Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: forkdelta.github.io - exchange for trading ERC20 tokens (EtherDelta analogue)  (Read 19994 times)
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Dear friends!

I want to bring this topic to the general discussion.

Here is a link to the ForkDelta exchange:
https://forkdelta.github.io

I came across this exchange by accident. In one of the Telegram Channels, someone threw off a link to buy tokens through this exchange.
In fact, this is a complete tracing paper with EtherDelta.com (even placed on Github, like Delta before).

The only thing that bothered me was the almost complete lack of information. And, with the huge bunch of scams for last time, it's somehow scary to shove your private key wherever you get (damn, somehow it went off, okay, I hope you understand me correctly:))).

I did not find on the forum information or topic devoted to this exchange, maybe badly searched.

What information is available from other sources?

First of all, it is Github itself:
https://github.com/forkdelta
It shows that it is being updated, some corrections are being made. My knowledge of programming is not enough to make sure everything is there cleanly, but there are no rhetoric comments. I believe that the code plus or minus is copied from the good old Delta.

Further Reddit:
The user freeatnet on January 5 or 6 wrote the post I forked EtherDelta, in which he expressed his thoughts about EtherDelta and why he decided to "fork" it. In principle, nothing new, writes about the latest hacking, this crap with the release of their tokens, etc. Naturally, author declares that ForkDelta will not go along this path and will be maximally improved towards security.
Comments are without much negativity, somebody gave karma points for this post, that is also a plus sign.

Official account on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/forkdelta
Again, we can only assume that it's official, in any case it was created on January 5, at about the same time a code appeared on the github.
The account has a good activity, many tweets about new listings and other information, well, some percentage of confidence inspires.

In general, if the principle of the exchange EtherDelta is maintained, that is, the addresses interact with the exchange through the smart-contract itself and private keys do not fall anywhere, it can be used.

I'm afraid that this would not be some sort of scam, like the developer will collect our private keys and then massively cheat all of us.

I would like to hear those who have already traded on ForkDelta, and in general your opinions on this matter.
Can we use it?

P.S. Sorry for maybe some mistakes, English is not my native language Smiley

i have try this market . but have low price ...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hogie2010

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

Why is there a problem with depositing to Forkdelta from your wallet? I always get the error "You tried to sent an ethereum transaction but there was an error. Make sure you have enough ETH in your wallet..."
I have over 1 ETH in my wallet.

What is the problem?  Huh
rartokens

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

make sure you are in deposit tab to lodge ETH or token (not on the 'Withdrawal' tab).

Specify the amount for ETH or Token to correct textbox and click the appropriate button
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

cant anybody help here i cant seem to access the site anybody facing this issue

rartokens

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

all well on my side https://forkdelta.github.io
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

Hi I want to deposit in ethereum or tokens to forkdelta  .

Error
You can't deposit more Ether than you have.

why am i getting this error?

i need to open an account in etherdelta? Those who use ForkDelt, if it helps, i am grateful, thanks

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
rartokens

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

make sure you are in deposit tab to lodge ETH or token (not on the 'Withdrawal' tab).

Specify the amount for ETH or Token to correct textbox and click the appropriate button

or follow the tutorial in youtube for ED and FD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM0TdsNhKeQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf6hlW6S5wk
ciplut

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

fork delta is an exchange that can be said to be 99% similar to etherdelta, and the new delta fork appears after etherdelta has a hacker attack, if I think the delta fork is lighter its website and the price comparison is slightly better than etherdelta
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:59:28 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 01:49:04 AM by 9Bank

Why is there a problem with depositing to Forkdelta from your wallet? I always get the error "You tried to sent an ethereum transaction but there was an error. Make sure you have enough ETH in your wallet..."
I have over 1 ETH in my wallet.

What is the problem?  Huh

i'm having the same problem tonight. and while i'm not new, isn't gas and gwei two separate things? the only option is increasing gwei which i thought only allowed for speedier sends. it's set at 4 but maybe it needs to go to 60 or so. however, like i said, there's no indication of gas, only gwei. Undecided

update: next day i found the EDT token i'd bought and moved it from FD wallet to wallet (middle) then transferred out to another mew. nice!

LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:55:40 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 12:13:48 AM by LaLegiste

i have been experiencing lags all the day and couldnot trade for some time as well today. But unlike EtherDelta teams ForkDelta resumed normal service very fast and also has been transparent in twitter.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:30:04 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:14:46 PM by masterrex

Dear friends!

I want to bring this topic to the general discussion.

Here is a link to the ForkDelta exchange:
https://forkdelta.github.io

I came across this exchange by accident. In one of the Telegram Channels, someone threw off a link to buy tokens through this exchange.
In fact, this is a complete tracing paper with EtherDelta.com (even placed on Github, like Delta before).

The only thing that bothered me was the almost complete lack of information. And, with the huge bunch of scams for last time, it's somehow scary to shove your private key wherever you get (damn, somehow it went off, okay, I hope you understand me correctly:))).

I did not find on the forum information or topic devoted to this exchange, maybe badly searched.

What information is available from other sources?

First of all, it is Github itself:
https://github.com/forkdelta
It shows that it is being updated, some corrections are being made. My knowledge of programming is not enough to make sure everything is there cleanly, but there are no rhetoric comments. I believe that the code plus or minus is copied from the good old Delta.

Further Reddit:
The user freeatnet on January 5 or 6 wrote the post I forked EtherDelta, in which he expressed his thoughts about EtherDelta and why he decided to "fork" it. In principle, nothing new, writes about the latest hacking, this crap with the release of their tokens, etc. Naturally, author declares that ForkDelta will not go along this path and will be maximally improved towards security.
Comments are without much negativity, somebody gave karma points for this post, that is also a plus sign.

Official account on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/forkdelta
Again, we can only assume that it's official, in any case it was created on January 5, at about the same time a code appeared on the github.
The account has a good activity, many tweets about new listings and other information, well, some percentage of confidence inspires.

In general, if the principle of the exchange EtherDelta is maintained, that is, the addresses interact with the exchange through the smart-contract itself and private keys do not fall anywhere, it can be used.

I'm afraid that this would not be some sort of scam, like the developer will collect our private keys and then massively cheat all of us.

I would like to hear those who have already traded on ForkDelta, and in general your opinions on this matter.
Can we use it?

P.S. Sorry for maybe some mistakes, English is not my native language Smiley

I had some Lotus tokens from bounty program and the telegram channel give me link to here: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/LTO-ETH

When i go to site it asked me my ETH wallet private key.. This is really something dangerous. If i was new in to this business i could give my key and now everything is gone.. Thank god i haven't..

Im a ForkDelta User whats the problem Folks? ForkDelta is much Better than EDelta and About Asking private key its normal when you import your existing wallet,  without your private key its impossible to import it. or simply you can create a new wallet in that case you cant used your personal wallet and not debulge your private key! all do in the previous months I dont like much decentralized exchange but due rising fees on Centralized Exchange I have no choice but to used it so far so good I dont see any flaws! on Forkdelta
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

I have some problems with ForkDelta - i cant deposit ETH, it is written - you can not deposit more then you have. I have enough ETH, dont have pending transactions, gas also ok. I like this exchange, but this problems...(
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:48:21 AM

Never use this exchange because I do not want to just try. Until now I still prefer and comfortable to use Etherdelta exchange even though we know Etherdelta exchanges have many problems before.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
designcoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:43:46 AM

For a long time already I know about this exchanger. But I do not like decentralized exchanges. On them the prices are very low. It is better to send a coin to a large stock exchange and sell it there. You decide. But I do just that.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

I do not fully understand the operation of orkdelta.github.io  I can not sell my tokens..  sell orders are canceled by themselves.  0.01 ethereum deducted from my account.  but sales did not materialize.. interesting..

rebrik7 (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

I do not fully understand the operation of orkdelta.github.io  I can not sell my tokens..  sell orders are canceled by themselves.  0.01 ethereum deducted from my account.  but sales did not materialize.. interesting..
There is such thing as order expiration time, in blocks. By default it is 10'000 blocks, that approximately a week. And if your order was not filled through that time, it will be cancelled automatically. You should manually out number of blocks for expiration, 100k or 1m for example. Then order shall have more time to be filled.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

I have some problems with ForkDelta - i cant deposit ETH, it is written - you can not deposit more then you have. I have enough ETH, dont have pending transactions, gas also ok. I like this exchange, but this problems...(
Probably you're just trying to deposit all the amount you have and you don't take into consideration a fee you need to pay for your deposit transfer or you're trying to send a transaction with very high gas price set. Maybe that's the case you don't have enough ETH on your balance.

Never use this exchange because I do not want to just try. Until now I still prefer and comfortable to use Etherdelta exchange even though we know Etherdelta exchanges have many problems before.
If Forkdelta is not just a copy of Etherdelta but even utilizes the same smart contract, why do you think it's better to use Etherdelta? Why didn't you even give it a try?
Forkdelta is not as trusted as Etherdelta, at least for now, but it looks like it works in time faster then Etherdelta.
Maybe you've heard something regarding Forkdelta reliability and security or could explain what your decision is based on?

Bitcoin-Turkiye

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

There is such thing as order expiration time, in blocks. By default it is 10'000 blocks, that approximately a week. And if your order was not filled through that time, it will be cancelled automatically. You should manually out number of blocks for expiration, 100k or 1m for example. Then order shall have more time to be filled.

thanks for comment, It's not a week, I think it's a few days. I never liked this place. my orders are canceled. and my ethereums is disappearing.

signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

it is the same as in MEW when you login using key
but i never login using with private key
i use new wallet from fork delta for deposit my token.
because im scared losing my token if using private key  Grin Grin
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

For me Forkdelta is much faster then Etherdelta (in my country i need to use Tor), but last times i had issues with deposit there. Are they solved now? Does everything work correct?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: