Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1904 times)
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

Should we already know that investing in bitcoin should be risky and with bitcoin prices now I think is a good time if you want to start investing in Bitcoin and bitcoin prices will definitely go back up
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

Should we already know that investing in bitcoin should be risky and with bitcoin prices now I think is a good time if you want to start investing in Bitcoin and bitcoin prices will definitely go back up
It is indeed risky to invest in bitcoin but if you know what are the things that you can do in order to minimize the risk then it will be easy for you to have a good decision if you will really invest in bitcoin and since we are seeing low price in bitcoin then it is a good entry for long term investors because they can make at least a 100% return for their investment this year.
Blocks

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

Price is at bottom right now , so dont expect further down . its good time to enter in the market , you will be rewarded double at least in 3-4 months .. bull Era is yet to begin .. or you may explore tokens like SGPay if looking ICO space  
cryptotaste

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Bitcoin is the best choice for invest i think , Bitcoin is the best coin in cryptocurrency and the best coin for long term invest.. I believe that it is still good to invest in Bitcoin this 2018,
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

Yes. I agree with you. But I think it is also good to have different opinions when it comes to investment. But the one who will make the choice should be the one who will invest. I know that it is given, but some of the people are easily swayed by someone's advice. We should be really mindful of the decisions that we will make. For the investment, it's better to invest and lose rather than not investing and regretting. But be sure that the ones you'll invest are the ones you'll be able to lose.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

It was necessary to buy when bitcoin was 6000, now there may be another correction.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

well, not investing what you cant lose is a good advice, but taking  calculated risk is what makes business worth while.high risks equal high returns, this is not the first time bitcoin prices aren't stable but somehow, they always find themselves in a place where one can sell and make profits. this is because the demand is huge and its not going down anytime soon, sometimes you just have to go big or go home,investing in bitcoin is such a time

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
bongpogi

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good invesment especially  this month because of its lower price and i know it will rise in coming months so can gain more profits when you invest in bitcoin.
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

Yes you can invest bitcoin anytime, but be wise, we all know that the value of bitcoin sometimes get low and sometimes get high, so we should be wsier when it comes to investing bitcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

If you really a risk taker then you can do this. There is no fix in this world even you yourself you cannot give fix date how long will you live in this world. Maybe if you want to have huge profit with bitcoin then try not to scared investing on it just read or make any research if you want in order for you to have an idea on when to buy and sell
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

yes bitcoin is bitcoin best choose for investment.because bitcoin big dump in 2018.so if you invest in this year  i hope you income good amount.but i agree some risk in investment.some risk always in crypto but now invest is really good idea.

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

You should consider 2018 as a great year to invest in bitcoin. Last year was a surprise for the investors wherein they were able to benefit a lot from bitcoin as it pumps up very high. You should invest on your own risk but it would be worth it if ever you will earn money from your investments. Bitcoin will not always go down that's why you should not miss the chance on investing.
deathguardian20

Activity: 35
Merit: 4

MORPHEUS LABS

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

Of course, in 2018 bitcoins price may surge to greater heights and make a lot more people rich. This time is also the right time to buy because of the dip, and it will be over soon, so better buy now than later.

MORPHEUS LABS
POWERFUL INCLUSIVE FULL STACK BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM AS A SERVICE FOR ENTERPRISES
     TOKEN.MORPHEUSLABS.IO     
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

As big as Bitcoin is, it is always a good idea to diversity into other coins just in case Bitcoin sleeps for a while. 2018 will be the year of the privacy coin, I believe. If you missed out on Bitcoin's low prices, it's not too late to get in early with a privacy coin such as DeepOnion which is one of the best deals around right now. There are still Airdrops going on, so there is still some time to get in and get some free coins.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

You should consider 2018 as a great year to invest in bitcoin. Last year was a surprise for the investors wherein they were able to benefit a lot from bitcoin as it pumps up very high. You should invest on your own risk but it would be worth it if ever you will earn money from your investments. Bitcoin will not always go down that's why you should not miss the chance on investing.

If the correction phase ends in bitcoin, we can see much better prices in bitcoin and alt coins. This is the most expected scenario. Never pay attention to those cheap fuds hanging around the forum.
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

2018 is not too late and even 2020 won't be too late. It's better to get in the moment when you can and not waste a single second thinking if you should.
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

You already have your answer! Well anyway I wish to add that you need to watch the market and play accordingly. Already the value of BTC came to a little less than 6000$ which was a great time to buy. Similarly if we find such a slump in the value in this year again, which might be unlikely, you can buy again.

There are many points to consider prior to an investment. How many BTC are you going to invest in? Is there any specific need based investment? Or you want to simply make good profits by the end of this year?

I would certainly say that if you plan to invest now and sell in the end of the year then you can make a few thousand dollars' profit. But in such a case, you can as well try investing in some Altcoins as well where the profit margin can come much earlier. You may end up making more profits with Altcoins when you carefully observe the markets. When the price is in the ascendance, I would advise you to rather invest in Altcoins and wait a little for prices to fall in BTC.

If it is an investment to meet a need, then when you gain the required value, you must sell. And when you can afford, reinvest. And if the investment is for long term gains then you must simply forget after investing for a few years. That will reap you enormous profits.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Yes, investing in Bitcoin is always profitable, and especially nowadays its price dropped down, so buying now with this low rate, will offer you good opportunity to make high profit, if you are planning to hold your BTC for long term. Bitcoin's price is expected to keep rising highly in the few next months and years.
Xelle

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

Yep its okay to invest this 2018 and the best time is now since the value of bitcoin now is not that high and the bitcoin value is rising again.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

I agree. Bitcoin is too risky everytime and every minute in doing business, vulnerable... This 2018 you can still invest in bitcoin you should try. Try and try but don't try and try without taking the lessons you have learned from the mistakes and from reading. Try to invest to see what will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: