Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Bitcoin White?  (Read 151 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

What do you think of Bitcoin White?
Has someone already sold or will store it?
Regards Denis
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

I do not yet understand how bitcoin white develops, I have some, but I also do not know, where exchange is available for this coin
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

Bitcoin White is an efficient, flexible, and safe decentralized application platform designed to lower the threshold for developers.
look at the road map-Bitcoin White has a lot of events this year. I would advise not to sell now. Wink

De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
Merited by Piston_82 (1)

I do not yet understand how bitcoin white develops, I have some, but I also do not know, where exchange is available for this coin
Bitcoin White (BTW) trades on BitFlip, I registered this morning, but they still had problems with the address for the deposit, maybe already fixed, I do not know yet!
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

What do you think of Bitcoin White?
Has someone already sold or will store it?
Regards Gay

One more useless fork of Bitcoin, one more scam trying to earn something on the recognisable name of BTC. Just like always.

Go-go-go, power girls !
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Just another useless shitcoin.
If you want to use bitcoin than use bitcoin not forked shitcoins.
That is my opinion of all bitcoin forked coins.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

It is just an altcoin that will try gain traction using Bitcoin name. Will go to zero in less than 2 months.
bitcoin a, b, c, x, y ,z will also be the same.

Bitcoin White is actually a decentralized application platform which is simple to make and established decentralized applications on application stores where normal users may be able to download. This bitcoin White coin was just recently joined to the list in coinmarket cap and its coin prize now had just climbed up very fast up to 200 plus percent after it was added. Current price value for bitcoin White is $0.744672 as of this writing. I guess we will just have to wait and observe further on the trend on what's going to happen in the latter weeks.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

Bitcoin White (BTW) trades on BitFlip, I registered this morning, but they still had problems with the address for the deposit, maybe already fixed, I do not know yet!
At the moment! Wallet BitFlip not fix! I contact with support! But they said: Wait to fix from BTW dev!
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Bitcoin White is an efficient, flexible, and safe decentralized application platform designed to lower the threshold for developers.
look at the road map-Bitcoin White has a lot of events this year. I would advise not to sell now. Wink

I wish Bitcoin White would be as good and cool as it is described. Too many positives reviews online is also not a very good sign. It resembles me a kind of ads of the project. Here what I found about BTW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLfeJrWRJzo
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

At the moment! Wallet BitFlip not fix! I contact with support! But they said: Wait to fix from BTW dev!

Today trading on BitFlip has been back to normal. I sold a little BTW on it and withdraw very quickly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: