Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1903 times)
BrokenRules (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

Bitcoin is best to invest in 2018. It is not completely decrease in the price.In some time it will go higher in the price at the upcoming month. In my point view bitcoin is best to invest.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

The price is dropping down recently, But Bitcoin is always profitable, because it have the most promising potential among crypto currencies, and the number of its traders around the world is really huge. So The price is going to increase again after some time, and that's the best time to buy more BTC as the price is low.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

for me I would say yes I will invest bitcoin this year, and for how many years bitcoin still the best the price gping down only a little percent and I beleive bitcoin price will become 20k this year.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

It depends on you actually if you want to invest in bitcoins, because investment in bitcoin is purely by choice, but if you are really thinking of investing in bitcoin this year, you should invest now while the price is still low, because in the next months maybe the price will start to go up again and it will be difficult to invest due to the expensive price of bitcoin.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

none wants to make loss. You are right.
My own thinking that Bitcoin is only one coin that control  cryptocurrency market. If the price reduce Bitcoin price reduce all coin price. So I think you will be gainer if you Invest in Bitcoin.
thanks  
ivanandena24

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

Yes, in part because governments, corporations are now using and learning from the blockchain technology to create secure data, payment, systems, the effect on industry, business, finance. The Blockchain technology is here to stay and being adopted by big organisation with a lot of money- for example it is being used by Goldman Sachs, Barclays Bank, the Estonian government, Microsoft amongst many other places. Venture capital firms are ploughing money into Blockchain and Bitcoin startups.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

The market is in dip dive and it's the best time to buy if you really want to ride the boat first class! But investing in Bitcoin is totally up to you, if you wanna join the winning team - you should.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

It is true that bitcoin is risky but in the other hand, it is also true that it is worth it. Knowing what is ahead could give us such motivation to enter the risk. There is nothing wrong with investing in bitcoin. There is nothing wrong with investing with it this 2018. What matters is what these risk lay ahead. We just have to think beyond what we have today.
Starbaks

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

I think invest in Bitcoin is the best choice now, Bitcoin is the best coin in cryptocurrency and the best coin for long term invest.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

Indeed, as you said, any investment has some risk.
Bitcoin is a new thing, and although I am optimistic about its future, I also think it is the bottom of bitcoin, but investment still needs to be cautious.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

The price is dropping down recently, But Bitcoin is always profitable, because it have the most promising potential among crypto currencies, and the number of its traders around the world is really huge. So The price is going to increase again after some time, and that's the best time to buy more BTC as the price is low.
Yeah the price is dropping in the start of the year but only about 20 % from the highest peak  then stablize  it is the indication that it started to launch back at any point.and according to some economic expert Bitcoin will reach to its highest level in 2018 that we ever seen before, so before while it is in the launch pad may be this is the right moment to invest.

Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

If you notice the state of bitcoin is a very low price now, if you want to invest in bitcoin today it's a good idea to invest in just above the bitcoin price that is definitely worth the money.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

Yes, my answer to this question is yes. I know I did invest so I recommend everyone who can afford to invest to do it
weronixa

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

Yes, if you can afford it. A good tip is to invest incrementally if you want to minimize the risk.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

There was a huge price rally in the last quarter of the previous year and as a result, the correction process took place. I really appreciate it because I believe that it is something that will help Bitcoin to stabilize its price and grow in the long run. However, considering the short term, I am expecting environment to remain chaotic for at least couple of months from now so you can go with systematic investment plan instead of buying it in a single shot and make sure that you are doing your own research before making any investment decision.
roadsirm

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Yes, bitcoin is good to invest in 2018, as bitcoin prices will continue to rise in the coming months.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

My friend cryptocurrency is a volatile movement soo it's natural that there's uptrend and downtrend.But the fact is Eth and Btc are the two of the highest crypto currency that really demand and always on top list for coinmarketcap right now.Soo for the normality of this two for their prices which we believe that their prices was still the best.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Yes you are correct, no one can exactly tell us about what would happen in this risky investment. It is the matter of our own decission because the money we invest comes from our own wallets. The only thing we can be sure of is the basic rule in trading which is "buy low sell high" but it would be much better if we just hold it for better profit. In terms of Bitcoin investment in 2018, Yes it is the best time to buy now since price keeps on falling. In my case, holding Bitcoins is my only choice for I don't know how to trade yet but I will also try it soon because I also have some tokens mostly erc20 on my wallet. Plummet is unexpected and it is too hard to cut loss during that time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

yes its so very good to invest bitcoin in this year because its have the great price to investing dont wait a little more because bitcoin is have a coming big surprise to its price.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: