Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Facebook Instagram No Cry  (Read 615 times)
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

Facebook and Instagram bans Cryptocurrencies ads. I think they are nothing to cryptocurrencies. Facebook users are not great market. It is only few percent of ICO market. I think cryptocurrencies will not die because of them.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rrrawrrr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

99% of facebook ads are spammy and scammy, not only ICOs or CCs.
At least we won't see this part of scam/spam on FB/Insta.
Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

I think so. Anyway it is important Twitter will not to begin to ban Cryptocurrencies ads  Grin
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

What is banned by Facebook and instagram is the ICO ads, not our Facebook account or Instagram ICO menshare the ICO promotional means that will be banned.if you interesting in joining some ICO, just joined to daneel project in www.daneel.io to make a good opportunity to get a great profit
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

Facebook and Instagram bans Cryptocurrencies ads. I think they are nothing to cryptocurrencies. Facebook users are not great market. It is only few percent of ICO market. I think cryptocurrencies will not die because of them.

Obviously that is the well known fact about it. A centralised platform like Facebook lie many thing and it is not open source too. The people over there come for the fun and sharing the photos and videos of their loved ones. That is what Facebook is all about and nothing else.

It was good for the ICO industry that they are not being accepted in the Facebook because now we will see some green business in the twitter section. Thats the real thing where the ICO market is growing like crazy day by day. And as far as market of twitter is seen I don't think that twitter will take any such action. :-)

Its better not to see the Facebook again, that was crazy way to market the whole thing. We will see the good market now coming from the real sources.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

Totally agreed. Cryptocurrency will not lose anything with this ban. Leave Facebook and Instagram for selfies and memes.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

Nobody has forbidden you to advertise ICO on your personal page. The ban concerns targeting advertisements in Facebook and Instagram. Therefore, I would not worry yet. And then we'll see.
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

I think no problem facebook banning ads cryptocurrency. usually we just do is like, share and comment. and no one cares too
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

Facebook and Instagram is not the main part of advertisement ads but we cant deny both social media give a good impression to our ads. The problem in the social media, not all people able to understand cryptocurrencies comprehensively, so it does not affect too much to the cryptocurrencies. And because of that, I believe Bitcointalk is the essential for advertisement.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

Facebook and Instagram doesnt have any connection to our market,they are just promotional platforms for these ICOs,we do not need them to survive,cryptocurrency market will surely become more relevant to most of the people in the future,youtube will be more open for the promotions of these ICOs,thus to what i have read facebook prohibited paid advertisement of these ICOs but it doesnt mean that they will ban all the account that shares or promote ICOs using their own profiles.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

I think so. Anyway it is important Twitter will not to begin to ban Cryptocurrencies ads  Grin

Everything is possible, but it also will not be a tragedy for crypto currency. Now many people are discussing this topic, but there is nothing wrong with understanding these prohibitions.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

I will have zero influence on the regular investor for sure, and those who are not regular investors will not invest their "silly" money on thing they don´t understand. On the negative side, the awareness about cryptocurrencies will not grow as much.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

yes, I agree with you. even I am not surprised by this news. I think there is no adverse effect on crypto. maybe FB and IG will release their own crypto or maybe this ban because of lack of tribute to their side
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

I think it is good for the community of bitcoin and cryptocurrency as it will prevent the diseased we called here as spammers and fraudsters, as the growing number of victims of Facebook users being tricked or fooled by them also served as a bad image for the cryptocurrency and this will help prevent the scammers from ruining the image of bitcoin in the Facebook or Instagram community. Here is the link that also states that this can be beneficial for the crypto market.

https://www.inverse.com/article/40718-facebook-bans-cryptocurrency-ads

November11

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

I agree with previous opinions. This is not so important and the crypto market will not suffer from this!
Yunica321

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

I agree with you, crypto will not die just because facebook and instagram forbid it.
iloveturtles

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

I am shocked that Facebook has done this, not like Facebook to grow a moral backbone when it's for easy cash for Facebook. Clearly this is just a PR tactic as they want to be seen as looking after their users, especially after ex Facebook employees saying it is bad for people and the Russian / fake news scandal.

I will expect twitter to follow suit as well. Also this is just a ban on ads, not people sharing through bounty campaigns and groups, so it means ICOs will push more on this now which means bounty hunters will get more as they will be more important.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

What is banned by Facebook and instagram is the ICO ads, not our Facebook account or Instagram ICO menshare the ICO promotional means that will be banned.if you interesting in joining some ICO, just joined to daneel project in www.daneel.io to make a good opportunity to get a great profit

This. There is still scope for people to use innovative marketing on Facebook without actually paying Facebook to run ads. They can run bounty campaigns for users instead for example. In fact most ICOs prefer to do that instead of buy Facebook ads...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

Social media really helps to promote ICOs and this facebook banning ICOs and crypto related post will have impact on the system.
We can't do anything about it instead we must move on and find another ways of promoting ICOs.
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

Facebook is a sucker. It takes people data to it's own benefit. Do you know that your data in facebook is monetize? That is the sily thing many people registered with their age, hoby, school, occupation and all the data. That is free data for million US Income. fuck facebook.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: