Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy a GPU miner  (Read 243 times)
HitTheLow (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

Where can I buy a GPU mining pool? Is there any website of trustworthy companies?

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
[YAZ]

Activity: 208
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

Where can I buy a GPU mining pool? Is there any website of trustworthy companies?

Hmm...what you mean?. Are you plan to build mining rig or mining pool, I don't get it. If what you mean is "mining pool", so you are trying to ask about mining pool software such as NOMP, MPOS etc? or where to buy GPUs?
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

You can CREATE your own mining pool, and host it urself. Its not that hard. There are templates out there, basicly all you got to do urself is get the server space (which is not much) and mess around witht he code abit (i guess most users involved in crypto could do it). I dont see a reason why you would buy a miningpool unless its already operational with alot of users.
HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

You can CREATE your own mining pool, and host it urself. Its not that hard. There are templates out there, basicly all you got to do urself is get the server space (which is not much) and mess around witht he code abit (i guess most users involved in crypto could do it). I dont see a reason why you would buy a miningpool unless its already operational with alot of users.

sorry I mean mining rig  Grin

Danoldo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

How much are you willing to pay?
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

try craigslist
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/new/

I get most of my deals from this subreddit, I have notifications set up with nowinstock that occasionally work, and I also have alerts on EVGA's site. They often have sales of B-stock cards near MSRP, and of course Nvidia's store also restocks every now and then near MSRP. Just last night I got a 780 Ti from EVGA's site for $70.
HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

How much are you willing to pay?

I want to invest about 5k $

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: