Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED For Restructuring - FloridaBTC Mining Co-Op ( Announcement )  (Read 1967 times)
gjpminingco (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 09:33:30 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2013, 11:51:52 PM by gjpminingco

Update: We Have closed this IPO because We are gonna be restructuring how we do this IPO and how everthing is going to be operated
We will do another Announcement when everything is finalized and ready for release

FloridaBTCMiningCo is a new Mining Co-Op Located in Tampa, FL and run by GJPMiningCo

Shares Can be Bought in Increments of 0.0085btc per share
All share purchases should be sent to 16m62nCn3qp1Pop97MbmAAhPd29tmv3u7q
Followed By a Post of the TXID to this Thread so Shares sold can be recorded in the shares Log

Shares of FloridaBTCMiningCo :

FloridaBTCMiningCo is comprised of 1,000 shares in total.
 One (1) "share" of FloridaBTCMiningCo on BitcoinTalk.org represents 1/1,000th of Weekly profits after all costs of normal business activities.

Costs are as Follows I will keep 10% of all coins generated to cover the Cost of power and to cover transaction fees incurred in the sending of Dividend payments.

FloridaBTCMiningCo shares offer no voting rights.

Shares issued via the BitcoinTalk.org Thread do not represent equity ownership in any real-world business entity.
 The shares are solely a distribution mechanism for rights to profits.

As of the time of this writing, All 1,000 shares will be released at one time to the public

Should the company be sold, the full amount of the purchase price will be evenly distributed among the 1,000 shares.

Dividends

Dividends will be paid Weekly or Bi-Weekly or Monthly ( The choice will be up to the Share Holder )  between the 1st and 2nd day of the  following week for the prior weeks profits to allow for proper calculations of the profits.
A weekly or bi-weekly or monthly statement will be provided ( based on your payout schedule  selection ) at or around the time of Dividend payout.

First public dividend payout will be for the profits of the Week after all Shares Are sold and all equipment is purchased and begins mining

Forced BuyBack
 No forced buyback may be enforced for shares of FloridaBTCMiningCo.

Profit History

N/A

How will the raised funds be used?

FloridaBTCMiningCo Will use ALL funds Collected to Purchase the best available and the Best Price Asic Mining Equipment FloridaBTCMiningCo is working with multiple providers of asic mining hardware to get the Best price and fastest Delivery possible to help increase the profits of it's share holders

Is there an Option to increase Hashing Power or Upgrade Mining Equipment?

All Share Holders may select to reinvest an optional percentage of their dividends for the sole purpose of upgrades to the mining rig system, purchasing of additional mining rig systems, or for any other improvements the chairman deems viable.

Investment Warning.

As with all Bitcoin investments, Investers should be aware that The operators of FloridaBTCMiningCo will do everything to maintain and keep the equipment running and earning coins but as with all investments there is a chance that things can go wrong or equipment failure. In the unlikely, but possible, event of hardware failure a vote will be called. All standing shareholders will be invited to vote on a resolution to repair or replace the problematic hardware or software systems. The voting will stay open for 48 hours and take place on a secure site to ensure privacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gjpminingco (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 09:34:33 AM

Reserved

gjpminingco (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 09:36:25 AM

Reserved

claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 10:41:03 AM

what are you planning on buying with 8.5btc raised?

creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 10:54:27 AM

FloridaBTCMiningCo Will use ALL funds Collected to Purchase the best available and the Best Price Asic Mining Equipment

The
    ...BEST
                                       Jerry

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 10:57:00 AM

First of all, posting the TXId as proof of payment is one of the worst things you can do.

You should also declare what you're doing with the funds raised, how much money you're going to make and so on.

Also, why are you issuing all shares to the public? How are you going to profit from this operation then?
gjpminingco (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 10:59:14 AM

As stated in the Terms I have been working with multiple Asic suppliers and have the ability to obtain readily obtainable Asic mining equipment for the Best Possible price

Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 10:59:31 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2013, 11:10:09 AM by Anotheranonlol

looks legit...

gjpminingco (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 11:02:02 AM

First of all, posting the TXId as proof of payment is one of the worst things you can do.

You should also declare what you're doing with the funds raised, how much money you're going to make and so on.

Also, why are you issuing all shares to the public? How are you going to profit from this operation then?

The Post of the TXID is so that I can match each transaction to the BitCoinTalk.org name

I am issueing all shares as I will not be holding any shares back if I want shares I will have to pay for them as everyone else will have to

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:45:02 PM

The Post of the TXID is so that I can match each transaction to the BitCoinTalk.org name

I am issueing all shares as I will not be holding any shares back if I want shares I will have to pay for them as everyone else will have to
I hope you realize that transactions are public and that someone can pretend to have made the payment?

You should take a look at other stocks and bonds and learn about how its done before you start your own operation. At this point, I wouldn't invest a penny in this.
gjpminingco (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 11:48:19 PM

Bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: