Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:32:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you wondering what's happening with bitcoin?  (Read 686 times)
JungleOnion (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:26:41 PM
Merited by trecore4 (1), haroldtee (1), nelmari (1)

2 days ago I published a chart in trading view explaining what's happening with bitcoin price.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/QIgVoEf6-BTC-USD/

I like to get rid off all the news and the buzz that's been around the space lately and just focus in charts. I like that taking a technical approach cleans and filters all this FUD that's been hitting the prices all over the board these last weeks.

I just don't like to see a lot of people that are just starting to trade, take the wrong decisions because

1.) they just listen to other "experience" traders that just encourage them to hodl and do nothing but that.
2.) they believe lots of altcoins are the next big thing and they get full in thinking they are undervalued because they are low caps. If altcoins are in the market, they are most likely to suffer this price bleeding because everyone was rushing to get into bitcoin, and now that bitcoin keeps dropping, everyone is rushing to get into fiat. It's a bloodbath, a snowball of blood. So for all of you guys that are into alts, do your research about them, analyse why the price and their caps are at those levels, be skeptic, but most importantly, judge the technology and not the price. There's great alts out there that are truly innovating the space right now, so there's good dips to buy, and definitely some knifes that you don't want to catch. A lot of alts are just piggyback riding the market, taking profits out of inexperienced traders or ignorant investors. Be aware. Just because it's a blockchain and it's "private" "fast" "decentralised" does it mean it can't be pure shit.

Let me know what do you guys think about the chart.

Be safe and don't feed the whales.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

2 days ago I published a chart in trading view explaining what's happening with bitcoin price.

I like to get rid off all the news and the buzz that's been around the space lately and just focus in charts. I like that taking a technical approach cleans and filters all this FUD that's been hitting the prices all over the board these last weeks.

I just don't like to see a lot of people that are just starting to trade, take the wrong decisions because

1.) they just listen to other "experience" traders that just encourage them to hodl and do nothing but that.
2.) they believe lots of altcoins are the next big thing and they get full in thinking they are undervalued because they are low caps. If altcoins are in the market, they are most likely to suffer this price bleeding because everyone was rushing to get into bitcoin, and now that bitcoin keeps dropping, everyone is rushing to get into fiat. It's a bloodbath, a snowball of blood. So for all of you guys that are into alts, do your research about them, analyse why the price and their caps are at those levels, be skeptic, but most importantly, judge the technology and not the price. There's great alts out there that are truly innovating the space right now, so there's good dips to buy, and definitely some knifes that you don't want to catch. A lot of alts are just piggyback riding the market, taking profits out of inexperienced traders or ignorant investors. Be aware. Just because it's a blockchain and it's "private" "fast" "decentralised" does it mean it can't be pure shit.

which you say is true and you also a few days ago bitcoin became very excited in social media even on daily news, from there many new players still do not know how bitcoin trading carelessly come into play bitcoin and finally when the old players to profit in addition there is bad info circulating about bitcoin then make the new players become less confident and sell loss when if in view there is no mistake to hold bitcoin that we have for the future, proved from the first time bitcoin created the price is just less than $ 10 and now what is the bitcoin price? so you better think again to sell bitcoin at cheap prices even make you lose, for new players please do not do that.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

A bounce from 8k price just like everyone wants it. Let's hope it happens I have my bids at 8k. Also, the other points mentioned are true too but the market is unpredictable.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

all new traders are can be controlled my old traders, FUD, whales and other traders. because they are NEW in trading of BTC. They are sometimes focus on what other says about BTC so that mostly all traders are the victims of FUDs and Whales. For me, being a new trader i am focus in researching about BTC, sometimes reading other opinions about BTC and after that I WILL make my own decision if what i will do in trading.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

It is not just a matter of panic sellers and new traders being deceived by whales but also the round of FUDs that is influencing Bitcoin's price to go lower. With most of the problems that Bitcoin faced during the past few months like network congestion and exchanges forbidding new registrations, it was anticipated to get back onto the higher side of things which isn't the case currently. The eventual turnaround is bound to happen when the demand soars like crazy and prices can be expected to soar.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

A bounce from 8k price just like everyone wants it. Let's hope it happens I have my bids at 8k. Also, the other points mentioned are true too but the market is unpredictable.

the problem with this type of drop is that buy support will disappear when it breaks multiple times. if price reaches $8k it may not hold anymore unless those who were pushing the price down start buying it themselves!
most people won't buy bitcoin anymore and wait until the bottom is perfectly clear before jumping back in. nobody wants losing money when it comes to trading.

There is a FOMO brewing...
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

I like the direction your analysis is heading. I believe it will touch the floor of 4's.. and bounce back up to 5k and stay there
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

1) Hodling is the safest option for long-term investors with little experience. I think it's the best one even for more skilled traders. Bitcoin's movements are quite difficult to predict...
2) Yes, altcoins can be good or shit, but everyone should do his own due diligence and research about new coins or tokens, before investing.
Sammylezzy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Yes bitcoin price is really falling this days and I haven't even try to make any transaction so I won't run at loss
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

Your chart looks good. Today the btc drop as explained by your chart.
If btc drops below 8k, it can drop to 6k.
Let wait and see what the whales would do.

JungleOnion (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

1) Hodling is the safest option for long-term investors with little experience. I think it's the best one even for more skilled traders. Bitcoin's movements are quite difficult to predict...
2) Yes, altcoins can be good or shit, but everyone should do his own due diligence and research about new coins or tokens, before investing.

Price movements are difficult to predict when you follow a predictable logic.

Here is why hodling is not the best option all the times.
http://deadcoins.com

Hodling only makes sense when you are holding a position in a good project. And every altcoin will sell you the idea they are the best, the only, the first, and honestly, 90% of altcoins are garbage. Sadly, people don't care about doing their research or educating themselves and stop being the sheep they are, they instead are just happy a garbage alt gave them 1000% return.

A good indicator showing that there's too many sheeps in the market? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZYZoQQ6LJQ

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Well, if the traders want a safe strategy, I think there isn't any problem by just holding. Why is it a wrong decision?
I think it's better than selling BTCs for cheap prices or to exchange the BTCs into an AltCoin or few of them.

Here you give some nice hints to investors about AltCoins. I think it's not a good idea to go full on with AltCoins, even if the project is very good. The focus is Bitcoin. AltCoins, like the name says, it's a secondary investment, maybe primarily only for those who want to risk a bit more (or much more, depending the AltCoin).

For me it was a big surprise to see BTC reaching lower than $10.000. I was very confident that was an unshakable support price. But you said something very right: When the price hits the support line many times and in short time period, it's not a good signal... Next time I will be more attentive about it.

Now I think we need to keep watching, for me the scenario is unpreditable. Taking the charts of previous moments in consideration, the price will pump sooner or later and Bitcoin won't disappoint us. I think it's more depending on whales, when they want they will push the price up. What do you think about it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:23:54 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 12:45:17 AM by brainape

Yes bitcoin price is really falling this days and I haven't even try to make any transaction so I won't run at loss
Although everything is against the expectation but still it that it is not very new for us as we have already passed from such situation in past therefore  I think we need to be use to with such situation now and try to remain as calm and patient. We need to hold our bitcoin and do not get any panic to sell our bitcoin in such a low price.
JungleOnion (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Now I think we need to keep watching, for me the scenario is unpreditable. Taking the charts of previous moments in consideration, the price will pump sooner or later and Bitcoin won't disappoint us. I think it's more depending on whales, when they want they will push the price up. What do you think about it?

I think that for now, as is always good in february, should be good to build some positions in very solid alts that are way due for a correction in BTC value but also hedge with fiat because you don't know how low some alts can go in terms of fiat value, and there's definitely some good ones that are worth to buy the dip.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:41:35 AM

yes i was wondering about Bitcoin, why Bitcoin can come down this sedrastris? What's with Bitcoin? that is the question that is in my mind?
but apart from that I realize if Bitcoin is time to ride will surely rise and hopefully it happens and not getting worse.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:12:46 AM

yes i was wondering about Bitcoin, why Bitcoin can come down this sedrastris? What's with Bitcoin? that is the question that is in my mind?
but apart from that I realize if Bitcoin is time to ride will surely rise and hopefully it happens and not getting worse.
We need some chill time before going to the moon again, eventually it will increase and makes another ATH, some countries were in agenda of banning that makes bitcoin price correction, first in China and now it said to be in India, no matter what we see that its not the first that banning in some countries occurs but still btc survived, so keep calm all iz well.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

Yes lm wondering what's happening in bitcoin now, why is going so very low. Many bitcoiners are in worry if bitcoin will recover up to the highest predicted price. Some  doubt if the price will rise as the price they say up to  $100000 this year. But lm still hoping on bitcoin that will give me a chance also to be a millionaire. I will Will dream and wait for that dream to happen.
JungleOnion (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

I don't like how the weekly chart is looking tho

If the weekly closes at around these prices, the RSI will be below the 50 area, which it has been a proven long term RSI support and resistance spot ever since 2013. So this is definitely a big crucial moment for bitcoin's price. It might be the way whales are showing how bitcoin isn't the king anymore with so many alts in competition proving they can be all that bitcoin offer, but much much better. This incentivises whales to move bags.

Also we are finally seeing more market share from different alts. This is a good sign the market is balancing itself.

We might be entering the period where bitcoin will stay as the base value of the markets, but not necessarily have to stay in top 1 in market cap. Look at OMNI. Lots of assets are based in OMNI, and their assets have much more market cap that OMNI, which is the base value for this assets. Is just a thought.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

Government regulations, big whales, FUD and Congestion that cause transaction fees that are at a much higher rate are big problems facing bitcoin today. For me personally i don`t trust FUD, transaction fees and government regulations are not a serious problem. But, big whales can do everything, who can get rid of them? ..

Can we do it, because our number isn`t just one person. I may be able to, then how about the other people?

1) Hodling is the safest option for long-term investors

I like your opinion, maybe this is a safe way for now, means not feeding whales.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:37:16 PM
Merited by xIIImaL (2)

which you say is true and you also a few days ago bitcoin became very excited in social media even on daily news, from there many new players still do not know how bitcoin trading carelessly come into play bitcoin and finally when the old players to profit in addition there is bad info circulating about bitcoin then make the new players become less confident and sell loss when if in view there is no mistake to hold bitcoin that we have for the future, proved from the first time bitcoin created the price is just less than $ 10 and now what is the bitcoin price? so you better think again to sell bitcoin at cheap prices even make you lose, for new players please do not do that.

LOL, I really big fan of mia khalifa. Is this a real person. If mia I wanna say really love you all the time.
Now bitcoin is widely spoken in many places as like that bitcoin price drastically affected the overall crypto market. Sometimes we use to see the fluctuations in the marker recent days all the crypto currencies goes falling in well.
Selling the bitcoin for the present value is also not the good idea. Please check the best wallet and hold it for some years. You will become a millionaire.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: