Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook will prevent all activities related to bitcoin and other cryptos!  (Read 222 times)
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:03:45 AM

Facebook will prevent all activities related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Who will be the next, maybe Youtube?

I do not think it will be related to all activities, it is just about ads. or  I am mistaken?
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

There are rumors that Google can follow Facebook and also prohibit direct advertising of ICO/cryptocurrency projects in its advertising network. I can not say how much this information is true, but it's worth acknowledging that Facebook could give a signal to others
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

Facebook will prevent all activities related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Who will be the next, maybe Youtube?

Well, to be honest, I'm not shock when Facebook does it. The action of FB is good for its users that doesn't engage in Bitcoin, No more misleading ads or something, Since the Facebook's advertisement section is for sure filled up with Fraud or scam ICOs. Unlucky for the legit ones.

If worst comes to worst that all social media prevent or set a regulation in regards the advertisement of ICOs and/or Bitcoin in general, Then for sure its a huge disadvantage not only for the aspiring ICOs but also to us regular user.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

It's just an adjustment in the news to make the price fall (the real news " Facebook will prevent all ads Including all activities related to bitcoin and other cryptos!").(They said that this modification in the algorithm will not affect the ads)
facebook started to lose a lot because of the ads and now they give priority to the friend's (videos, news, images, ...etc).
You can post any news about Bitcoin and it’s content and no one will stop you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: