Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5926 times)
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

I really like to see this type of people face to face and laugh at them. These are the weak holders and I'm glad that we got rid of them so they won't drag btc seriously again and again. It's over them but not for us.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

Progress can not be stopped by any regulator! Technology of blockchain, a revolutionary and in demand, ultimately will live, and with it, and crypto-currencies. The market capitalization of crypto-currencies reached 800 billion dollars and many thought that this was the limit, but it will be several times larger after time!
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

No matter how bad things are said for the Crypto market, nothing has changed. In the future, this market will rise even higher, and it will come to the surface of how ridiculous these talks are.

True. Crypto market is known to be volatile by nature and even if these low points are scary, it will come back even higher. Just like a sunny day before some heavy rain.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
Guy why do you make people sad? There was a crypto currency, there is a crypto currency, and there will be a crypto currency. Now there are market corrections. You just need to wait and everything will be fine.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

Saying that makes me really sad for you and your knowlegde about anything in crypto world. Stop spreading FUD! Like i used to said: For ball to jump high ,it needs to first touch the ground! Still believing in that!
rlazdin0

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

just HODL prices ar going to go up , as history is proven before , i know history of charts is not precise ,but market moves in cycles!
So HODL and keep it cool!  Wink
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

Getting out in this crypto business are just scaping from the opportunities. I don not believe it is the end and crypto currencies are over. No it is not, and it will never end. Sometimes in life we need to rest maybe but to "stop" is not the best thing to do. Bitcoin will recover and shaking of its prices are just a struggle that we can overcome soon.

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

Why are you saying that it is over. Do you have any basis or any prof that bitcoin this is over? No one can say and no one can know what is the future of bitcoin and based on thr marketcap that bitcoin is still the number one so that i think it wi never ends or this is not over because bitcoin makes it popular and accept by each country soon.
Nevzat

Activity: 97

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

Actually i'm thinking everything is just getting started. I keep seeing people who are making pessimistic and hopeless comments but most of them don't have reasons to be hopeless. If you explain why you feel and think that way i could find a better answer for you. You are right about the India but there are also some governments which are supporting the crypto. You should consider that as well.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

Saying that makes me really sad for you and your knowlegde about anything in crypto world. Stop spreading FUD! Like i used to said: For ball to jump high ,it needs to first touch the ground! Still believing in that!
Well said. I think we already touched ground and when people stop spreading FUD and when people stop believing in every single fud they read on internet we will see nice and high coin values here.
We shouldn't listen to anyone who is spreading fud, it is obviously doing it for selfish reason to shake market and buy cheaper coins.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

No matter how bad things are said for the Crypto market, nothing has changed. In the future, this market will rise even higher, and it will come to the surface of how ridiculous these talks are.

Yes you are right a lot of people already tired of FUD and Bitcoin too really tired a lot of upcoming FUD. I hope you all notice a lot of FUD coming on crypto or Bitcoin from mid January and right now a lot of good news coming for crypto or Bitcoin. Always remember those news out there can be controlled by people whose a lot of money just to get their perfect position on their trades.

AltCoinMarketing

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

While certain methods and coins may die, crypto is far from over - it's just getting started.

I am personally waiting on Proof of Stake to take hold of the industry.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:53:01 AM

HAHAHA no way, im buying everything

Dream on. Market crashed like 9 pins after India's news. Its over for you people and dreamers.

The only people it's over for are day traders who take the daily up and down swings too seriously. Compare crypto now to October last year and tell me it's down. Try to move your eyes further away from the chart screen than half a centimeter.

cryptosza

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

Dream on. Market crashed like 9 pins after India's news. Its over for you people and dreamers.

The only people it's over for are day traders who take the daily up and down swings too seriously. Compare crypto now to October last year and tell me it's down. Try to move your eyes further away from the chart screen than half a centimeter.

Agreed! Crypto isn't a get rich quick scheme, we're in this for the long run.
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

No. Its not end of crypto yet. FUD is just in our mind. Do you have any basis or link that crypto will end? In my opinion just HODL and dont mind this. There is no such new that india will ban crypto. Everything will be fine dont panic. You should be brave holding those bitcoin because it is the future. No one can say that bitcoin will end soon actuallly it is just starting so be brave.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

Agreed! Crypto isn't a get rich quick scheme, we're in this for the long run.

cryptocurrency is just started and I think it will grow more than we can imagine because it is a new technology that will bring something new for us wherever we lived. cryptocurrency can solve about the different currency in many countries and we can use it in many places but unfortunately, there are many governments that are not realized about this and they still learn more about cryptocurrency. and if they are done to research and learn, the cryptocurrency is already spread in the many places so I think they will be late to accept the cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

Its far away from over, they will stand up for years. People will see this technology as the future technology which will be use by the entire people around the world. Instead of that this technology will have a new invention.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

2018 will be better for passwords.

If you're just trying to make a profit, it's easy to end your encrypted journey. But for those who also believe in and support the blockchain, this is a new start.
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

I hope you took your advise for yourself, and went out, and happy with your decision :-)

orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

You never know when a tread is really dead, but this one could potentially be the next most read one if the market keeps as lateral as it is now frankly. People are not attracted by mediocre results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: