Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1904 times)
EPICA Token

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

The market is always volatile, but if you understand the basic idea of trading, crypto prices, pumps and dumps, initial investments and you can make a slight predictions based on this data, then yes, of course you should invest (until it's not too late, like someone forecast) Smiley
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

Until now I still believe in bitcoin, because it is more stable and profitable than other currencies. therefore it is good we all give each other advice to friends and relatives to join in bitcoin from now on. Thanks #CMIIW
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:21:18 PM

Yeah,I think it is the right time to invest in bitcoin.Because now the price of bitcoin is very low as a results you will be able to buy bitcoin bery easily and by holding it you will het a good amount of profits.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

When investing in bitcoin, you have to bear the risk of bitcoin but I think you should invest in bitcoin in 2018. Bitcoin is showing signs of recovery and I think this is a good time to invest and make a profit from bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Yup you must invest in BTC in 2018,as you know that BTC is undergoing dip price is low,this is good time for you to invest in BTC.A week ago BTC price went down to $6000 and it again recovered and currently traded at &8400.Although BTC is very volatile,yet its price is not going to crash like many other coins,You should have knowledge about every aspect of BTC,if you study fluctuation history of BTC,examine its parabolic charts you will see that after several crash it reached to the highest price,positive things are occurring again,rumors are getting aside,just few days ago when there will be massive investment in BTC and its price will touch the highest level,You can still invest as its price is low.Many economists around the globe declare 2018 as the stellar for BTC and it will robust once again.
divyasdm11

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

I would say yes I will invest bitcoin this year, and for how many years bitcoin still the best the price going down only a little percent and I beleive bitcoin price will become 17k this year.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

If you can afford it then why not? feel free to invest in Bitcoin anytime don't worry about the price nowadays usually its how most of the cryptocurrencies perform in the first quarter of the year, for sure it the price will pump before you know it. Though take this advice to heart, Never invest something you can't afford to lose.

Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

If we see the nature of bitcoin price,it will rise after it falls down.Bitcoin market is huge enough and soon bitcoin will pump and will provide profit to its investor.We just need to keep patient and hold the coin.
ben-iyieke

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency.I think it's up to you if you would like to invest or not.But the fact is Eth and Btc are the two of the highest crypto currency that really demand and always on top list for coinmarketcap right now.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

One reason why I like all cryptocurrencies is that there is an entry time and exit time. So at every time, you need to study when to buy and when to sell. Everything proves that it is entry time and if you wait to sometime, you will not like those who advised you to invest in bitcoin. In short, invest in bitcoin but know the right time.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

One reason why I like all cryptocurrencies is that there is an entry time and exit time. So at every time, you need to study when to buy and when to sell. Everything proves that it is entry time and if you wait to sometime, you will not like those who advised you to invest in bitcoin. In short, invest in bitcoin but know the right time.
That is when the technical analysis will come because without the technical analysis, the entry and exit will not be determined and that is the topic that every investors and also traders will study and put their attention first because if they are not putting their attention and prioritizing it then they will just mess all the things up with their decisions.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

The price is dropping down recently, But Bitcoin is always profitable, because it have the most promising potential among crypto currencies, and the number of its traders around the world is really huge. So The price is going to increase again after some time, and that's the best time to buy more BTC as the price is low.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, even if the price is dropping down bitcoin is always profitable and it have the most promising potential among crypto currencies, and the number of its traders around the world is really huge. And adding also my opinion that, there was a huge price rally in the last quarter of the previous year and as a result, the correction process took place. I really appreciate it because I believe that it is something that will help Bitcoin to stabilize its price and grow in the long run. In addition, you must do your research on the crypto market and you must understand that this is an extremely volatile crypto market where there is always a chance of losing your money. On the other hand, 2018 is a good year for investment. I recommend investing now and its current value has decreased, so I think this is a reasonable price to invest.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

Yes. When will you invest? If you find it hard to join the forum or the campaigns?
This must be the time for you to invest in BTC. Becasue it is profitable even if it's price goes down and up.
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:53:44 AM

The best time to invest in Bitcoin is now. The important thing is to HODL. If I just bought the amount I was looking to get in at in 2012, I'd be retired right now!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:03:52 AM

Investing in bitcoin is one of the best idea in 2018, although the price of bitcoin is low it does'nt mean that bitcoin will be lost. All form of investment or any transactions when it come to financial are all subject to all risk factors. Since bitcoin is volatile anything can happen to its value and its will depend on its acceptance in the market, politics and in society/community.   
Starbaks

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:06:14 AM

I think in 2018 bitcoin will still be a promising investment for the future.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

I think this time is best for you to invest in bitcoin, although the current low bitcoin price does not mean that bitcoin will be lost. You have to know that even if the price drops, it is always profitable and it has the most promising potential among the crypto currencies, and the number of traders in the world is really huge.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

Yes! This is the right time to invest in bitcoins, because at this time bitcoin market is much lower than the last few months, so my advice is the right time to invest in bitcoin, and it is up to you, if you are a beginner or merchant If you are a businessman, I think that you never miss this opportunity. If you are beginner, then I recommend that you invest in bitcoins and forget the investment for a few weeks because you are sure to see some weeks ahead, you are in porfits
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

I think if you invest in Bitcoin now, it is not going to make you rich right away. but if you going to keep it for a long time, you will see the power of bitcoin.
Also current price of bitcoin is not too bad to purchase it. Good luck!

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

Yes in my opinion the bitcoin is the crypto currency and i have to make some of the investment in this currency because this year is good and the price is normal i can invest in it in the 2018. The present year have many opportunities for bitcoin growth and the transaction in bitcoin are increasing from time to time which show a positive sign towards the bitcoin. We can do investment in the 2018 and i am sure that we can make good profit in this year from crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: