Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5911 times)
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

Hahahaha can't stop laughing people, Bitcoin has just began to gain name in most counties so that matter i don't think it's over yet.
Humans only Fear what they don't understand Grin Grin..
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:57:16 PM

The G20 summit has provided some form of slack for crypto enthusiasts; however, there's still the issue of Trump, Petro and Maduro this doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

Nope, it is too early to be over. Crypto is just going through period of fuds and will come back stronger.

And now returns to norm. Prices are green now, whole bad time is over. Now coins start growing and will achieve huge prices. It is time to celebrate
olumyd

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

Nope, it is too early to be over. Crypto is just going through period of fuds and will come back stronger.

And now returns to norm. Prices are green now, whole bad time is over. Now coins start growing and will achieve huge prices. It is time to celebrate

Bitcoin and Ethereum seem to be taking the green track and are leading the other cryptos too in that direction, I think XRP and BCH will follow suit.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

And now it turns out that you are in error. Because all prices return to normal is green and cryptocurrency still alive, and growing
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

My question is, how did Zombies receive merit?  I took a look at Zombies' posts and I am not impressed.  I know that his post is subjective, opinionated and speculative; but we do not need fear mongering!  We need to be adding to our ranks not scaring people away!  Sorry Zombies, I completely disagree with you.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

Well the last 3 days have been very promising indeed as we have been riding on a mini pump, bitcoin goes to $9K and other altcoins is also pumping as well.

But we should not celebrate at this early stage, so much can still happen but I must say that we might see another dumping before the needed bullrun can happened again. For the meantime, let's just observe how the market will go specially that next week, this month will end. So hoping that we are still in a positive going on Q2.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

90 percent of traders do not agree with you, there are both ups and downs, because it does not mean that you need to put a cross on the crypto currency. I'm sure that everything will be fine already very soon.
Yes, crypto is the form of new currency in the future and its started today because the world is searching always with new and advance technology that can change people's view regarding monetary transaction and soon on that day everything will put to at ease including all transaction in crypto, crypto will dominate on the future and that is my belief.

Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

I've been doing crypto for six months. And I'm not going to finish. Despite the negative, high volatility and risks.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

It's not yet over because Bitcoin revolution has just begun because most of the countries are showing a lot of interest towards Bitcoin, mainly Bitcoin will be treated as an Asset in the coming days instead of currency. By using Bitcoin we can easily pay our Bills, and many other things easily.

Yep. The bearish trend seems to keep on going but long term I am very bullish. The world of crypto has just begun and we are all very early.
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

looking at the chart - we might break out of the log bearish trend today or over the next days atleast!

so far from over Smiley
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

I've been doing crypto for six months. And I'm not going to finish. Despite the negative, high volatility and risks.
Yeah, i ve been doing like 9 months and i m not going to finish too.
I think that now is the right moment to invest and now look for options. I need to choose right ico .

patrickj

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

I don't think so.This is the ideal opportunity for new individuals to get into bitcoin exchanging with low price.You need to see everything as a chance,then just you will sparkle in your life.I think this is the open door for the new individuals to contribute their cash bitcoin for the gigantic profit.Don't make the futile string here.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

Nothing is over yet, it's actually just the beginning of a long journey of crytpocurrency world... i have been doing crypto trading for now 2 years and i believe there is still yet more to come... the world is still ignorant about crypto

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

I don't think so.This is the ideal opportunity for new individuals to get into bitcoin exchanging with low price.You need to see everything as a chance, then just you will sparkle in your life.I think this is the open door for the new individuals to contribute their cash bitcoin for the gigantic profit.Don't make the futile string here.
I think with you. I also do not think that negative. Instead, I think this is a good opportunity for beginners to buy Bitcoin as much as possible because the price is now low. After buying then you can hold for a few months even years to earn multiple benefits. I am sure the price of Bitcoin will definitely be very high.
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

We have our own choice what to do!
We couldn't demand others to do such things from our own feelings.
Better to warn others but let them decide if what is,the best things for everyone to decide.
If you have loses then it will be a lesson to others too.
olumyd

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

It's quite natural for people to panic; even in the stock market, they also experience difficulties from time to time.
Kastraore

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

This is my answer to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-L_yKcxGkc&feature=youtu.be&t=82
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

Yeah, i ve been doing like 9 months and i m not going to finish too.
I think that now is the right moment to invest and now look for options. I need to choose right ico .

I think ICO bubble is over now. Not easy to get good gains. ICO projects are dumping their collected ETH for dollars to have cash. Not an easy market right now...
wriizo

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

Bruh, come on. Definitely not over. That is just your opinion, the crypto world is like never before, it's mainstream. No downfall from here, this right here can be the lowest point that is at, but below this level not a chance. How many companies are adopting crypto into their systems and infrastructures is unbelievable. Chill, it's only the beginning. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: