Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5926 times)
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

Looks like this bounce has legs as it is holding though. Congrats to those who bought at the 5k to 6k+ range. Bigger congrats to those who bought bitcoincash lol. It has been mooning through the roof.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:08:07 AM

Looks like this bounce has legs as it is holding though. Congrats to those who bought at the 5k to 6k+ range. Bigger congrats to those who bought bitcoincash lol. It has been mooning through the roof.

It does seem to have legs. Been propped up by a good support around 5k. From my understanding, that's around the break even point for bitcoin miners so it's a very obvious point of support.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:18:16 AM

Before this happens, what the OP screams will be a lot of ups and downs. And will this happen?
Perhaps the zombies bought in February and he needed liquidity? Wink

dave4925

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

Now we are back to almost 9K now

Bitcoin Bitcoin (BTC)
$8,856.73 USD

1BTcdaveJEX8SrLb62YSLY7r3W9P8XQYBN
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

Now we are back to almost 9K now

Bitcoin Bitcoin (BTC)
$8,856.73 USD

We are definitely back. This kind of thread are proof that there are many people that will defend bitcoin and we are right and we have proven it many times. Now OP must've regret what he said.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

OP is in a corner somewhere red-faced.
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

everything is getting 'greener' and 'greener' everyday))) so what will you say now? still oblivion? i would recommend you to broaden your mind)) learn about the cyclic changes of exchanges. ups and downs. or if you are just 'fudding' around. stop it please
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

This is far from the end. This is only the beginning! The cryptocurrency and the technology of Blockchain have a great future, so I would not throw such loud statements without studying these technologies. Time will tell who was right, skeptics or investors.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

This is far from the end. This is only the beginning! The cryptocurrency and the technology of Blockchain have a great future, so I would not throw such loud statements without studying these technologies. Time will tell who was right, skeptics or investors.
yes, this is only the beginning, and crypto currency will never die, so I will never be afraid to always invest or trade, so let us not say or doubt that crypto currency will end soon, suppose there is a price reduction in the market is reasonable only, but that does not mean it will end, do not let us do stupid things that will only make us lose.

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

yes, this is only the beginning, and crypto currency will never die, so I will never be afraid to always invest or trade, so let us not say or doubt that crypto currency will end soon, suppose there is a price reduction in the market is reasonable only, but that does not mean it will end, do not let us do stupid things that will only make us lose.
Dips were done even there are countries who announces banning again, I guess this is not new now since the market still increasing slowly.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

I hope the author of this topic is wrong. After all, the fact that the last 2 weeks on the cryptocurrency market indicates the opposite.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

Need a bit more time to know for sure its over or not.We have been seen weeks bounces like this before.Hope its not another one,but natural price growth,cuzz havent seen any flat price after crash

Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

How should we respond to something like this? It seems I will not care about the news like that, because I think the market demand for altcoin and bitcoin will never die, it will continue to grow. So I think "India's unfavorable crypto stance" is not the end of everything. Precisely this is the beginning.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

It seems market is going to recover in the following months. Great opportunity for ICOs imho.
ICO success rate for 2017 was low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.

Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
biksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

The author already in February foresaw the red days, probably he then sold all of his assets at the peak, and now quietly purchased below and again awaits good rises Smiley
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

I think its too early for your wrong guess. I couldn't even say that its your prediction because based on what you said, you're just looking on the down trend of the crypto market which is a big no. But what can I say to those people who are just taking the flow and zero knowledgeable.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

I don't know why some people always decide to talk before they think or maybe this is just one of the posts set up to scare people and shake them out of their investment, Crypto has come to stay and Governments know this and what they want to do now is to control the space through regulations
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:12:00 AM

Yep. And consider the overall marketcap that we are dealing with... It is NOTHING compared to the marketcap of, say, the dotcom bubble. The recent bitcoin fall will be a small drop in the overall growth of cryptocurrency. We have much further to go from here.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

Mid may is the projected big crypto run lets see how much much of recovery we have from last year, def far from the end!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Kariste

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:52:11 AM

Big NO! Crytocurrency will not die! Me and my friends are actively participating in this crypto world. So there's no room of losing hope.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: