Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you wondering what's happening with bitcoin?  (Read 678 times)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

Bitcoin is very volatile, so whats happening rightnow is not new. This big drop in price of bitcoin has a really big impact to those who have weakhands, they started to do panic selling, which is not good idea. Thats why its price is still droping. But i know bitcoin price will still recover. All we have to do is to take this big drop as a chance for us to buy more bitcoins and then wait untill we get big profit.
Just be patient and trust bitcoin, big profits are on the way.
You are right but I doubt if we will really earn a big profit when the price of  bitcoin recovers.  People tends to sell at wrong time like if the bitcoin recovered  and then you sell but then the price bubbled up to a higher price making you lose possible profit. People who hodls whatever happens are the  ones who benefits the most from this situations especially if you have funds for investing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Price trying to make a floor here at 8,000. Are you going to sell 8,000?

I have not yet taken a decision about selling Bitcoin. I will be watching the market events till the end of February and then decide what to do.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:31:01 AM

In the end those who play without basic knowledge or without senior guidance, he will gives a bad image for bitcoin. Many started when bitcoin prices rise uncontrollably and at that time they put high expectations. With that high expectation, if they can't survive this time of course they will lose. for newbie don't hesitate to ask in this forum so many people are willing to help you.

exchange.blue

Merit: 40

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:37:32 AM

There isn't anything to wonder about, the major coin holders are dumping that shit and rebuying it it lower cost, so that they can later rinse and repeat Smiley When the bitcoin became popular, millions of newbies  decided its their chance to get rich quick! Suddenly, your local barber became a crypto broker over night lol. The wales obviously expected it, and when the time was right, the flushing marathon had began. The chain of some world wide events like the chinese ban obviously brought its contribution to table.

Lets recall the 2008 events, yes.. the housing bubble! DO we still recall the unfold of events prior the burst? It was the time when your local barber was also a real estate agent Smiley. The banks were giving out mortgages like candy, because they knew that they could always to back to wall street and ask to issue some more garbage bonds. Meanwhile the s&p and moodys continued to issue AAA rating for those junk bonds that had no future. The game is being played on the level beyond average investor's comprehension.

My point is, the wales will always manipulate any market! We could sit here and debate all day, or study the history and play smart!

margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:58:02 AM

There isn't anything to wonder about, the major coin holders are dumping that shit and rebuying it it lower cost, so that they can later rinse and repeat Smiley When the bitcoin became popular, millions of newbies  decided its their chance to get rich quick! Suddenly, your local barber became a crypto broker over night lol. The wales obviously expected it, and when the time was right, the flushing marathon had began. The chain of some world wide events like the chinese ban obviously brought its contribution to table.

Lets recall the 2008 events, yes.. the housing bubble! DO we still recall the unfold of events prior the burst? It was the time when your local barber was also a real estate agent Smiley. The banks were giving out mortgages like candy, because they knew that they could always to back to wall street and ask to issue some more garbage bonds. Meanwhile the s&p and moodys continued to issue AAA rating for those junk bonds that had no future. The game is being played on the level beyond average investor's comprehension.

My point is, the wales will always manipulate any market! We could sit here and debate all day, or study the history and play smart!

I think that bitcoin prices have dropped sharply in recent days and there is no sign of stopping because of the psychology of taking profits before the Asian holiday and the growing tightening of the Chinese market for bitcoins. . Currently the price of bitcoin is $ 7000 and there are signs that will continue to fall, as my calculation, the bitcoin price may reach $ 5400 in the coming days.
exchange.blue

Merit: 40

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:20:15 AM

I think that bitcoin prices have dropped sharply in recent days and there is no sign of stopping because of the psychology of taking profits before the Asian holiday and the growing tightening of the Chinese market for bitcoins. . Currently the price of bitcoin is $ 7000 and there are signs that will continue to fall, as my calculation, the bitcoin price may reach $ 5400 in the coming days.

How did you calculate that?
JungleOnion (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:04:22 AM

I TOTALLY GET YOUR POINT BUT THE THING IS I THINK MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES NOW, PARTICULARLY BITCOINS, ARE JUST HERE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO JOIN THE BANDWAGON. THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT HERE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR TECHNICAL APPROACH ON THIS. The attitude is simply dense hence the price of Bitcoin has been erratic due to the influx of enter and exit investors. This fact, we definitely cannot control. What I am saying is since technical people are outnumbered, we have no choice but to ALTOGETHER deal with the price fluctuations UNLESS there are any mechanisms available to educate people on cryptocurrencies and everything that goes along with it. On the other side of the coin, let me remind you that we cannot totally attribute this to the number of 'ignorant investors' as you earlier called it since there are huge companies that hold a huge chunk of share in cryptos, and they are definitely here to try to control the market. I think there are bigger whales out there in either public or private sectors that have come to take control of cryptos yet again. Now, what say you?  

I definitely think bigger participants are totally controlling the market I mean we are dropping down to 300 billion dollars in total and the ATH was 800 billion, some top 5 wealthiest families in the world could buy the whole asset class in a blink of an eye and still have lots of billions remaining. I really wish to see the market get purified and get rid of all the scam that has been just piggyback riding this market. I'm not sure how would that happen considering how easy it is to manipulate low cap altcoins. But that's always relative because for "the big boys" is so easy to manipulate "blue chip" coins too. And manipulation completely fucks up the whole concept of decentralisation, it makes me just think it's an utopia. The market is pushing you to sell right now, almost shoving it down your throat but still I don't think it's worth selling your position if you are trapped higher, this prices are healthier than 20,000 too soon. What wasn't healthy was to think previous prices where going to be sustainable, specially knowing that 1,800 bitcoins are being mined per day. And also considering how other coins rely on mining too.
JungleOnion (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

Yeah you just have to play smart or be outsmarted. I'm still really happy with this prices. Are more reasonable according to what blockchain has achieved so far. Not that there's a formula for that but what has blockchain achieved in the average joe mind? "hey get rich quick" that's all they think when they hear about crypto, and that mentality is what whales love to play with.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

You can throw a pair of MA and on the daily chart you can immediately see that bitcoin should have dropped to 6K dollars.
As usual there are only two options, either a breakdown down and a complete collapse of the coin, or an ending movement and endless growth.

And since only in 2018 there has come the era of the crypto-coins, it will not collapse.
I do not understand that you are breaking your head  Grin

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

You can throw a pair of MA and on the daily chart you can immediately see that bitcoin should have dropped to 6K dollars. As usual there are only two options, either a breakdown down and a complete collapse of the coin, or an ending movement and endless growth. And since only in 2018 there has come the era of the crypto-coins, it will not collapse. I do not understand that you are breaking your head. Yeah you just have to play smart or be outsmarted. I'm still really happy with this prices. Are more reasonable according to what blockchain has achieved so far. Not that there's a formula for that but what has blockchain achieved in the average joe mind? "hey get rich quick" that's all they think when they hear about crypto, and that mentality is what whales love to play with.
Actually I do not really care and do not want to know about it. I do not really care what makes the price of Bitcoin rise and fall. I do not really know and try to know, but that's not my first priority. My main priority is to collect crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum as much as possible. In fact, with this price drop, I can collect and invest as much as I can with Bitcoin and Ethereum. If I collect now, surely the profit I get will be even greater if the Bitcoin price is back to normal. Especially with the increase in the price of Bitcoin in the future which will surely happen again. Do you remember about the Bitcoin price increase last year? So do not worry and keep your spirit !
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

Yes that’s true. Speculators will speculate the wrong thing and will always divert the inexperience traders in wrong side. Apart from this whales,  I’m not sure if they do exits or not but it is the world where bugs are always there and they will always destroy the public power by creating the monopoly of investment. If they are the kind of whales then surely they making things worse and we are falling for it. Just with the current scenario, we can see that people are not understanding what’s really happening here and they are just selling the whole thing at whatever prices. If this continued then they gonna break the market for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JungleOnion (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

What concerns me the most is that before there has been lots of corrections in the price. Heavy corrections here's a chart:

The problem is, is that previous corrections happened with very drastically different volumes. In 2013 the total market cap was like around 1.6 billions. and in 2016 like 7 billions. So the corrections where 50% or 80% of that, now we are talking that is 70% of 800 billions.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:10:20 PM

Unfortunately, a lot of people who are inexperienced traders will still at the end feed the whales no matter what. Some people are getting into alts that have already been pumped and then is in the verge of getting pretty dumped soon, and they just follow some whales blindly in telling them what to do.

Anyone who cannot analyze the market for a long term hold should not even bother themselves trading. It is best to find a coin that is undervalued, a good project with good team and invest in such for the long term and also know where to even get out of the market when the time comes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

It is not "feeding" the whales like you are the source of their profits.
It is you who is being eaten. They are like numusvore (money, currency eater).  Grin
They will eat all the investment you made and you should say goodbye to it.
Never go with the wave up. It is too good to be true.
Learned this from the commodities where I use to trade before. It is almost the same in some parts of it.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:03:10 AM

There's great alts out there that are truly innovating the space right now, so there's good dips to buy, and definitely some knifes that you don't want to catch. A lot of alts are just piggyback riding the market, taking profits out of inexperienced traders or ignorant investors. Be aware. Just because it's a blockchain and it's "private" "fast" "decentralised" does it mean it can't be pure shit.
I do accept the fact that there are plenty of potential projects which have a much lower valuation at the moment and since the entire market was bleeding,it is time to get hold to some of the coins,we will see the market moving in both directions throughout this year,simply because there will be news about regulations every now and then,until there is a clear picture never expect a rally.Sure there are many shit projects and coins,just learn the market and invest diligently.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:23:25 AM

I have not yet taken a decision about selling Bitcoin. I will be watching the market events till the end of February and then decide what to do.
first I was very surprised and upset because bitcoin prices could go down very deep up to $6k yesterday. let alone the weakening of the whole market because of the ban from some countries "the reasons are always same", but today the cryptocurrency market has positive signals. almost all cryptocurrencies are green:D, hopefully will continue, I think it would be better if you wait until the next few months I'm sure you will reap huge profits,
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:20:30 AM

2 days ago I published a chart in trading view explaining what's happening with bitcoin price.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/QIgVoEf6-BTC-USD/

I like to get rid off all the news and the buzz that's been around the space lately and just focus in charts. I like that taking a technical approach cleans and filters all this FUD that's been hitting the prices all over the board these last weeks.

I just don't like to see a lot of people that are just starting to trade, take the wrong decisions because

1.) they just listen to other "experience" traders that just encourage them to hodl and do nothing but that.
2.) they believe lots of altcoins are the next big thing and they get full in thinking they are undervalued because they are low caps. If altcoins are in the market, they are most likely to suffer this price bleeding because everyone was rushing to get into bitcoin, and now that bitcoin keeps dropping, everyone is rushing to get into fiat. It's a bloodbath, a snowball of blood. So for all of you guys that are into alts, do your research about them, analyse why the price and their caps are at those levels, be skeptic, but most importantly, judge the technology and not the price. There's great alts out there that are truly innovating the space right now, so there's good dips to buy, and definitely some knifes that you don't want to catch. A lot of alts are just piggyback riding the market, taking profits out of inexperienced traders or ignorant investors. Be aware. Just because it's a blockchain and it's "private" "fast" "decentralised" does it mean it can't be pure shit.

Let me know what do you guys think about the chart.

Be safe and don't feed the whales.

I think that's what everyone is gunning for nowadays. If you follow the simplest trade concept of buy low sell high, then you would think that it's the right time to buy since many coins are low in value. However, many people fail to see that that is not the only thing to consider when making trades, you may get it for a lower value, but you can't be sure if you can't capitalize on it and get good profit. I think many people are seeing the trade market as something that can be just tried and be winged, but that is not the case. Many people lose on trade time and time again.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

wow, looking at the charts really helps us in trading, sadly, i have learn other reasons why bitcoin price is low today, the waves that other whales are doing, the continuing decrease of bitcoin's market share because of other cryptocurrencies that popped up nowadays, the panic selling of newbies in trading. wow, how can we get a load of these factors affecting bitcoin price. i guess my stand in holding bitcoin really is important today. i hope everybody should do the same. small traders must unite to kick those big whales.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

Never sell at such low price and if someone become fool by his emotions then surely he will be weeping very soon. Prices are down now but this is not a time to worry, bitcoins always behave like this. They are continuing their journey toward dip and then pump later.

Now is the dip time, so buy as much as you can and start a best life ahead. Hold them or trade that will up to you, plenty of options.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

wow, looking at the charts really helps us in trading, sadly, i have learn other reasons why bitcoin price is low today, the waves that other whales are doing, the continuing decrease of bitcoin's market share because of other cryptocurrencies that popped up nowadays, the panic selling of newbies in trading. wow, how can we get a load of these factors affecting bitcoin price. i guess my stand in holding bitcoin really is important today. i hope everybody should do the same. small traders must unite to kick those big whales.
Well sonetimes i really wonder what is really happening now in bitcoin because it is now really dropping   but even if it is now experiencing a huge dumping I believe that it will really rise again that is why I am not really afraid of it because ei believe in bitcoin many times from the past that it's price goes down and it really rise after a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: