Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5911 times)
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

We are just at the beginning of a far far journy in this world. If there are some regulations in other countries and giving the crypto a face then all is good.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

What we are currently seeing is a real crypto winter, I hope that spring will look more positive, something like we saw last year Smiley.
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

instead making people sell tokens and dump prices, you'd better make positive posts here. unless it's profitable for you.
teamsah5416

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

I don't agree with you. People say that every year. In every case, people are panic. And they say bitcoin is dead. But it is always new ath after that. I think it will be the same again. Of course, take your money anyway. Continue with the rest.
sunday88

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

I think it's too early to talk about the death of the crypto currency. As for me, the crypto industry is beginning to develop and we are at the source of this development. We must be able to take this opportunity.

cakmabokgot

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

I think it is really wrong for you to create this FUD... Everyone can see these bad ideas and news everywhere. I think even if you think so you shouldn't tell this in those words.
Everyone is depressed about the market but I don't think that it is gonna die. Maybe bear market for a long time but no death.
doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Though this year have been very tough for cryptocurrency but I do not think it is over yet. let us wait for bitcoin to die before we conduct the burial. Cryptocurrency will survive this storm.

I agree with you. It is very clear that the ICO regulation will be more strict, but the applications of blockchain will be more, that means the crypto market will be back in the future.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

I am currently adding to my huge assets, with expectations doubling by the end of this month.
I see this market is going down very sharply, this is a great opportunity for all of us
Me either and I really agree with you because my prediction that bitcoin and crypto market is to recover in the month of April and it sad some people won't seize this moment.

kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:31:38 AM
Merited by aalborg (1)

Grin Grin this made me laugh! 
Well,  I don't care about India.  Do you really think this is a big pie in a crypto? I don't know any indian crypto project. So, on a  summit G 20 they will be discussing legislation and apparently will make step forward to legitimate crypto,  so in this case more funds will be able to invest in crypto market according to laws and consequently the whole capitalisation will arise 
Stonetium

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:39:15 AM

I am currently adding to my huge assets, with expectations doubling by the end of this month.
I see this market is going down very sharply, this is a great opportunity for all of us
Me either and I really agree with you because my prediction that bitcoin and crypto market is to recover in the month of April and it sad some people won't seize this moment.

So hard to say. I try not to look at this as a month to month thing. If you believe in it, will the price even matter a year from now?
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

That was actually a very funny post.You think it will just end like that??How long have you been into cryptocurrencies?This is virtually a norm and despite government interventions what so ever,markets will always recover and kickass again.If you are done get off the train and try not to be a prophet of doom

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:15:14 AM

If you do not believe or if you're afraid of losses in crypto,why not quit? Instead of fudd ,go quit now and work hard to the companies out there. You're post is not helping,instead,you make newbie get scared with fudd.

Is FUD the new censorship in crypto or something? Say something (true) that someone else doesn't like and they try to chase you out of the forums. Get real man, people have opinions.

JoinKazr

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:21:57 AM

I think the only thing that is over right now, is that huge slump we just got through. Better times ahead! Hold strong people!
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:46:41 AM

It is far from over, in fact, the cryptocurrency age is just getting started. The drops in the market are just temporary but if you are just like a beginner who don't research the market at all then you better quit now before its over in accordance to your belief or opinion. FUDs are everywhere and this is one of the negative factors that affects the price of cryptocurrencies. Majority of FUD news comes from media and they should be more responsible about what they report on cryptocurrencies by examining their sources of information. A lot of these informations might come from some unreliable or unverified sources which aims only to spread FUD in the cryptocurrency community.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

It is far from over, in fact, the cryptocurrency age is just getting started. The drops in the market are just temporary but if you are just like a beginner who don't research the market at all then you better quit now before its over in accordance to your belief or opinion. FUDs are everywhere and this is one of the negative factors that affects the price of cryptocurrencies. Majority of FUD news comes from media and they should be more responsible about what they report on cryptocurrencies by examining their sources of information. A lot of these informations might come from some unreliable or unverified sources which aims only to spread FUD in the cryptocurrency community.
Don't panic crypto people! It's not over yet! Please be aware that before you joined crypto, you should have known its functionalities, flaws, and its ups and downs. If it falls, please don't ever fear, be reminder that it's part of its trend. It's not the first time that it ever happens. Its fall does not define it shortcomings and its future. Let's all unite not only in good times, but also during its darkest hours.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

Bitcoin is just beginning to develop and the blockchain technology is being introduced into the life of society. This suggests that the price of bitcoin and other cryptos will increase. Now the market has fallen but this is one of the stages of the normal development of just any market!

SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

It will never be over, but which coins will stay here forever thats the big question

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

Why are you in the cryptocurrency community if you are absolutely sure that all this will end soon? Honestly I not understand such people as you! There is not a single reliable fact that Bitcoin will disappear, especially since it will happen this year!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

So hard to say. I try not to look at this as a month to month thing. If you believe in it, will the price even matter a year from now?
I don't look at thing as a month to month either and said the market will recover next month base on past market dump history. Meanwhile, the price of crypto market does matter and it even matter the most this time that some people/investor are already ducking out off the market.

feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

This time now is the best time to just invest in crypto cause down like this which we have now can be never repeted by market, so just take as much as you can in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: