Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Arcblock is opening for public sale in 3 days more - What do you expect?  (Read 213 times)
btcCoincart (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

There is only 3 days from now until the public sale open.
Do you guys join this when they open?
In my opinion, they are very good at marketing strategy, private sale also gain hard cap very soon! The community is getting bigger and bigger, many and many investors are interested in this project.
One more thing is the blockchain 3.0 technology seems very interesting to people.
You can check more about it here:
bit.ly/arc_blockchain3

I will invest some when they open public sale.
What about you guys? Tell me some opinions of yours about this project!
btcCoincart (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

Comment and give me your opinions about this ICO everybody Smiley
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:08:51 AM

I read the whitepaper of this project for an article on my crypto blog. What I know is the blockchain 3.0 and gives access to developers for accessing tools and resources for accelerating the development.

btcCoincart (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

I read the whitepaper of this project for an article on my crypto blog. What I know is the blockchain 3.0 and gives access to developers for accessing tools and resources for accelerating the development.

It contains more than blockchain 2.0, many things have been included with blockchain 3.0 tech!
I believe that ABT will create a new age for crypto currency
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

It contains more than blockchain 2.0, many things have been included with blockchain 3.0 tech!
Team says that they don't create blockchain 3.0 but some platform for simple dApps creations. This not blockchain 3.0. Don't confuse!
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

well
i can see people very ambitious on this project.
almost 56k people on telegram chanel.
a lot of bounty participant.
the most biggest participant i see.

also got support on twitter from ian ballena
(although I dont care about that)

its seems some big ICO on this year.

the main question is whether he can survive in the down trend now.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:28:40 PM

well
i can see people very ambitious on this project.
almost 56k people on telegram chanel.
a lot of bounty participant.
the most biggest participant i see.

also got support on twitter from ian ballena
(although I dont care about that)

its seems some big ICO on this year.

the main question is whether he can survive in the down trend now.

Of course you can survive in this as you say, a downtrend, it's the opposite, it fixes the immunity, both to the developers of ArcBlock, and to the project itself, I join the participation with the sale of the token

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

Team says that they don't create blockchain 3.0 but some platform for simple dApps creations. This not blockchain 3.0. Don't confuse!

Its just some bounty hunter shill, reddit is filled with them aswell, low quality posts on how supposedly amazing the project is. I was going to contribute but I'm not going anymore the reasons are:

1. CEO can't answer basic questions about the team and is overall very evasive.
2. Project used stock photo for team member listings, which is weird as hell and a huge red flag.
3. ArcBlock is not affiliated nor owns a patent on AlgoRand technology which they claim to use, after speaking with their support though (which was a huge pain because they can't speak proper English) They rely on a future partnership with the patent owner to implement it or will discard this later on the road, still advertising it as their tech and also in the whitepaper they make quite a big deal about it. Feels like I'm being lied to. Also I don't think the owner of the patent will want to affiliate himself with the project as he is aware of the current infringements ArcBlock is making on his patented technology.
4. Whole thing is illusive and strange, I feel like the CEO made it look as if ArcBlock is a huge deal and they got everything worked out, but the deeper you dig the more suprises you're in for.

I don't think it is a scam but things surely aren't what they seem, if this wasn't so hyped I really wonder if they'd get an ''honest investment''. Overall I think they're very deceiving. Was pretty stoked about it at first, but the CEO ruined it by not just being able to answer simple questions, also don't understand why he never took interviews from his office with a stable connection, maybe he doesn't even have an office, just like his team who's non-existant.

I guess it's what you understand under scam really, I don't think he will take your money and run off but I sure don't think he's honest and open with his investors/community. Whole thing is a sham if you ask me.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

Of course you can survive in this as you say, a downtrend, it's the opposite, it fixes the immunity, both to the developers of ArcBlock, and to the project itself, I join the participation with the sale of the token
i can see that on your avatar,
well
 i missed the private sale
btw , what the different about private and public sale ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

i can see that on your avatar,
well
 i missed the private sale
btw , what the different about private and public sale ?

Private sale is for people with certain minimum capital to invest, public sale is for anyone with a 100 bucks.

btcCoincart (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

Its just some bounty hunter shill, reddit is filled with them aswell, low quality posts on how supposedly amazing the project is. I was going to contribute but I'm not going anymore the reasons are:

1. CEO can't answer basic questions about the team and is overall very evasive.
2. Project used stock photo for team member listings, which is weird as hell and a huge red flag.
3. ArcBlock is not affiliated nor owns a patent on AlgoRand technology which they claim to use, after speaking with their support though (which was a huge pain because they can't speak proper English) They rely on a future partnership with the patent owner to implement it or will discard this later on the road, still advertising it as their tech and also in the whitepaper they make quite a big deal about it. Feels like I'm being lied to. Also I don't think the owner of the patent will want to affiliate himself with the project as he is aware of the current infringements ArcBlock is making on his patented technology.
4. Whole thing is illusive and strange, I feel like the CEO made it look as if ArcBlock is a huge deal and they got everything worked out, but the deeper you dig the more suprises you're in for.

I don't think it is a scam but things surely aren't what they seem, if this wasn't so hyped I really wonder if they'd get an ''honest investment''. Overall I think they're very deceiving. Was pretty stoked about it at first, but the CEO ruined it by not just being able to answer simple questions, also don't understand why he never took interviews from his office with a stable connection, maybe he doesn't even have an office, just like his team who's non-existant.

I guess it's what you understand under scam really, I don't think he will take your money and run off but I sure don't think he's honest and open with his investors/community. Whole thing is a sham if you ask me.

Yep every ICO is risky! You should only invest the money you can accept. I don't say all of them scam, but you have to pretend that all that money can be gone Smiley
What ever, thanks for your sharing. This is very helpful for investors!
Good day, man Smiley
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:10:01 PM

Well, could you explain in details what is Blockchain 3.0?
And do you understand all advantages of the project, or just participate in bounty with herd instinct?If all people promoting different projects check carefully about its technology, we would have greater more educated crypto-community:(
And what about ArcBlock, it`s perspecitve project with quite good technical part, if devs explain more about their project, not just promote it, ArcBlock`ll have really good chances to compete with TOPs (EOS, etc)
v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

Yes id like to get on this if i could, i registered....so how do i get tokens in the public sale? Is it ETH only?
Long Live the Deep Onion!
btcCoincart (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

Yes id like to get on this if i could, i registered....so how do i get tokens in the public sale? Is it ETH only?
Long Live the Deep Onion!
They sale public by ETH or CMT:
Maximum for public sale: 12500 ETH + 6M CMT
ETH(Ethereum) CMT(Cybermiles Token)

You can go to the website to see more: https://www.arcblock.io
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

Already a lot of words are said about this project, when, at last, everything is shut up !!! Think for yourself, please, many words on the web that this project is great, and many words of words about the fact that this project is a fraud! Please decide for yourself and do not listen to anyone's opinion!
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

I think this idea is interesting. I think the blockchain 1.0  and blockchain 2.0 have a lot of problems-their transactions are expensive and long. Blockchain 3.0 should solve these problems.I also want to invest in this project. Wink
btcCoincart (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

Nearly 2 hours more! Is anyone going to buy this? I'm not sure I can buy or not LoL, too many people want to buy, but also, too many people said this is scam project LoL! What you do, it belongs to you! Nobody teaches rich people to spend money Smiley
btcCoincart (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

LoL I sent ETH but it didn't come on time... No any ABT bought! And I have to wait 9 weeks to get them back LoL
colautronggio

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

I will buy more arcblock when selling open ICO.
This is a good project that we can invest
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

I'm sorry I missed the Arcblock.
This is a good project, and the ICO team is good at marketing.
I think this is a good thing, so the investment in this ICO project should be beneficial.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: