Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make-believe toy money (Bitcoin) is coming to an end  (Read 789 times)
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

what for stupidity ?? !! what toy money, bitcoin has long since established itself as the top of all currencies, and there is no end to it! soon the bitcoin will come out in front and become the world currency of the future !!!
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

I do not see the end of Bitcoins. Many still believe and using it, the fact that it is used to purchase real estate properties. Crypto Currency is only natural to the collapse of the price and of course if it falls it is also rising and returning to the previous price. And it's still possible to go back to the previous price, now let us take advantage of the cheap cost of bitcoins because surely increasing its big profit also we receive.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

Told you so long ago to get the hell out.

People with financial sense have sold long ago - the price is now constantly going ever lower with only the "HODL'ers" being dumb enough to "buy the dip" - but the dips will just continue to get deeper and deeper.

And, yes, in here people are desperately screaming "FUD" at anyone who are not 100% believers in their fantasy crypto money - but at the end of the day, it is only these dreamers who will be owning the fantasy money, and like old pokemon-cards only other collectors might want to buy a few of them at pennies on the dollar.

When I read such posts, and but a smile on my face they did not cause. You have so enthusiastically tried to explain to everyone that they are stupid and naive, Ordinary dreamers who believe in bitcoin. So here is my friend, on the basis of these dreamers and ordinary volunteers and was based the first mining of bitcoins. And these dreamers have today 1000-5000 BTC/ they're so stupid that you didn't listen.....
Harribel03

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

From $6700 yesterday till $5900 today, wow! It looks like this is the end of bitcoin. This is the very lowest price of Bitcoin in year 2018 and I guess it will continuously moves down due to the current news. I hope that everything will back to normal when quarter four of this year will come but today, I am just holding my faith in bitcoin.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

From $6700 yesterday till $5900 today, wow! It looks like this is the end of bitcoin.
This is the end.  It will be a continued long decline to nothing.  but this is nevertheless part of the very end.  You missed the peak.  Now go find some alts.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

We have been hearing stuff like this for a very long time before now and by the beginning of this year bitcoin hit a new all time high of 19k and now 6k is a low market for us. By this time last bitcoin was suffering and people were talking about bitcoin dying but then the market went into a massive bull market. There is no way to tell if the market is dying or not
sukatuku

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

I think the possibility of its end is unlikely to happen, you see, it is discounting the momentum for newer developments, The worst case is bitcoin hangs, this has happened. And even that is part of the bitcoin's natural price cycle, where bitcoin prices rise in bull markets and fall in the downside. This has always been the case, and right now, we are in a strong bearish market going forward in 2017.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

Yes it can be happen that bitcoin will come to an end if the investor or purchaser go silent about bitcoin, this is the only reason that fail the bitcoin or show it the out way from market but, in economics it is very hard to say bye to an established coin like bitcoin but on all circumstances bitcoin is still standing erect in the market. 

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

Yes it can be happen that bitcoin will come to an end if the investor or purchaser go silent about bitcoin, this is the only reason that fail the bitcoin or show it the out way from market but, in economics it is very hard to say bye to an established coin like bitcoin but on all circumstances bitcoin is still standing erect in the market. 
Slowly, surely.  Going down. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:37:02 AM

I do not think you need to write this kind of thing in a forum that always supports the other Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
All things must have its price, not always Cryptocurrency, even the garbage is there any price if you are smart to process it.

Bitcoin in 2018 All Time Down to $ 5,800 and now rising again its price to $ 8,100, is it still doubtful with Bitcoin?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
calumbautista23

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

And now we're seeing a bright tomorrow, the *k mark has been breached again and surely will continue to increase again until the end of the year. And it is not even august today.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

No the end is not nighy! Bitcoin is still 8 times higher than In February 2017. Now in my humble opinion that is a dam good return on investment, imagine if that sort of increase applied to the stock market!

Just because there was a period of wild speculation and profit taking, doesnt mean BTC is dad or dying. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

This is only the first stage of development. Everyone thinks that people who invest in Bitcoin are stupid because they think Bitcoin will collapse in the next few years. But I think they will regret not investing in Bitcoin at this time
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

From $6700 yesterday till $5900 today, wow! It looks like this is the end of bitcoin.
This is the end.  It will be a continued long decline to nothing.  but this is nevertheless part of the very end.  You missed the peak.  Now go find some alts.

not gonna work - alts are also tanking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: