Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:33:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ".`Altcoins Continue to Bleed?  (Read 204 times)
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

I think this is not the bottom. We might actually go all the way to 4000 USD. And if we reach those ranges, I think we will go into bear season that will last atleast a couple of years, so here's hoping for a price reversal.

preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Bitcoin Price Dives Below $9,700

January proved to be one of Bitcoin’s worse months in recent memory, as a variety of factors converged to erase the tail end of the asset’s remarkable 2017 rally.

But now all altcoins are crackdown..

Unfortunately, the flagship cryptocurrency does not appear to have shaken off those woes upon entering February, and growing regulatory concerns have reduced the Bitcoin price to a present value of $9,643. This translates into a $161.5 billion market cap and represents a single-day decline of six percent.
It indeed is the worst month in last 3 years.See what has happen to alts will happen again if bitcoin falls again in future.Bitcoin is the core of crypto and people knowing crypto only knows bitcoin in the initial stage and once they get into this world than they find this alts.So if something negative happens to bitcoin,people losses their trust on alts as well,and not only negative things but if something positive happens,the alts follow the same.Still we can find something positive from this dip is it allows many investors to invest in coin which they have desired at very low price and they hold that investment.Once this period passes you will get great return from them.
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

The value of bitcoin is falling so the value of altcoin is affected. It is the right opportunity to all investors to buy crypto currencies and hodl. Wait until the price will increase to get a profit.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

I've heard so much bad news lately.
With governments planning to further regulate the cryptocurrency, facebook has banned the advertising of ICO, and more and more bad news is beginning to emerge, and the bear market may have arrived.
That's right, bad news always comes in a row. Starting from the announcement of the eradication of ICO ads on social media instagram and now the possibility of facebook and bitcoin prices continue to fall in early this February. I hope this bad news will stop soon and let the bitcoin price to rebuild.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

India is the cause of this bitcoin dip as it was reported that she has banned cryptocurrency transactions. I Hope it will be a misquote as in the case of South Korea who later said the government was misquoted. Weep not people it will surely turn all right.
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

I'm sure that in the long term all the coins (out of the scams) will made X-s, but it seems like a long fall and I can not even imagine where it has a bottom. Maybe 200 billion total capitalization?

Sexton

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:11:45 PM
Merited by ace4549 (2)

Bitcoin Price Dives Below $9,700

January proved to be one of Bitcoin’s worse months in recent memory, as a variety of factors converged to erase the tail end of the asset’s remarkable 2017 rally.

But now all altcoins are crackdown..

Unfortunately, the flagship cryptocurrency does not appear to have shaken off those woes upon entering February, and growing regulatory concerns have reduced the Bitcoin price to a present value of $9,643. This translates into a $161.5 billion market cap and represents a single-day decline of six percent.
You should be happy because you can buy more btc within these dips,surely the market will bleed as most of the alts are going to react to bitcoin's movement because the only time that alts will grow when bitcoin goes sideways or stabilize.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: