Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5893 times)
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

My portfolio with alts fell by 40%. Catastrophe? No, I just have to wait until the whole market is restored and prices start to rise.

Unfortunately a lot of altcoins wont recover, only ones with real products and real-world usability. The rest is snake oil and all that will dissapear. I am in the same boat as you, lost a lot

Everyone thinks that their coins have a real world usability, this is why they are still holding them. I've asked this earlier, someone show me the coins from the top-20 that are considered shit coins?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

Why did you say so? In fact its been a month since you have posted this topic but cryptos are not yet in oblivion. It is true that some countries are banning cryptos but there are some countries though they aren't favorable with cryptocurrencies but still not banning cryptos. You are trying to turn the optimistic world of cryptocurrencies into a pessimistic one. What I think is that what you have said is never and will never gonna be happen.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
f0rzef

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

China, Japan, Singapore have made the crypt almost full currency and is constantly developing this direction. What kind of collapse can you talk about? It's a joke?
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

Nope, of course its not the end. Many countries are on the path of full legalization of the crypt, when we talked about the collapse of 14, such was not at all. Dont panic!
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

I think nothing's done. Things are just getting started. This is how the market works. When I say "dead," everything changes. You just have to be patient. And remember, a product is won when you buy it, not when you sell it.

I agree that things are just getting started. But it's unfortunate that bitcoins current downfall is affecting the rest of the market in such a negative way. Just be patient, though.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:37:54 PM

There is nothing to loose with me because i did not put any money from this. I just did is participating bounty campaigns and i don't think getting out from here is the best thing to do.

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:36:13 AM

I've read it so many times since 2014... and will read it many more times...

The best thing when you don't believe in it is to go elsewhere, right?

(or just do as @MarchToke:)
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

You need to choose ICO who have been analyzed with due diligence by analysts and do not invest in pool syndicate that can steal your money. CryptoCompass is displaying ICO projects at presale stage with good entries. They don’t pool (risk and legal), but agree on exclusivity directly with the ICO team. So no additional risk from the investor side.

their new ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178063.new#new    

website to claim access : https://www.crypto-compass.io/
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:19:53 AM

No it's not over guys . Everything has a cycle usually In a year  tehre will be 2 or three bull runs and there will be bear runs as well. I think we will definitely see another two bull runs this year

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

Maybe over for a short time, its likely that the market will continue to fall and if you believe this, you can sell your coins now, but the price will rise at last and most people who sell their coins will not buy back and lost their coins forever

Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:40:21 AM

Maybe over for a short time, its likely that the market will continue to fall and if you believe this, you can sell your coins now, but the price will rise at last and most people who sell their coins will not buy back and lost their coins forever
We should weight what we should do, making transactions is a lot easier with crypto, I doubt if the market will continue to fall it will not feel the benefits it can give, I will hold into believing in it that soon all this falls will end and BTC will arise eventually again.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:54 AM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Hey there, zombies! How are you doing? Are you still alive? Well, it has been more than a month and Bitcoin and the altcoins are still here, very much alive and kicking. In fact, it is already starting to grow. Your warning goes to the garbage bin because it was pure garbage in the first place. Have you entered the crypto market already? The prices of the top coins including Bitcoin are very cheap right now, very juicy to buy. I know you are not really a hater of crypto. Don't be shy and buy now.  Grin

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
cryptolopoly

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:54:13 AM

Its far from over gentlemen. Its all about holding. All your loses are simply paper losses anyway. You never really lose until you sell.

Don't get eaten by the whales. Its far from over.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:47:53 AM

There is no way crypto will be over! Some coins has great technology that people will use in the future and I firmly believe that blockchain technology is the future and many more technologies will be invented because of blockchain. People who says it's over are just people who cant take it anymore to see how much they've lost and just decided to give up on crypto for minimal loses and move on to other things.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

Technology and innovation in this area are growing rapidly and show no signs of slowing down

The market will always be volatile which is something not everyone is prepared for when getting into cryptocurrency

From a long term perspective there's no indication that its over yet

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

Well, men, this really strange to read or hear, because the 2018 is the year when the crypto is gonna be become more powerful despite the bad news because of new rules and new technologies
And you say that it's gonna over...in few months or days - doesn't metter
No way, really India is not the whole world
It's gonna transform, get on great moderns but it'll stay on aperfect level but not every time
Cryptoworld still flexible and it just need some time to adapt
Only unstoppable flow of new rulles can decrease the price level of whole crypto
Rulles must come like: create rule - adapt it with cryptoworld - create -adapt - create - adapt - and so on
If many rulles appear in one time cryptoworld just won't have enough time to adapt and will be dropped down by them (by rulles)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Hey there, zombies! How are you doing? Are you still alive? Well, it has been more than a month and Bitcoin and the altcoins are still here, very much alive and kicking. In fact, it is already starting to grow. Your warning goes to the garbage bin because it was pure garbage in the first place. Have you entered the crypto market already? The prices of the top coins including Bitcoin are very cheap right now, very juicy to buy. I know you are not really a hater of crypto. Don't be shy and buy now.  Grin

Agree with you, friend! sick and tired of these provocators! stop fudding around, no more people will buy it. Stop it, it's not even funny any more
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

Technology and innovation in this area are growing rapidly and show no signs of slowing down

The market will always be volatile which is something not everyone is prepared for when getting into cryptocurrency

From a long term perspective there's no indication that its over yet
It can't be over when we all know that technology progresses everytime and crypto will be part of it, blockchain will make more projects possible in the future that will make the market recovered.
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Personally, I will never sell in loss. Rather than selling, I will keep my coins until they reach zero! And by the way, I'm optimistic that the market cap will start to increase again sooner or later...

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

We should weight what we should do, making transactions is a lot easier with crypto, I doubt if the market will continue to fall it will not feel the benefits it can give, I will hold into believing in it that soon all this falls will end and BTC will arise eventually again.

You are right. Every day, every moment, we have people spewing their opinions and changing their minds so quickly, when time and again the years of market history in crypto shows that patience is the only remedy. Losses and Profits are all part of this game. A year of bull runs must be normalized by a year of bear runs. You can keep insisting that it will be the moon, or keep insisting that it is over, but the weight of experience is the steady hand.

Let us not forget blockchain is here to stay. Let us not forget it is not all just about money.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: