Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5926 times)
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

You were giving warning to everybody, does that include yourself? It seems to me, you're still here and very much active. Looks like you're not taking your warning seriously yourself. So why should we. Nothing is over till it's over, you know what i mean? As far as i can see the crypto markets is slowly but surely recovering. It is continuing showing signs of regained poise. Just be patient.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

You were giving warning to everybody, does that include yourself? It seems to me, you're still here and very much active. Looks like you're not taking your warning seriously yourself. So why should we. Nothing is over till it's over, you know what i mean? As far as i can see the crypto markets is slowly but surely recovering. It is continuing showing signs of regained poise. Just be patient.

I don't think that he is giving warning, he is just giving worthless info wherein newbies will go and panicked sell right? Because why would you sell because of a little correction or a normal correction? That's the problem of theirs because they didn't do their own search before investing here in crypto world and when they buy high and sell on dip because of panicking they will blame or spread a FUD about cryptocurrencies.

Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Nothing is over yet. Sure, cryptos could face a hard time but the ones with a good technology, and active development and community will surely survive and rise long term.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

Why do you thinking it is crash and not just correction?
Yeah there are some that cannot understand how crypto currency world works. That there comes a time for correction mostly after price hike like what happen before year 2017 ends. Then misunderstood the dump stage and just spreading fake news that crypto's will crash.  Or maybe just doing tricks so that they can buy coins from the weak hands in the cheapest price.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

Those were the days of FUDing because crisis is already over. Yes, it's the crisis that's over and not for the cryptos. For those who HODL strong during those time, congratulations and sure you have happy days now than those who have panic sell their tokens in fears of losing more.

mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

It seems like this kind of thing only a small effect. all the coins will continue to evolve as the development of technologies that convey there. so don't panic and calm.
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

Market has been down so many time and always recovered to new ath. Crypto is still young and far away from a mature market. The chances in crypto are big. We are still early adopters - but not pioneers.

I think that 2018 will be an amazing year for crypto. Never had so much fun in earning money.

Recovery will come - next crash to follow.
Agreed. 2017 was really fun  Grin
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

The price of everything is changing very quickly. If you have 100 dollars today, you will have 200 dollars tomorrow. The next day it drops to 50 bucks. stay away from pessimism, you are definitely making money again someday Wink

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

In my opinion, this is just the beginning. There are many nice projects with high potential. The price for the etherium has already recovered, everything will be fine.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

Those were the days of FUDing because crisis is already over. Yes, it's the crisis that's over and not for the cryptos. For those who HODL strong during those time, congratulations and sure you have happy days now than those who have panic sell their tokens in fears of losing more.

Course it is, and what is the percentage of INDIA in cryptos by the way?. I mean not even china and korea together can bring down crypto, this FUD might slow down the progress of crypto this year. But there's no doubt this year will be a good year for all the cryptocurrencies out there. So for those HODLER for the hard times let us congratulates ourselves and wait for a bright future for us.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

It seems like this kind of thing only a small effect. all the coins will continue to evolve as the development of technologies that convey there. so don't panic and calm.

you are right, we don't have to panic and it is better to stay calm. cryptocurrency itself will become bigger with many people which are trying to join in the crypto world and they will stay to try to earn money like other people. cryptocurrency will spread in any place and I hope in that time, we can use every coin in our real life and crypto and fiat will work together.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jbuk1

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

Anyone noticed he’s not come back to apologise for his FUD?

Where are you Zombies?

I think you owe the community an apology for your stupidity.
money1337

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

But that's way too funny. God is dead, crypto will die (or its already dead), the end is coming. /s
Neur0maN5er

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:44:09 AM

Where are you Zombies?

Zombies will be back, when new correction happen  Grin
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

But that's way too funny. God is dead, crypto will die (or its already dead), the end is coming. /s

Gloom doom reporting!!

Haha all is well in the world again Smiley

mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

Where are you Zombies?

Zombies will be back, when new correction happen  Grin
zombies are dead ,the next correction will be happening after 5 years. Btc will pump till next year.
And the pump just started so dont miss the train.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
What do you mean by end of days? End of bitcoin, i don't think so. Just because you see a bloodbath you now give up on bitcoin? Volatility is what we can attribute to bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general. You got to have a nerve of steel to deal with it. With the recent dip, you have to look at that as an opportunity to earn and make profit. Just plain and simple strategy, buy low and sell high. As simple as that and you can make big profit.
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

I'm curious, did you sell everything your self and if you did how d*mb do you feel right now? No offense, just genuine curiosity!

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

I'm curious, did you sell everything your self and if you did how d*mb do you feel right now? No offense, just genuine curiosity!

No one can panic with this topic there is nothing will happen likely this we need to se more with the development of crypto currencies in future soon these kind of problem will clear after these all confusion will clear crypto currencies will be definitely have an good value in all countries.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

What do you mean by end of days? End of bitcoin, i don't think so. Just because you see a bloodbath you now give up on bitcoin? Volatility is what we can attribute to bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general. You got to have a nerve of steel to deal with it. With the recent dip, you have to look at that as an opportunity to earn and make profit. Just plain and simple strategy, buy low and sell high. As simple as that and you can make big profit.
It is really easy to say about controlling our emotions when it comes to decision-making. I agree with your thoughts that we must learned to control ourselves especially in times like all coin are falling. As for me, I do experienced this kind of situations where I don't know what to do because I am still learning to overcome such fears.  But as the days is passing by, I may someday will be wise enough to take the risk like buying when the market is red and sell when there is already enough profits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: