG.

If you need the money, sell now to get as much as you need, there is uncertainty ahead.

The money that you dont need now but may in the near future Sell and get your capital.

The money that you dont need, and you either 1. believe in crypto or 2. Are in for the long haul. Load up, there is a sale out there, it may get even better or it may end. But this is the time to buy 'quality' at a discount. Not shit at throwaway.

For the non-serious who came to make a quick buck; The money that you wont miss, can laugh off, keep it steady. If you have a bit more, this is the time to slowly 'average it in' please get a fucking book or google to know what that means.

The bears & the bulls here, hat tip.

God luck & God bless all.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

what is your explanation that bitcoin is over ?? Can you explain ? Since south korea officially decreared trading will continue and no plan to ban . you are claimin crpto world is over ?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-trading/south-korea-doesnt-intend-to-shut-down-virtual-coin-trading-finance-minister-idUSKBN1FK0NL

In India crypto is no longer a legal tender and govt will do everything to ban crypto, more countries will join. In every 10 coins, 1 coin is held by Indians. Market is crashing.

https://www.ccn.com/india-signals-crackdown-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-usage/
better to say you are crashing together with your bitcoin name lol..let me guess your from india?thats why your creating speculation that wont happen,im pretty sure you have no investment here in crypto but no one cares about your sentiment..

If you wanna leave crypto go ahead bring your family to mountain,because bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrencs will live for long,and whos this countries that your saying?when even koreas news is false alarm about banning crypto,instead regulating for the people to oblige paying taxes
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
Here is a provocateur, why explain you wrote that everything will collapse with a ban in India. People have already discussed this news for a long time and decided that there is nothing so terrible and can be bought further. So even in such difficult moments you need to look for a solution and not say that everything has come to an end.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

There's no need to be excited. yet nothing is finished, do not panic. We are only in a downward trend and this will continue for a while Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

That's when people start to panic this way - this is the first sign that soon the situation will improve. My forecast is a maximum of 2 weeks and everything will return to normal.

mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
dont say that, cause everything happens for a reason. Theres a reason behind this crash but theres always a rainbow after the rain. The sun will shine again.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

First and very first i ask everyone here. Who cares about india ? I care about chinese and korean and i dont think india has effect for this...hahaha...its funny if india can gives effect for crypto.most of them only bounty hunter and not investor here. If europe say they will ban crypto i am affraid and this is india..once more " who cares ? "
mahirovic

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
Merited by xenomorphe1 (1)

Funny to see how we as people base our actions mostly on just emotions. All the signs are red concerning what is now happening in the market and still we try to ignore the facts. Don't want to say that crypto is over, will be here in the long run, however development like in 2017 will not happen anymore in the coming years.
One simple question, if you have 10k to spend now and you are not in the crypto yet, would you invest it? I doubt it when you just try to look at it in a objective way. Everyone who says yes it just fooling themselves.

zombies (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:18:10 AM
Merited by xenomorphe1 (1)

Funny to see how we as people base our actions mostly on just emotions. All the signs are red concerning what is now happening in the market and still we try to ignore the facts. Don't want to say that crypto is over, will be here in the long run, however development like in 2017 will not happen anymore in the coming years.
One simple question, if you have 10k to spend now and you are not in the crypto yet, would you invest it? I doubt it when you just try to look at it in a objective way. Everyone who says yes it just fooling themselves.

LOL

This guy is right. People just want to fool themselves and want to act as nothing is happening, where the marketcap is down from 800 billion to 300 billion. We lost more than 50% in 15 days. Still people pretend HODL, and con the innocent newbies. Ultimately these innocent people will lose. My fight is for those people.
Kirja

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

8000$ should be really strong support, selling under this price dont make sense. 
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

Everyone should only trust himself and his instinct in this kind of situation. As everyone want to protect their interest. Some may think that it is good to hodl, other good to buy or sell now.
It is difficult to know what the majority of the population are going to do.
zombies (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

Everyone should only trust himself and his instinct in this kind of situation. As everyone want to protect their interest. Some may think that it is good to hodl, other good to buy or sell now.
It is difficult to know what the majority of the population are going to do.

Majority of population are selling. Its the reason for the free fall.

Once the tether scam is exposed I can sense the ultimate affect it is going to have on the market. BTC may go below under $1000 within 1 month when tether is exposed and USA takes stance on it. We don't even have to wait for another year for it to br $1000. Doomsday has arrived.
zombies (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

8000$ should be really strong support, selling under this price dont make sense. 

What support are you talking about? LOL. People gaveup on crypto.

In another 3-6 hours it will be below 8k.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

What support are you talking about? LOL. People gaveup on crypto.

In another 3-6 hours it will be below 8k.

Grin
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

There is no support in 8000 dollars. The actual support will be $ 7700. If it falls down from there then it will really be the end of the road Smiley
Be ready to end of the game...

Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:58:03 AM by Lucacrebbe

Bitcoin has  always  been  shit  (I  have never  invested  in Bitcoin)

But  I feel  sorry  for people  who are in loss . I'd  suggest  to sell if it breakes the  support of  7700$ , because  could there be a great  free  fall after that support point

You can not be confident cause if  the governaments  make the  bitcoin trade  difficult, all this  market is over...  there is  not  so much to say or to speculate.

2017  has  been a  good year..  the  near future  is unpredictable.

despite from shitcoin (Bitcoin), I still  HODLLLLLEE   my position in :

IOTA;

SPACE CHAIN;

Waves;

VIBERATE

BLOCK.ARRAY

Because  they are  project  with   world a  real  use case, and I have the  feeling that  only  those  kind of  project can survive  the  bitcoin crash, but obviously the  profits  won't  be  INSSSANE  anymore like they were  in 2016/2017

The  ''average joe''  money, is  out of the  market (IT CAME IN THIS  DECEMBER),  and  will never  came back in, because the  swings  are too  hig in crypto  market

magle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

Personally I still wonder why Bitcoin can pull every other coin and token down. It simply does not make a lot of sense, since many alternative projects have real applications and bright futures, while bitcoin most likely will never be the payment method of the future. It is truely a shame that the big traders don't differentiate between the different coins more.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

Personally I still wonder why Bitcoin can pull every other coin and token down. It simply does not make a lot of sense, since many alternative projects have real applications and bright futures, while bitcoin most likely will never be the payment method of the future. It is truely a shame that the big traders don't differentiate between the different coins more.
Could ETH return to $300 if Bitcoin go back to $3000? That may be possible i think. Most coins did gain more value because of the Bitcoin. But real projects maybe won't fall to hard. I hope it is going to be like this, else it is the end of ICO projects.
zombies (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

There is no support in 8000 dollars. The actual support will be $ 7700. If it falls down from there then it will really be the end of the road Smiley
Be ready to end of the game...

LOL.

Slowly people are realizing. Coming out from all the crypto hype and recognizing that it is their hard earned money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: