Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:21:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1912 times)
izumrudnij

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

Hi to all Smiley I consider that the last good moment for purchase of bitcoin right now at 6000$-7000$ as after new year in China all investors will begin to enter on the market that will provoke growth of the price. And i think we will see one more falling in the nearest days to 4000-5000$, after that only growth!
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

Completeness agree! Now the most ideal time to buy bitcoin, such a low price will be gone, and you all understand this perfectly, after the end of the Chinese New Year and the opening of the Chinese exchanges, there will be a rapid growth and bitcoin growth will exceed the $ 30,000 mark. This of course is purely my personal time.
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

In short yes. In part because governments, corporations are now using and learning from the blockchain technology to create secure data, payment, systems, the effect on industry, business, finance. The Blockchain technology is here to stay and being adopted by big organisationg with a lot of money- for example it is being used by Goldman Sachs, Barclays Bank, the Estonian government, Microsoft amongst many other places. Venture capital firms are ploughing money into Blockchain and Bitcoin startups.
Damian Banks

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

Of course! There are a lot of advantages:
 Kiss
Trade is carried out in 24/7 mode, accordingly investments will work around the clock
Most of the technical indicators work at a high level of quality
High volatility of this market
Good long-term prospects of the Crypto-currency, giving every reason to believe that such investments will bring good profit for a long time.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

Bitcoin is worth investing in now especially as the price has drastically dropped. Moreover Bitcoin is the best crypto currency thus far and a good asset to keep.

James Newman

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

The future is forever changing and bitcoin is just part of that change. This is what i tell people all the time.If your open to change you will understand how you can benefit.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

The best time to invest is last week when bitcoin is almost down to $5000, but now the price is already up by $8000. The bullish mood seems to be back but it might be a bulltrap. Bitcoin will continue to lead in crypto investments and demand for the leading cryptocurrency will continue to increase. Better to invest now while the price is still lower.
cika.salami

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Bitcoin price dropping so many percent from the previous price now, so I think this is the right time to buy more bitcoin and invest it just hold for long term and hope in the middle of year or last of year we can get huge profit from bitcoin. So I never doubt to put my money to invest bitcoin.
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

Yes you can, but you should be ready to conquer the risks in investing. Bitcoin's price is unstable and you should be knowledgable enough to understand why that kind of thing is happening.
AnhHoang

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

Bitcoin has been around for many years now and has got a far more rounded reputation. Why would they ban it now? Bitcoin is not totally anonymous. I just can't see any 1st world country banning it completely at all.
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

In fact, the author did not say anything new. Even experienced traders who earn big money on bitcoin and other crypto currencies, warn novice traders / investors not to invest the money they can lose. Everyone knows that this market is new and there are no guarantees.

KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

If in my opinion invest bitcoin better and profitable to invest why not.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

I think investing in bitcoin will still be profitable and in 2018 bitcoin will continue to grow, so do not hesitate to invest, keep in mind all businesses always have a risk not only in bitcoin, depending on us how to deal with it
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Bitcoin is always profitable, because it has the most promising potential among the crypto currency, and the number of its traders worldwide is huge.

The price will increase again after a while, and that's the best time to buy more Bits because of the low price.

After the end of the Lunar New Year and the opening of the Chinese bourse, there will be rapid growth and growth growth of Bitcoin. surpassing the $ 30,000 mark. just my own opinion and should not consider it as investment advice as well.
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:56:40 AM

History has show so far that Bitcoin has recovered from all of its previous lows and hit higher highs. There may come a time when it will never be under $10,000 again. It's not necessary to buy 1 full BTC at a time. Just get what you can at the time on the dips and keep adding to your BTC total and HODL!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

History has show so far that Bitcoin has recovered from all of its previous lows and hit higher highs. There may come a time when it will never be under $10,000 again. It's not necessary to buy 1 full BTC at a time. Just get what you can at the time on the dips and keep adding to your BTC total and HODL!

it will be good if we can divide our money to buy bitcoin at any price because we have much opportunity to sell at any price too. and if we don't have money to buy 1 btc, then divide the money is a good solution for us. I always keep telling my friends that they need to invest their money in bitcoin and they can buy at any of price. some friends follow my suggestion and some of them are not but I don't think too much of them which doesn't follow me.

VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

I think this is the best time for you to invest in bitcoin because the Bitcoin price has dropped a lot compared to previous prices. Moreover Bitcoin is the best so far sovereign currency and a good asset to hold. You should buy and hold it, wait patiently and hopefully in the middle of the year or at the end of the year we can earn huge profits from Bitcoin.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

I think if you are investing in company you should also trust and have faith in the company you are choosing before putting your money in it, so if the company fail you don't blame anyone for your loss because at the first place it is your decision before to trust in the company so before you put your money into something research about it and be sure that you are aware of the company. Don't be an investor who just ride with the flow.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

it will be good if we can divide our money to buy bitcoin at any price because we have much opportunity to sell at any price too. and if we don't have money to buy 1 btc, then divide the money is a good solution for us. I always keep telling my friends that they need to invest their money in bitcoin and they can buy at any of price. some friends follow my suggestion and some of them are not but I don't think too much of them which doesn't follow me.

Well I have the same experienced too I've already offered to my closest friends but few of them that followed me and right now I'm helping them how to trade properly. I also told them doesn't mind what price of Bitcoin as long it's under $50k it is still good to buy and not late because there are a lot of ways that we can increase the size of our Bitcoin and that's our main goal here in crypto world.

pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

Of course you should invest. Even though they call 2018 the year of altcoins, it's still important to keep some bitcoin deposit just in case if it will go to the moon

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: