Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DISTRIBUTION OF TOKENS  (Read 178 times)
Pain Packer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

Some altcoins has their price going down this past few weeks. Does the token distributed from the bounty helps the price to go up? I'm worried because my earnings are gettting smaller and smaller every week and my bounty is still not distributed. Can someone explain to me? Thank you!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:24 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

Some altcoins has their price going down this past few weeks. Does the token distributed from the bounty helps the price to go up? I'm worried because my earnings are gettting smaller and smaller every week and my bounty is still not distributed. Can someone explain to me? Thank you!

Market capitalization -  billions of USD,   bounty distribution will not effect on  total  price
Advice you just only wait or  buy
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

For bounty campaigns teams usually reserve no more than 5% ofthe whole amount of tokens. ths sum is insufficient in terms of token price regulation.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

Check the date of distribution. These are usually mentioned in their bounty thread, or you can have this information by inquiring to their Telegram channel (or whatever platform they are using).
It is observed that most altcoin's prices also depends on Bitcoins behavior. Always be informed on the coins' updates etc.
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

Well that´s the usual thing yes. Each campaign has its own rules, but it is frequent for tokens to be distributed even one month after the end of the ICO.

I don´t think that they have an impact on the price unless the coin is weak and has very little volume. As some posts pointed out, the volume of bounty is not much, rarely above 2% of the tokens sold, normally a 1% of the total, and furthermore, many bounty hunters don´t sell them right away, simply the hodl until the coin matures or dies.
minivan

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

Carefully choose the projects that you are going to enter. See the level of payments for the program's bounty.
Kanvashardas

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

Just wait. Market is in the low zone at the moment. It rolls in waves and it will start to rise soon.
After a few waves you'll get used to it.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

Almost all cryptos are on red status this past days so even your bounty got distributed early still nothing will changed.

For distributions, it should be stated at the bounty thread or for let's say in telegram group. And aside from that, investors are the first priority in distribution. Just keep updated on the bounty you are talking about token distribution.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

Be patient friends , and tighten the pockets tighter . Yes these are hard times for the market , but it had to happen sooner or later . The market needed to cool off from such a large growth . Not a lot of time and all will go up !
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

If the date of distribution of the tokens is not mentioned, feel free to ask directly to the team throught their social media ( twitter or telegram). But there s nothing to worried about, the distribution is usually a bit long (several weeks after ICO)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

just wait and be patient buddy, ask about the distribution of token to the bounty campaign manager or you can also ask on their telegram bounty group. always follow the updates from the campaign you participate in there, coz sometimes there's bounty has delayed the distribution
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

just wait and be patient buddy, ask about the distribution of token to the bounty campaign manager or you can also ask on their telegram bounty group. always follow the updates from the campaign you participate in there, coz sometimes there's bounty has delayed the distribution

It's common mate most of the time there will be a delay in distribution of tokens and don't worry about it as it's common and the best person will be campaign manager as he will give the details of developers whim you can contact in telegram group to get an exact date of token distribution.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

Tokens that are distributed after the bounty of the company for the most part fall immediately to the stock exchange. Therefore, the price decreases mainly. But you just do not worry, wait a month or three months and you will get a good profit from the coins. I do not sell tokens received from the bounty. Since basically low price does not for me. And I'm waiting for the price to become reasonable for sale.

imutzz

Activity: 81
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

In my opinion the distribution of token to bounty hunter sometimes make the token price drop, cause the bounty hunter who receive free token sell it right away
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

Market capitalization -  billions of USD,   bounty distribution will not effect on  total  price
Advice you just only wait or  buy

I hope 2018 will similar the last years.
But now the marketcap falls and falls...  Hard time
randee888

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

For bounty campaigns teams usually reserve no more than 5% ofthe whole amount of tokens. ths sum is insufficient in terms of token price regulation.
Even if it less than 5% but all of it sell at once almost in same time ofcourse the price will drop for a moment. But if token or coin it self have something special other people will likely buy it over and over again.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

I think that you noticed the trend that coins began to jump, but in the long run they are leveled in price. I advise you not to panic, you need to wait for such dumps and prices will go up
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

I think here is only one optimal variant to fight this problem - it's diversification of your tokens. After you will get them next time, use it right: exchange 50% of this tokens to your national currency, and another 30% exchange to cryptocurrency to save it, like BTC or ETH, and only lost 20% keep in tokens for hope that they will rise.
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

In my opinion, they can speculately pull time, can pay part because in most cases, after the distribution of generosity, the course falls slightly, so you will nothing not decide, you just have to wait. And my advice to you never count the money in advance. Once you get your coins then you can count

coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Distribution of token to bounty hunter have nothing to do with the price go down or up, only if all that token sell at the same time the price goin down. Cause thats mean the demand decrease cause the supply at the market increase.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: