Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5897 times)
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

how do you know exactly? or is it another way of scaring people of? so the price would fall down and you could get a better profit??
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Lol, no way that this is true, my friend. You will be very upset when market will go high again - possible profits now are extremely high; selling everything now is just crazy in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

I dont understand why you are sooooo much down!!!!
 Just last august we were expecting 10k $ for the end of 2017,but we saw double of it!!!!!!
 Many bad news about cryptoworld and keeps lighting red candles...
 keep patience...soon we will see green candles...

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

Bad news hit market faster than light and effect of negativity spreads fast. That's reason behind current downtrend and market correction will continue for a while. Corrections are expected in any market and noone can say exact date for recovery. Traders should calculate their risks no matter how markets perform.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:39 PM

India had announced to stop the illegal usage of cryptos, they were actually interested on the underlying technology. The market is highly speculative and unregulated now, the great mistake here is that the media is portraying the negative news about bitcoin. The market will recover soon as many billions are flowing into the crypto market and when price rises this will be increased more.

mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:22:53 AM

Nah its  not over yet for the cryptos , its only normal that altcoins and bitcoin crashes it their values . But its only temporary , just like last year where altcoins and bitcoins in the first quarter of the year , thay are very low , but when its almost end of the year again they will be back in the top where their prices goes up again and every cryto traders will be happy and gain more money.

Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

I guess your a fan of an "end of the world' movies that's why your username is zombies and you got a negative perception about this little thing happening today. Don't be so much a fantasy lover, it alwalys remains unreal and will always never happen. But if you want to get out now then do it, don't implicate others that are on the peak of going out. There are still a lot of things that will happen and I predict everything will goes fine. You will regret it if you choose to leave. So don't be so much afraid.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

I guess your a fan of an "end of the world' movies that's why your username is zombies and you got a negative perception about this little thing happening today. Don't be so much a fantasy lover, it alwalys remains unreal and will always never happen. But if you want to get out now then do it, don't implicate others that are on the peak of going out. There are still a lot of things that will happen and I predict everything will goes fine. You will regret it if you choose to leave. So don't be so much afraid.

I agree. If there's a will there's a way so no matter how other country ban crypto currencies there is still a way for it to survive so it isn't end of days for crypto yet. There are people who supports it so it will not go down the drain easily.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

I hope it's a joke. I used to think of market correction as a common occurrence. Now for me it looks bad

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

FUD everywhere! BTC and crypto is here to stay, Intellectual people will be dominant compare to the corrupted ones, remember that. Crypto is made to free us from unfair society made by corrupted minds.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

Today's Google FUD and maybe some Mt. Gox selling related panic is also done. Hoping for a bounce starting soon or tomorrow from current prices.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

I agree. If there's a will there's a way so no matter how other country ban crypto currencies there is still a way for it to survive so it isn't end of days for crypto yet. There are people who supports it so it will not go down the drain easily.

it is not the end of the world guys, this conditions push cryptocurrency to get downs too deep but many people still support cryptocurrency because they believe that cryptocurrency will bring something better to their life. today, cryptocurrency is grow so fast without stopping because the internet keeps spreading the news about the cryptocurrency and attracted more people to come and join. this is only for temporary and it will get up again, just be patient and stay calm to watch the cryptocurrency still survive.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
boboyboi

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

As long as we're here,its not yet the end,as long as we are still connected,it means we're still here,altcoins will never end and never it will.
gamaman990

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

Nothing really disappears from this world. I believe no one can deny crypto's technological advancement and its potential in solving the world's problems. How can such things "be over"? Temporary monetary losses are irrelevant to the overall evolution or survival.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

Today's Google FUD and maybe some Mt. Gox selling related panic is also done. Hoping for a bounce starting soon or tomorrow from current prices.

I think the reasons for these price declines are no longer such news, but new investors are panicking. Most people can no longer be patient and that's why there's trouble.
I'm used to getting bad news now Smiley

desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

I am currently adding to my huge assets, with expectations doubling by the end of this month.
I see this market is going down very sharply, this is a great opportunity for all of us

CLEVER BOUNTY
Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

So you think because India had a strong unfavorable stance againts the cryptocurrencies - the whole world will follow?
That is highly unlikely to happen— especially when russia is loving the technology. When russians have something- uncle sam is never left behind. The super powers wouldnt let got of the technologies just yet. -my opinion

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

I think its too early to talk about. Bitcoin didn't die even back in 2013 crisis. Its not gonna die after latest correction-like crash. Its marketcap gona keep growing after market shakes up impatent people.

Time will answer everything mate.
Since cryptocurrency is unpredictable so nobody can answer the question related crypto currency in 100% sure.
For me, i agree with above. After the market calm, the cap will be growing and all be back to normal.
jeffryluna

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

Guys, its easy. Do NOT invest your bucks in "the next 1000x coin", but only invest your time and money in "the next coin that will disrupt the status quo of current techs/practices/operations".

Even coin ICOs are good.. like in my sig Arcblock plans to implement interoperable chains in its implementation. Giftz is planning to provides businesses ways to tokenize their goods and services to sell as incentives.

Bery well said— invest in the technology and the teM who runs it. Look at credentials- follow the development and get involved dont just buy everything and then say its over.. its over for you maybe Wink
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

Bitcoin has been declared dead by haters at least hundred times in last years. The price can not go up all the time, it's the rule of the market. The price correction that we are observing now will soon be over and Bitcoin price again will be in an upward trend. It's definitely not the end, it's just the beginning.  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: