Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:16:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5924 times)
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

Guys, its easy. Do NOT invest your bucks in "the next 1000x coin", but only invest your time and money in "the next coin that will disrupt the status quo of current techs/practices/operations".

Even coin ICOs are good.. like in my sig Arcblock plans to implement interoperable chains in its implementation. Giftz is planning to provides businesses ways to tokenize their goods and services to sell as incentives.

Good thinking, the best way is to buy USEFUL coin, not some coin which has tons of similar coins.

7Seas

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Whales manipulated the price. Innocent people believed it and invested in it. They all took those innocent people's money on Jan 12th. Crypto is a biggest scam.

Wait for my article which I am working on, I will expose the world's biggest scam.

Love this thread.

Whales have been manipulating crypto since the early days.

I am looking forward to your article, I'm sure it will be compelling and insightful.

Crypto went parabolic and had to dump/correct/profit-take whatever, this was clear - only noobs who should not have been investing in the first place and at ATH prices with money they can't afford to loose will get badly rekt.

Not so sure about your doomsday BS - BTC just bounced off 7k to 8.2k which still is 6x from Sept 17 and 12x Sept 16 not too shabby.

We have to wait for the market makers to move again now that the longs and weak hands have been shaken out.

We will see

ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

Why do you thinking it is crash and not just correction?

Are you still not understanding?

Market cap was down from 800 billion to 600 billion. Now its down from 600 to 400. Next will be 400 to 200 and finally to zero.

Zombies, So why don't you f...off . why are you wasting your time here.
Your character is the only thing which is zero Grin
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

it is not over until it is over, my personal view cryptocurrency has just begun to any individual who thinks it is over it is a very wrong notion. come to think of it their exist a base in which the cryptocurrency is built on the blockchain. to remind you that the blockchain is a hi-tech platform with all the good features a sustainable system should possess. what I think is, cryptocurrency just need regulations and hedging to make it more adoptable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Volchin

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

Mdaa I also looked at the news of the market was very surprised how the whole beginning of the sudden collapse and collapse I hope this is not for long, and it will be rather bad.

█▀   ▕ ███    INFLUENCIO    ███ ▏INFLUENCER CRYPTOCURRENCY▕   ▀█
∎   A REVOLUTION FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY MADE FOR INFLUENCERS   ∎
●●●  TwitterFacebookInstagramMediumTelegram NewsTelegram  ●●●
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

Mdaa I also looked at the news of the market was very surprised how the whole beginning of the sudden collapse and collapse I hope this is not for long, and it will be rather bad.

remember this comment

this is the time the market starts buying, when fear is everywhere

big buy signal

Grin
bitphonics

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

Guys! I totally agree! It is all over. But I am a great dude and will be more than willing to take your bitcoin for $1 a piece. This is a great deal considering it is really worthless. /s
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

definitly not over, 2018 will be great

How do you know? We are still in February, we may be seeing a big crash scenario. Everything is not over yet but we can see low prices for a long time.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

You are living in a different world. No way cryptos to go on oblivion.

IMO governments can only ban and forbid cryptos, but they can't stop the networks and people will still use it!

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

lets all calm down again guys.
We go down we go up...we are still up a lot from lets say November. So how is this a total crash?...it isn't
jelissimo

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

Some people always panic. I'm new here but I think that BTC is the future
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

Some people always panic. I'm new here but I think that BTC is the future

Youre thinking right. Bitcoin is the future, the price will rise up again and break new records
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

Unfortunately we do not listen to you. there are very good buying opportunities at the moment for everybody. Today is the correct time for all in to altcoins. First bitcoin will recover then altcoins will go into a bullish trend  Cool
zombies (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

Party is not over guys. Another round of downfall started. Next stop is 4k.

I am going to expose the worlds biggest scam crypto along with proofs when it gets to $1000. People will be shocked.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1232

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

Relax lol, Bitcoin always make a correction for the trading. just see the chart a month/year ago whent he reach a new ATH well sure he will down you must know whent you out whent you in again on Crypto
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:03:02 AM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

No need to panic, everything will be fine after some time. We might see lower than current prices in near future but we have to be patient.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

Are some kind of prediction expert that you will eventually know what is going to happen in the future, well clearly it's not yet over until it is over. Well, unfortunately for you, your predictions are not yet gonna happen anytime soon, why? Because many countries are still maybe not in support but still not banning bitcoin and still allow it's use in their places and many firms and people are still into cryptocurrency.
That is right, as far as I know Japan is still on the side of cryptocurrencies and I believe that this country could make a lot of changes and innovations in the industry, not only in software sector but also in hardware. I'm expecting some innovations on how we can mine efficiently and profitably.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

Bitcoin has gone through even bigger corrections in the past and has come back stronger.
This correction should get over in next few days.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:28:28 AM

Maybe it's better if you all get out. If you are just really for gains, this crash can easily end your journey to crypto. But for those who also believe and support blockchain all throughout is here to stay.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

its not over, even if they ban crypto in india i think its not at all, people will make a way Smiley and India is not the one who control the price of crypto. why panic, you should put some on dip like this Smiley
Really ? Since when has India become that important in the world of technology ? Sorry but it is still not a developed country or a big market controller like China so why paying this much attention on it banning bitcoin. India can curse bitcoin or all other crypto currencies for all I care. Nothing new for bitcoin anyways. I heard that it is planning to launch its own digital currency with the name of Lakshmi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: