Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make-believe toy money (Bitcoin) is coming to an end  (Read 789 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:42:22 AM

Stupid FUD spreading government agents go away
Governments are the early adopters, they would never spread FUD.

Holder's and Ivestor's of bitcoin until now is not affected by Bitcoin's decreasing price nowadays. They may just say that Bitcoin is probably gone.

And Bitcoin has a price until now and without it being lost and can recreat once a new price history in Crypto.
Not affected? I am the one small investor and I have been affected.

Told you so long ago to get the hell out.

People with financial sense have sold long ago - the price is now constantly going ever lower with only the "HODL'ers" being dumb enough to "buy the dip" - but the dips will just continue to get deeper and deeper.

And, yes, in here people are desperately screaming "FUD" at anyone who are not 100% believers in their fantasy crypto money - but at the end of the day, it is only these dreamers who will be owning the fantasy money, and like old pokemon-cards only other collectors might want to buy a few of them at pennies on the dollar.
Say what you want though the price is still over a thousand bucks. The price is only trying to recover till the real pump begins.

I suggest to moderator to trash this thread. I see some people keep on trolling the bitcoin without knowing how the bitcoin works and how it survive this 9 years they signed up and doing this.
Bro, please don't consider these people post what they are doing. We know that complete price movement and internet is there to check the complete price evaluation.
Moderator should trash %90 of all threads. %90 of all the people have no use for Bitcoin, they can transfer money with no limits, Bitcoin is for people like me (not beggars) I don't have any access to services like Paypal and Visa.

🖤😏
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

Positioned some of my portfolio to USD. The bear cycle is still strong IMO.
We had a nice bounce last 24 hours but it wasn't sustained. If btc hits, 4,000 to 5,000, I'm buying again  Grin

IMO, cryptocurrencies are still here to stay in the long run. Bitcoin will still have the natural advantage of being the first mover in the space.

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

I do not agree with you, bitcoin is getting better with increasing interest. The price drop is normal, because we need balance so that all coins can survive.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

People with financial sense have sold long ago - the price is now constantly going ever lower with only the "HODL'ers" being dumb enough to "buy the dip" - but the dips will just continue to get deeper and deeper.

And, yes, in here people are desperately screaming "FUD" at anyone who are not 100% believers in their fantasy crypto money - but at the end of the day, it is only these dreamers who will be owning the fantasy money, and like old pokemon-cards only other collectors might want to buy a few of them at pennies on the dollar.

Funny guy. Must've felt good saying that "told you so" line to people right? Guess what, people who did actually "bought the dip" are well in profit already. And btc is steadily regaining ground which means the worst is likely over. These fantasy money you're calling would make a lot of people rich in the real world. But then you probably know that already Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

Funny guy. Must've felt good saying that "told you so" line to people right? Guess what, people who did actually "bought the dip" are well in profit already. And btc is steadily regaining ground which means the worst is likely over. These fantasy money you're calling would make a lot of people rich in the real world. But then you probably know that already Cheesy

I don't know about that line. Technicaly speaking, I believe Bitcoin is correcting to the upside right now and more downside will follow soon. Then we can wait for a pull up again.
Personally I don't believe BTC has long term life, it's not special in any way other than being the first of its kind. There are many other coins around with more uses and they are also cheaper and faster to use. The whole "ASIC" business is also disgusting... so much power wasted. Even though, it's not going to stay in low prices in 2018, too many new people jumbing in and only knowing of Bitcoin.
multikript888

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

So many scammers have a lot of honest earnings. Therefore, check the person and projects to the maximum.
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

It totally depends on blockhain busters. The one who thinks they can handle it just do one thing keep some of their btcs away from them ;
strengthvoice6

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

Its just the silence before the upcoming cyclone just stay calm. I am definitely sure that btcss are gonna be sky high after a fortnight
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

it would had gone to $50k i think but the miners got too greedy to early and didn't reel in the new meat but instead
put transaction fees up to $55 so yes the public all now know about Bitcoin and won't be coming to play for this reason.

Noticethe old lags pumping outdated posts back to the top of the forum ? They are getting desperate to hide
real facts and news here.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

Its just the silence before the upcoming cyclone just stay calm. I am definitely sure that btcss are gonna be sky high after a fortnight
Was you the guy who told me to "Buy on the dip-stick" the last time BTC was at $18k because it sure sounds like you.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

I don't recognise you, now is the price of the currency in the fall, but I don't think it would have been down, it will stop falling and quick recovery soon, because I see the price change the currency over the past few years, this is how similar, history will repeat again. If you don't believe in bitcoin, you can now choose to sell it to reduce your losses.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

It turns out that there are so many certain statements that bitcoin really weakened and will end because of the continuously declining price movements and certain factors that affect it. I don't think it's so easy to judge that it will end until nobody's interested getting close to bitcoin, still not yet and it's still a long life I guess.

campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Selling is stupid, and Hold will not reduce the number of your digital encrypted money!

Now you're going to lose money, and if the day you hold the coin goes up, you'll regret it!

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

Hi,

Well your example with the old pokemon card is quite right... And accurate!

Today, such old-fashionned cards can be worth thousands. People still like them and they are not so few to collect them... So those who stuck to it were either lucky enough to find old "garbage" worth buckets, or passionate enough to rediscover such passion...

I don't say that it will be the same for bitcoin. Maybe, it is indeed dying. But I know for sure that your example is especially badly chosen..  Undecided

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

Well, I don’t see quite the end yet. A lot of naysayers have really been popping out the last few days and weeks and its funny because I can tell that they were also a bitcoin user who were engulfed in panic and now is telling other people that they should do the same. Yes there is a price drop but compared to the other years and moths we are still on the right track. We still do believe that this would come to an end and in extension that they would still continue and we would then be laughing at you.

volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

I would stay in btcs with my own concern. I love Btcs their roller coaster rising and downing etc and all
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

Government issued money is the real game you money, it's just worthless paper
duskycowardicel

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

It doesn't suits over a Junior member to say such regarding btcs
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

Bitcoin is not coming to an end. This is just a bear market like the others we have had over the years. It does not mean bitcoin is dying or coming to an end
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

I think this is a bad news for newcomers to the market to panic and sell what they have, or that this information is intended to be deliberately created to squeeze bitcoin prices away. down
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: