Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1904 times)
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:39:03 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

Yes it is true it's very risky to buy Bitcoin. That's why you need to do your own search about it so you can have adequate knowledge on it. Risk what you can afford to lose. Higher risk higher reward. If you know what are you going to do when you buy Bitcoin its good or if you have a plan what are you going to do like when to sell then thats one was really good. If you have that it will minimize your losses. Goodluck.

juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

Yes you should, because bitcoin is going to a high price.
but now is the lowest point in the market.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:21:16 AM

the name of bitcoin investment in 2018 is important. although ngelihat prices are now less friendly. the most important thing for now is add investment capital to buy coin sebayak count count for our savings. then definitely the coin price will rise again ..

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:52:38 AM

I think only he that will know the answer and if he still afraid to lose the money, he doesn't need invest in bitcoin and it is better to have money. but if he could take the risk of bitcoin volatility, then he can buy bitcoin and hold it for a while like other people did for now. many of us still buying bitcoin because they realize that bitcoin can get an increase in anytime so they don't want to miss the good time to sell and make the profit.

roadsirm

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:53:56 AM

yes, because bitcoin will give an advantage so it's good to invest in bitcoin in 2018.

ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

Its totally upto personal interest on whether a person should make an investment on bitcoins or not . There is no need to rely on other opinions for making investments some might talk in favor of bitcoins and there will another group of people who will talk against bitcoins.I personally feel it is better to make an investment after the correction of bitcoins are done currently the price of btc are in sinking stage as a result of some banks stopped allowing their customers to buy btc using credit cards and it has affected the btc market as they were lot of investors who used to make investment on credit basis.

sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

Invest in virtual currencies, as long as bitcoin or the boss status, no matter how much the other currencies blowing much fierce, must be heavy position bitcoin! must! Only in this way will you keep your risk to a minimum.
busua

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

Not recommended to buy BTC, now bitcoin itself too many problems, miners hijacking, network congestion, coupled with a variety of ifo blood, bitcoin is losing its dominant position. The recent xrp limelight is likely to replace the BTC's head position, if the BTC head position to be replaced, it will face the loss of community consensus, the rise of all competing currencies.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:50:53 AM

For me all im gonna say is you must invest into bitcoins this early year 2018.Look what happend back in end year of 2017 price blooms like wtf,there are too many dips in price where you can enter right now and take a bit of your money and invest into bitcoins

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

I think it's the right time to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin's price is now many dumps. Bitcoin's current price is $ 8,279.51. I hope bitcoin's value will cross $ 90k in 2019. If you are buying bitcoin now, you will get many profits after 1 year.
loengrinm

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

I think I am in good position to answer. I know that I am late with Bitcoins but I started in October 2017 and made about 50% returns in just a month. I think 2018 is also good time to invest and if you have patience to wait, you can certainly bank with Bitcoins.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

you should invest now because the bitcoin price now is in lower price this is the perfect time to buy or to invest because i know it will climb again if you want to get money invest now to become rich
bubu4845

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

if you have money just invest man, i know rightnow bitcoin is down but 2 or 3 month for now i believe bitcoin will rise sharply.but if ytrend bitcoinou are afraid just look first, how trend bitcoin if still down i think dont invest first.

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
SoniaJayy

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

Now you can use you BitCoins online on: www.wecamgirls.com, best way to spend them lol  Wink
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

why not you must invest in bitcoin in 2018. Because the invest make the bitcoin more valuable. If you are wondering bout the current situation of the bitcoin value falling,then think if your invest is for long time then there no risk for you to invest in the bitcoin now. So if we make investment in the bitcoin is will be better for all of us because due to the high investment rate the value of the bitcoin will pumps and every one will have benefit of that pumping value.
19faraon88

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

Invest bitcoin this 2018?? Why not, if you really know what is bitcoin, then go. For me, I will believe in bitcoin forever., i still buy bitcoin and add my investment to it. Because in 2017, bitcoin change my perspective in my life to trust a digital investment.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

why not you must invest in bitcoin in 2018. Because the invest make the bitcoin more valuable. If you are wondering bout the current situation of the bitcoin value falling,then think if your invest is for long time then there no risk for you to invest in the bitcoin now. So if we make investment in the bitcoin is will be better for all of us because due to the high investment rate the value of the bitcoin will pumps and every one will have benefit of that pumping value.
Investing is really a fastiest way to gain a huge profit but it is really a risky type of gaining.Maybe if we wanted to have a profit on investing we should know first that investing is also a risky type or strategy of gaining.I think we should consider first the posibility that we can really also loss on investing.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

I think, now that the price of bitcoin is getting lower and lower its kinda scary, but taking this as an oportunity to buy and hold more bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well is the better side, then eventually when the price gets flying again having bought your coins will definitley give you a smile on your face. Bitcoin will definitely get its value high again.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

I can not predict the future of bitcoin so I can not be sure. For me 2018 is quite good for investment. The decline in value in recent months is a good time to buy into bitcoin. You should think about its potential in the future. Deciding whether to invest in it depends on you.

posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

This is the right thing to do, that is to invest in Bitcoin this 2018. This should however be done with great care as to use money you can spare for long term investment. As the price of Bitcoin is dropping down, buying bitcoin now will definitely bring about enormous benefit when the price will rise again. Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology  are here in this digital Era to stay and expert report predict rise in the price of bitcoin in the year 2018. so investing now will be the best thing to do now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: