Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5910 times)
Wechsler
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

Bitcoin has been declared dead by haters at least hundred times in last years. The price can not go up all the time, it's the rule of the market. The price correction that we are observing now will soon be over and Bitcoin price again will be in an upward trend. It's definitely not the end, it's just the beginning.  Wink

I quite agree. More so when in the past 2 months, we have had solid news on the fundamentals. You have coinbase getting a license, hedge funds moving towards crypto, countries regulating crypto (not outright banning), and even crypto trying to regulate itself (twins).

And Google did a good job of finally trying to clamp down on spammy ads. You will see much less phishing links, and ICOs will have to obey Google's terms to be able to advertise.

I only see good news, who's selling?
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

what is your explanation that bitcoin is over ?? Can you explain ? Since south korea officially decreared trading will continue and no plan to ban . you are claimin crpto world is over ?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-trading/south-korea-doesnt-intend-to-shut-down-virtual-coin-trading-finance-minister-idUSKBN1FK0NL
Cryptocurrency is far from over yet, not now. There will be gradual exit before it happen. Maybe in 20 years it will happen.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Why would it be over? As plenty said, they want to eliminate ILLEGAL activities.
It's clear how easy it is to get fundings through cryptos, legal or illegal. No wonder governments want to regulate them, its not necessarily bad. For everyday's people, or Average Joe, regulations are not bad.

Cryptos create(d) a platform, an infrastructure, which undoubtedly has value. Saying it will be worthless, is shortsighted in my opinion, or just caused by FUD.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

what is your explanation that bitcoin is over ?? Can you explain ? Since south korea officially decreared trading will continue and no plan to ban . you are claimin crpto world is over ?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-trading/south-korea-doesnt-intend-to-shut-down-virtual-coin-trading-finance-minister-idUSKBN1FK0NL
Cryptocurrency is far from over yet, not now. There will be gradual exit before it happen. Maybe in 20 years it will happen.
Many have been said this and conclude already that is over. Then until today this year crypto is still existing and still very active in the market. Since, active in the market this means there are some that having a profit though it dropping. This may sounds over for many but it will recover in the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
petmalulodi

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
It's just in India may be cryptos are not legal to their country but to those legal, I don't think it will end.
MMostaza

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

Its price slumped Wednesday after Google said it would prohibit cryptocurrency ads, following Facebook’s move from January. Major banks including JPMorgan and Bank of America banned crypto purchases on their credit cards, the Securities and Exchange Commission has stepped up cryptocurrency oversight and Congress is holding hearings on how to treat the digital coins. Earlier this month, Allianz Global Investors argued the the coin’s “intrinsic value must be zero.”

I took this piece from the overview: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-14/bitcoin-pop-culture-moment-fades-as-fad-gives-way-to-regulators

We are in a kind of “Interests' war”. If you read news about Bitcoin fading you will believe crypto is driving to the end. And, amazingly, there is articles who states the contrary, and then you will believe crypto is the future... Bitcoin is much more thatn just a fad and we need to observe it with perspective.

icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Not yet. Crypto is still new a technology as of this time. Besides we're still at the 1st quarter of the year it's a long way to go. As what i have observe the dipping of cryptocurrency happens annually. So let's stop panicking and stop drinking to much coffee.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

I am currently adding to my huge assets, with expectations doubling by the end of this month.
I see this market is going down very sharply, this is a great opportunity for all of us
Every correction is a opportunity to buy at cheaper price. You only need to invest in a amount that you can afford to lose as crypto currency is a volatile in nature. We are a little shaky but not in a danger side. This will bounce back in few days.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

Critical thoughts are ok, but your words are not that, just spreading FUD
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:02:01 PM

Ok, So one country banning bitcoin is the end of it all? Do you even know the market cap of all coins combined? And so much money is just going to vanish? Btw India didn't even ban crypto.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

Today's Google FUD and maybe some Mt. Gox selling related panic is also done. Hoping for a bounce starting soon or tomorrow from current prices.

I think the reasons for these price declines are no longer such news, but new investors are panicking. Most people can no longer be patient and that's why there's trouble.
I'm used to getting bad news now Smiley
What will happen next, is this the beginning of the end Huh Indeed, at such rates, the price of coins can reach the prices of 2015.

sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

I'd be interesting to know how much can the whales affect the market. Can it be just the market manipulation?
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

Going out? I think we're just getting started..This world that has survived despite all the obstacles will soon be growing up..
The best time to take a bitcoin was 5 years ago. The second best time is now Smiley
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

I am currently adding to my huge assets, with expectations doubling by the end of this month.
I see this market is going down very sharply, this is a great opportunity for all of us
I agree with you, because with assets that move down sharply this is our time to buy it, and I think it will go back up not later this month, buy it will rise in the middle of next month.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lrr

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

All half baked ideas were getting millions in ICOs, this was bound to happen.

I think this market situation is the best thing that could've happened, now people will hopefully do due diligence and be more careful where they put their money.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

If you do not believe or if you're afraid of losses in crypto,why not quit? Instead of fudd ,go quit now and work hard to the companies out there. You're post is not helping,instead,you make newbie get scared with fudd.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

Though this year have been very tough for cryptocurrency but I do not think it is over yet. let us wait for bitcoin to die before we conduct the burial. Cryptocurrency will survive this storm.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Ending of cryptoworld ? Bro! it is just starting and it's a good time to buy crypto when market is down so somehow you can gain profit from it .
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

not end day for crypto and crypto world will not end vain, this is a new technology that will change the existing system
I wonder every crypto market weakens with its speculation some people think this is the end of everything
for me this is a opportunity to get some more coins to saved in cart
if you have any doubts it is better to leave
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

India can't do shit about crypto, It's not like the biggest market in the world or anything, I don't even think the market is larger than most of asia market, like Japan, Korea or Singapore,
Moreover we can see many other government is supporting crypto in different ways

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: