Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: India Support Blockchain Technology finance mininster said  (Read 138 times)
IamAltcoinfan (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:07:11 PM by IamAltcoinfan
Merited by Red-Apple (1)

As i am seeing lots of Fud creating using social media and mainstream news channels . I want to quote actual facts to stop fud among community

1) Finance minister said "In 2013 December indian government and central bank (RBI) said its not legal tender" . The same sentence repeated in today's budget.
2) Government will take action against using crypto currency for illegal activities and also payment for illegal activities ( the actual fud is creating in social media Government want to remove crypto currency and payment ITS NOT TRUE)
 Any body in the world watch budget statement in youtube thats actually represented in English
3) Government wants to take advantage of blockchain technology and its usage , Distributed digital ledger and other features .

Dont go with fud which is created by main stream media in SK same happening in India .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

unfortunately it seems like whenever there is a dip there is also a lot of negative news coming out. but the reality is that the negative news is circulating out there all year long but only during the drops it becomes more bold in order to spread FUD.

for example the subpoena that they are so eagerly spreading in the past 2 days happened weeks ago! but we never heard about it then because there was no dips planned by then!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
IamAltcoinfan (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

unfortunately it seems like whenever there is a dip there is also a lot of negative news coming out. but the reality is that the negative news is circulating out there all year long but only during the drops it becomes more bold in order to spread FUD.

for example the subpoena that they are so eagerly spreading in the past 2 days happened weeks ago! but we never heard about it then because there was no dips planned by then!
Yes i wonder why big media are trying to get attention by spreading wrong information . I am planning to create youtube video which explains actual facts  hope fully will today or tomorrow I will publish in youtube and will give link in this thread.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

Legal tender is not the same as a payment method. Legal tender has a precise legal definition, and it is a form of payment that MUST be accepted in settlement of a debt. I can see why Bitcoin will never become legal tender. This doesn't mean that Bitcoin can't become a very useful form of payment though.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

I was expecting that kind of news, and it appeared very quickly. Indian minister had said that they are against using of bitcoin in illegal issues, he did not say that they are against it. Every time this kind of fud happens, suddenly another announcement comes from the authorities. We all saw this is Korean fud, JP Morgan fud and all others. Just stay calm and wait for the bear market ends and buy bitcoin all in

Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

When the bear market comes, there will be a lot of bad news, just as recently.
South Korea, China, India are trying to regulate the cryptocurrency market, and facebook has banned the use of ICO advertising, and all the problems have been magnified, and people are losing faith in bitcoin.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

It’s really good information appreciate the effort to explain actual things instead of creating fud hope soon market will recover . Anyhow market is going bearish trend . It may take some more days to get stable.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

Dont go with fud which

I also do not understand why everyone goes crazy. Government regulations are not always bad. Regulations can also bring many benefits.
For example, many scammers could be deterred by minimum entry requirements. That would mean protection for many investors.
This would put a lot more investor confidence in investing in the crypto market. The market would grow and prices would rise too.
That could make the market much more stable against crashes.

EvieeHist

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

Yes i wonder why big media are trying to get attention by spreading wrong information . I am planning to create youtube video which explains actual facts  hope fully will today or tomorrow I will publish in youtube and will give link in this thread.
it is true the facts are like that, I can not understand, what do they want? what goals do you want to achieve? negative news published, misinformed information spreads, in spite of the many benefits that they can take advantage of, rather than hampering a growth and development of this technology and innovation whose kindness will be felt by their own grandchildren in the future.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:24:11 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 04:08:14 AM by farhaan

When the bear market comes, there will be a lot of bad news, just as recently.
South Korea, China, India are trying to regulate the cryptocurrency market, and facebook has banned the use of ICO advertising, and all the problems have been magnified, and people are losing faith in bitcoin.
Yes bitcoin price is already down and some people trying to add fuel to the fire by highlighting these kinds of news.Once again, the newbies would be the victims in this game.Regulation is fully different from banning and we could hope that indian government would realize that banning would not give the desired results and instead regulating bitcoin would give a new and huge source of tax revenue to the government.It should follow japan in this matter and not smaller countries like bangladesh to ban the currency.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

As i am seeing lots of Fud creating using social media and mainstream news channels . I want to quote actual facts to stop fud among community

1) Finance minister said "In 2013 December indian government and central bank (RBI) said its not legal tender" . The same sentence repeated in today's budget.
2) Government will take action against using crypto currency for illegal activities and also payment for illegal activities ( the actual fud is creating in social media Government want to remove crypto currency and payment ITS NOT TRUE)
 Any body in the world watch budget statement in youtube thats actually represented in English
3) Government wants to take advantage of blockchain technology and its usage , Distributed digital ledger and other features .

Dont go with fud which is created by main stream media in SK same happening in India .

Yes, This is the right prediction of todays Arun Jaitly speech about crypto in budget session. It is never said that BTC is illegal or it will be banned in India. India Media has created a FUD in the market which lead to BTC crash today. But I hope Indian investors and users understand this soon and help market to revive by re-investing in it
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

There is lots of FUd creating but its the time for true crypto investors who believes the concept of Crypto currency and how it will change the world economy . Crypto currencies not here because of Media support or any country . Both positive or negative will temporary effect for crypto currency either by media or any country.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

At least they didn't say it is banned totally like some Asia countries did. We just hope for a more better news from coutries regarding bitcoin. And I think the number one major problems we might be facing is the media, they are always good with creating FUD among people who lack more knowledge about Bitcoin yet invest in it, whenever the read the headlines, the content of the news is meaningless.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: