Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:52:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't mind losing $ 500  (Read 417 times)
Dimjjjan (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

Colleagues, advise any coin to invest $ 500 for 2 years. Particularly risky, which can give X100.
Dimjjjan (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

Tron and fun.
Any?
imutzz

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

I would recommend 5 cryptocurrency, you buy each of them 100 usd or you can split it how ever you want.
Tron (TRX) VeChain (VEN) Verge (XVG)  Ox (ZRX) Cardano (ADA)
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

Colleagues, advise any coin to invest $ 500 for 2 years. Particularly risky, which can give X100.

Arcblock (but their whitelist is already closed so you'll have to invest after ICO), Credits also is another blockchain with big potential. There are so many potential coins that it's really hard to say, if I had to try pick one coin to go x100 I would go Arcblock but who knows what the price will be at after ICO.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

x100 I'm not sure but ICOs would probably be your best bet for that, although the risk is higher....

For a very good investment, my best bet would be ADA (Cardano) for long term and awesome future gains.

GL
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

Dogecoin? If you wait and buy it at 15 satochis. But you have to wait that the price drop. Or ETN? The price did drop a lot today.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

cryptographic currencies are highly variable. but if I lose I will not have anything If you have 500 dollars. Here are the subcoins I propose. mono dovu appc trig rdn
minivan

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

For two years it's a good idea to invest in Bitcoin. He is all predicted growth. So buy now (at the bottom) Bitcoin and keep
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

I would recommend icx. Bright future, korean coin, no krw/icx pairing yet. My advice, wait some days market could go lower.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

I would go with DeepOnion (ONION).
It is a privacy coin, soon there will be VoteCentral (community driven decisions).
It goes on the TOR network with OBFS4.
Weekly airdrops still ongoing. Strong community working to improve coin's awareness.
Low marketcap and plenty of chances to go x100 in 2 years from now

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

you know what i think man? i think none of the coins existing is right for that budget if you are talking about long term holding. i honestly think that you'd be better off day trading considering the amount you are willing to invest. because clearly, you'll be able to earn more if you go and day trade that money. and eventually, when you get lucky on making the right decisions, then probably your funds will increase fast. and when that happens, then i can say that you can start investing for long term. specially with the fact that you have already had a lot of time with various coins. by then you would probably be knowledgeable enough to identify the coins that are really meant to be held for long term and the ones that are truly not. so yeah, that's my advice. hope you think about it. good luck
GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

Oh, well, there are a few ICOs out there that have the potential for several multiples returns. Dencity, the one I whose signature I am wearing is one of them, and the other is ArcBlock. There are some scam accusations on this last one, but I think is legit.
martin.k

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

I would suggest investing in ICOs if you are aiming for 100X.

They are risky, but can lead to great profits Wink
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

It might be one of the cheapest coins from top 100. Eg. XVG, TRX and other. I'd have a look at XVG, want to believe in this coin.  Smiley

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

I think that Waltonchain can do x100. I don't think it's risky though Smiley Definitely a great and potentially transformative project, cap at the moment is under $700m. I think it can definitely get x100 to $70 billion.
If someone complains to you that crypto is a haven for criminals and money laundering - tell them about Walton, it could guarantee provenance and completely eliminate the problem of counterfeit goods.
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

ZClassic (ZCL) right now man - its going to hard fork with Bitcoin on Feb 28th to make Bitcoin Private (BTCP).  I suggest you buy 4.5-5 ZCL (roughly $500 right now). It may go bust but we will probably see BTCP follow the path of BCH, especially since its GPU mineable, faster than bitcoin, and most importantly is private. I'm expecting 10x on this alone.

Everyone holding BTC and ZCL on Feb 28th in a wallet will get a 1:1 BTCP.

Just where I would throw $500 bucks today if I didnt care if I lost it...

Then after I made enough profit, sell off and get it into EOS before June 1 and ride that wave into the future two years.
 Id imaging at least a 10x on this.

Between the two moves I'd imagine you could come close to 100x, in two years.

Then again this is crypto and it could happen tomorrow...or never.

yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

Gotta look at those shitcoins then if you don't mind losing the $500. The strategy will be more aggressive but you can gain a lot more, for this I would stay clear of the top 100 coins.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
webminati

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

Invest in elixir or DeepOnion.

The potential is huge...
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

"Don't mind losing $ 500"

well then, invest in some of the alts other people have suggested in this thread, like TRX or DeepOnion, you're not guaranteed to gain x100 but if you're looking for a risky long-term invesment and you don't mind losing all of your money in the next 2 years, go ahead and buy.

On a serious note, x100 is way too much, but if you want to make a safe invesment that can give return of invesment in the long term, go ahead and buy some of the popular altcoins like XLM or XMR, I consider the latter to be extremely undervalued, and it is currently on sale (14% discount) thanks to the massive drop in the market today.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Dilucoins

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

you can invest in Daneel.io project, their General Sale is live from feb 1st to 10th with 15% bonus. Daneel concept is very useful and their team also greate. in my prediction, daneel will reach a more valuable place in crypto. within 2years you can see that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: