Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 09:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DISTRIBUTION OF TOKENS  (Read 206 times)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

Well,i am wondering what kind of bounties can affect the market capitalization of the crytomarkets like this to cause such a dip in prices.In any case just be patient,this is kind of normal now at the beginning of each year.

Edrahil67
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

Bounty distribution is always long !! Just have to wait ! keep going !  Grin
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

I also like you. I am waiting for some projects to pay the bounty and worry that the price will go down will affect earnings. But it does not help. Waiting is the best way.
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:02:23 PM

Some altcoins has their price going down this past few weeks. Does the token distributed from the bounty helps the price to go up? I'm worried because my earnings are gettting smaller and smaller every week and my bounty is still not distributed. Can someone explain to me? Thank you!

The bounty distribution normally brings the price down. Normally that is why many times is sent a month after the sale, because they don´t want the bounty hunters cashing before the investors give it a shoot.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: