Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking about altcoin?  (Read 352 times)
Bijikopi (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
Merited by Triwiyono (2), Luthfiyaaa (2)

I noticed some altcoin in coinmarketcap, and I see the coin keeps going down, which I ask, will the coin be lost if the price keeps going down, or will it not go away and the price will go up?
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

I noticed some altcoin in coinmarketcap, and I see the coin keeps going down, which I ask, will the coin be lost if the price keeps going down, or will it not go away and the price will go up?

It depends, if it is quality coin the price will probably go up later. If it not so good coin the price will probably only go down.

Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

What coin did you choose?

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

If a coin got a good potential it should go up surely in the future. If the coin was a result of a failed project or scam oriented it will be a coin with no value forever.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

be calm, you have to be patient. I think this is the impact of Chinese New Year, believe the coins will be stable again. if you are rash in taking action to sell, then you will get a loss, wait until the price is stable to your benefit
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

How does anyone know what will happen? No one will definitely answer your question. Learn the coin, make your own opinion about it. This is the best and hard way.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

depend of what coin i think , some coin have good backup after going down and some coin will go down and more because dont have any backup
what i know have good backup : okcash ,
what i know doesnt have backup : Onixcoin
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

This is hypothetical question some good altcoins also down in the market and some shit coin also down in the market. But don't predict a which one is going to raise in the market. It depends on the market capitalisation and  project development. Some new coins are definitely fall in this time it will raise after five to six months so you  should wait and see the future growth.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

just be patient, it may be the impact of falling bitcoin prices. maybe I think too many altcoins that cost down. and I think the existing altcoin will not disappear unless the coin is abandoned by his team and not taken care of. just be patient, maybe in the middle of the year all altcoin prices will rise again.
integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Many altcoins are going down nowadays and it is normal. People sold their coins and they are waiting with tether or USD. So it will not get lost all you need to do is HODL. It is better to do nothing when price goes up or down.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

for now,, a lot of crypto is in red zone,
so don't worry, if your coins is good and the team member from your coin is serious in development
just hold it, and wait until the markets back  Wink

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:34:40 AM

If we have a huge market crash and a slow recovery, then only the fundamentally good coins will survive. The coins and tokens that have real use case and utility. The coins and tokens that represent projects with working platforms.
The rest will never recover and be worth close to zero.
Which raises interesting question: In a bear market, if you get coins from an ICO and they open up over the ICO price, should you sell or hold?
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:37:34 AM

Patience is a virtue.... but I am accumulating as much as I can now. when other investors are scared, be greedy.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:54:24 AM

It depends on what is your choose coin, because there are many good potential coin that the price will going down. Right now the crypto is in the red zone and if you want to get a big profits invest now and for sure it will rise again.
sic_null

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

The entire market is going down right now. If you're interested in a coin and believe in it, it's the best time to buy. This pricing won't last much longer.

If you're asking if it will disappear, no unless every exchange pulls it and there are no active nodes. Not a normal thing as i've seen coins that have been dead for years still actively trading.
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:02:30 AM

Normally, if the project based on the altcoin did not go well, a joke or a scam normally the value of the altcoin will decline and become no value at all but there is some notable exception just like the joke cryptocurrency named Dogecoin which has a strong market value and still going up. Do you still remember Luckycoin, before it started strong but now the price value is low.
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:05:29 AM

It depends on what is your choose coin, because there are many good potential coin that the price will going down. Right now the crypto is in the red zone and if you want to get a big profits invest now and for sure it will rise again.
Yes the crypto world is in the red zone, and i'm sure it will increase again. As we can see the price of coins is down and this is the great time to investors to invest in a potential coin and it will get a huge profit in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

If the price goes to 0 then that will be the time you will see a shitcoin. Anyway the bleeding of cryptomarket as we could observed today is just temporary. The time will come it will recover again so just wait and relax, do not worry.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:14 AM

Did you mean these coins will have died if the price will still be doing down? But remember all of these coins were starting from nothing to something. It doesn't matter where crypto goes.

There a lot of people are talking about various FUD attack crypto right now.

We have been surpassed good momentum of crypto, and then we will see another bounce again to the ground.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:40:02 AM

Did you mean these coins will have died if the price will still be doing down? But remember all of these coins were starting from nothing to something. It doesn't matter where crypto goes.

There a lot of people are talking about various FUD attack crypto right now.

We have been surpassed good momentum of crypto, and then we will see another bounce again to the ground.

Don't hurry yourself too much as that is normal in the cryptocurrency market where the price of altcoins goes up and down. Definitely all the altcoins were valued against bitcoin and not fiat. Though we can see in market price trackers the value in fiat, just like the US dollar, that could be the value of bitcoin of that particular Altcoin which is transformed again into fiat. Just hold on, check and observe the market trend then decide later.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: