Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:06:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE- ANN] SOCIALSPACE NETWORK  (Read 434 times)
kendo123456 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:29:42 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 10:42:12 AM by kendo123456

This project has been discontinued.
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

ANN will be out within a week time.  And with multiple languages
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

I don't see anything unique from this project.
And guaranteeing profits is like a warning signal to me.
But then, good luck to your effort.
You might catch a lot of fishes here not only whales.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

It seems like a very ordinary ANN, a project without any new concept, what will be the value of this coin if not been use on it's own payment platform? How could this coin succeed if there are no other enticing factors aside from already given and use at the other projects?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

When official website will go live and who is behind this project. Some detailed info about dev team will be much appreciated and this will build trust on this project. I don't think anybody will invest blindly where we have no info.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

projects that are not yet ready to be announced, as there is no explanation that makes us believe it maybe too early to appear without detail about the website

kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:35:37 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 11:16:23 PM by kendo123456

when we say guarantee profits, we don't mean we will make everyone rich.. U will get what u work for or profit of what u invest for investors.. It just means we take our investors and shareholders highly seriously and the project is designed in a way that no one will investors will get back what they invest . there are typically 3ways investors lose on cryptocurrency project. 1 dump, 2 fail project and 3 fraud..  Which Socialspace has none of that. Because we have away around it
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

It seems like a very ordinary ANN, a project without any new concept, what will be the value of this coin if not been use on it's own payment platform? How could this coin succeed if there are no other enticing factors aside from already given and use at the other projects?
the value of the coin will be the value in exchanger ($1.5)
 Sspace token is a low supply coin. Which is good for our project.  Of cause Sspace token will be use on other projects.. Just wait for the official launch
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:43:03 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 06:12:44 PM by kendo123456

projects that are not yet ready to be announced, as there is no explanation that makes us believe it maybe too early to appear without detail about the website
Socialspace have not yet launch.. This is just to talk about it to build good community. Before it is officially launch.. its a preparation talk
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

When official website will go live and who is behind this project. Some detailed info about dev team will be much appreciated and this will build trust on this project. I don't think anybody will invest blindly where we have no info.
all will be available when the official ANN is released
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

If I remember correctly, then there were already enough social networking projects and sites for bloggers. Zonto has already launched her site, Sapien is holding its fundraiser, and as far as I know quite successfully. What is your feature?

kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

If I remember correctly, then there were already enough social networking projects and sites for bloggers. Zonto has already launched her site, Sapien is holding its fundraiser, and as far as I know quite successfully. What is your feature?
Socialspace is a community. It even has it's own market place. Basically it is base on how successful your social network is
TimeTeller

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

Socialspace is a community. It even has it's own market place. Basically it is base on how successful your social network is

What do you have in your market place then?
So it means, the more you have followers/friends/etc., the more it is for you the social space?
Also, what do you mean by this - we willake anyone reach.?

when we say guarantee profits we dont mean we willake anyone reach.. It just means we take our investors and shareholders highly seriously and the project is designed in a way that no one will investors will get back what they invest . there are typically 3ways investors lose on cryptocurrency project. 1 dump, 2 fail project and 3 fraud..  Which Socialspace has none of that. Because we have away around it

Please rephrase that, because for me it means that, investors will not get back what they invested on your project.
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

What do you have in your market place then?
So it means, the more you have followers/friends/etc., the more it is for you the social space?
Also, what do you mean by this - we willake anyone reach.?

when we say guarantee profits we dont mean we willake anyone reach.. It just means we take our investors and shareholders highly seriously and the project is designed in a way that no one will investors will get back what they invest . there are typically 3ways investors lose on cryptocurrency project. 1 dump, 2 fail project and 3 fraud..  Which Socialspace has none of that. Because we have away around it

Please rephrase that, because for me it means that, investors will not get back what they invested on your project.
sorry that was s type error. I meant we don't mean we will make everyone rich.. U will get the profit of what u invest or u get money from the bounty u do.  Sorry to say but we don't run a get rich project.. And what I meant by depends on how successful your social network is.. I'm saying the more user a social media has the more revenue they make
 And the market plans we have just about everything
. its a market place where members can buy and sell sstuffs. Like eBay for example but not exactly
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:17:46 PM
Merited by Buraot (1)

If it is a community then this project needs more advertisement/promotion for the forum members to be aware about this one, a community needs to be bigger to make some noise and catch more attentions and investors as well. A promotional team who will handle this is really needed to launch some campaign.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:02:31 AM

If it is a community then this project needs more advertisement/promotion for the forum members to be aware about this one, a community needs to be bigger to make some noise and catch more attentions and investors as well. A promotional team who will handle this is really needed to launch some campaign.
all that will be takencare of after our website go life
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:03:24 AM

all that will be takencare of after our website go life
promotion team is on standby
kendo123456 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

Social store is been tested
TimeTeller

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

sorry that was s type error. I meant we don't mean we will make everyone rich.. U will get the profit of what u invest or u get money from the bounty u do.  Sorry to say but we don't run a get rich project.. And what I meant by depends on how successful your social network is.. I'm saying the more user a social media has the more revenue they make
 And the market plans we have just about everything
. its a market place where members can buy and sell sstuffs. Like eBay for example but not exactly

So this is not for me then.
Am really not a fan of social media.
You have a lot of competitors for this kind of services nowadays.
Better hire a good communications officer as I find that you have trouble in conveying your thoughts to the public.
I'm not criticizing you but just want to share my observations so you know where I'm coming from when I posted those previous comments.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Is it an analogue of Twitter or Telegram? A lot now there are different social networks that perenruzhayut consciousness. To grow from all existing networks, something must be allocated for the better. What are you standing out for?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████