Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't Find My Email Address On Coinexchange, Cannot Withdraw  (Read 142 times)
first_user111 (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

I have a very serious problem here. My account on coinexchange.io is not showing my email address and I cannot also seem to remember my email address, seeing that I created a new email for the account.

I don't know why they are not showing email in one's account, maybe for security issue, but I've never made withdrawal from the account, have been trading it, and received an extra DGB which I sold to get my BTC to a level I should withdraw because I and my colleague are sharing the fees as a result of the low amount we are withdrawing.

Unluckily for me, I can't see my email, but I know my password and the phone number I used to open the email is with me. Please I need my email, so that I can make withdrawal. I just activated 2FA on my account, so it is secured from hack to a large extent.

I created a support ticket and asked them to help me send the details in the new email I created immediately after the incident to be able to access support. Or I can send a withdrawal, then the exchange process it from the back-end, I can even ask them to send whatever they want to send to the first address I used to fund the account, I still have access to my other wallet addresses. The reason am adding this is in case there will be a claim that they can't be sure I am the real account owner.

It has been approximately 19 hours plus since I opened the ticket, no sign of a response and also no hope of withdrawal. I decided to continue trading with the money pending when I get a response from them, but am seriously worried, because all other exchanges am using, over 6 of them, they all have the email address of the account in the account settings. And also it is not stated in their security policy why they decided to omit the email address in the first place. Though I know it is for security reasons, but I believe there are some adjustments they can make, serious improvements in security that will enable them display the email in the settings.

I read a section of their policy that says email cannot be changed, of course, it ought not to be changed, am a web developer and I understand the implications. But that does not mean it cannot be displayed, though like I said earlier, some security rules could warrant that, but it can also be improved on.

The only thing I need is for them to give me my email, I can't remember the email, I don't store sensitive information on my system, and am really poor in record keeping, I keep most of my logons in my head. Please I need a response, and I'll keep updating this post thread until it is resolved, then I'll come back and close it.

This is the link to the ticket I created: https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/67170

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

this takes time and they not only reply to your ticket, there may be hundreds of tickets each day that they have to reply. so wait for replies from his support team.

you can also check all the emails you have, check your inbox or spam folder and maybe there are email subscriptions from coin exchange.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:05:26 AM

Are you the first time using the ticket support feature?
Be patient, it usually takes more than 24-72 hours!
first_user111 (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:06:13 PM

They never replied the new email I created. But I later found my email stored in my old laptop. The issue I have with them is that is someone is facing similar issue, they may treat the person like they treated me. What if the person never finds his email. That will be so terrible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: