Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:02:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROPCOIN [CROP] |First Coin with Tiered Masternodes | PoS | Marketplace  (Read 30228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mivecracers

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

I've been mining CROP on tiny-pool but at the moment they are only registering about 1/5th of my hashrate, no rejects or anything just seriosuly under reporting. Anybody recommend another pool with a decent hashrate?

Also when I try to use the API on the provided explorer to get the netwrok hashrate, I get an error, even though it's displayed on the webpage.

for now i think tinypool is the decent pool in terms of hash, no idea about others
coreyou
Copper Member

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

Hello CROP Comunity,

the Invite Link to Discord not work.

Great Coin and Roadmap,  if your need Help please PM me.

greatings

here an New Telegramm Group for CROP https://t.me/joinchat/EiuGkA9SE0g0N2LFRvjy9A
drumltd

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

I've been mining CROP on tiny-pool but at the moment they are only registering about 1/5th of my hashrate, no rejects or anything just seriosuly under reporting. Anybody recommend another pool with a decent hashrate?

Also when I try to use the API on the provided explorer to get the netwrok hashrate, I get an error, even though it's displayed on the webpage.

for now i think tinypool is the decent pool in terms of hash, no idea about others

They might have the most hash, and I'd prefer to be there, but if they are only reporting and sharing on the basis of 20% of actual work done, that's not going to work for many people.
mivecracers

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

They might have the most hash, and I'd prefer to be there, but if they are only reporting and sharing on the basis of 20% of actual work done, that's not going to work for many people.

yeah i feel you mate, can try lychee or yiimp its okay for me
drumltd

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

Think tiny-pool must be reading this thread lol, spped is back up again. Or maybe it's just coincidence.

Any idea's on getting the network hashrate from an api?
cryptodon90

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

hi is there any guide to setting up a master node for this coin please? i have never set one up so its all new to me

crypto
botscrad

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

Yep I'm also interested in setting up a masternode but have no idea where to start.... apart from buying 1000 coins!
easyminingpool

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

Code:
ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://easyminingpool.co.in:4233 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CROP
pause

NEW POOL ADDED.

www.easyminingpool.co.in

Mining pool fee is %0 for the next 15 days
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

You can now mine Cropcoin and more than 160 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u <YOURCROPWALLET> -p c=CROP,mc=CROP

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=CROP

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

Reading your update page, I can see you're putting effort on the pool and you're actively engaged on it, I bookmarked it and I'll give it a try! Good luck Smiley
face0ff06

Activity: 275
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

Who can tell on which pool today is more profitable? Or should I pay attention to other coins?
ruplikminer

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

I have a problem!

I am mining on http://miningpool.shop at 15MH/s
based on https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ I should get 63usd per day ABOUT

Actually I am getting only baresly 25usd per day: cDN93QxJZRWSr6bqoMPvZPZ9nxkdLRNFTK

can someone tell me why? I know that the profits calculators are off. But this is WAY off!!!
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

I have a problem!

based on https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ I should get 63usd per day ABOUT

Actually I am getting only baresly 25usd per day: cDN93QxJZRWSr6bqoMPvZPZ9nxkdLRNFTK

can someone tell me why? I know that the profits calculators are off. But this is WAY off!!!

I have been mining on Miningpool.shop too, and I have not received what the mining calculators predict, but I never do.

i think calculators are really calculating based on what you would get if solo mining over a long period, and you got exactly the average number of blocks for your hash-rate (rather than the random blocks you actually get when solo mining.

If I could solo mine I think I would average approximately 1-2 block (15 -30 CRP per day) but it's hard to work out how to solo mine, since when I type "help" in the console there aren't the usual references to the stuff that would go in the .conf file.

When you mine on a pool, especially when you are mining on pools like the ones that offer CROP mining (where people auto-switch all the time based on API driven auto switching mining managers) - the pool's hash-rate can change dramatically over 24 hours. I have seen miningpool.shop with over half the nethash at some times, then others with only an eighth of it. I have also seen this variation on some of the other pools.

This means that your stability of "luck" will vary a lot. When their hash-rate is high, you will get regular payouts as they mine regular blocks, but when it is low it will become more random.

This is all very obvious and dramatic when you mine such a new coin, because there aren't large, established pools with loyal miners keeping up a high predictable hash-rate - it's going to vary all over the place.

Then there is also the hash-rate variation between what your miners report and what the pool actually credits you with, and rejected shares, etc.

Calculators say I should make about 16/day and over the last 24 hours I made about 12. I'm not happy with that obviously but it's around what I expect.

I don't trust small pools at all really, but with these totally new coins that's all we have. The alternative is to go back to really established stuff like equihash coins, but then you go back down (in my case) to $20/day if I'm lucky. Even with the lower payouts the pools are giving me on CROP, I'm still doing $30-$40 /day.

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
MrLeX99

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Yep I'm also interested in setting up a masternode but have no idea where to start.... apart from buying 1000 coins!

You can get a script to help on the setup here: https://github.com/zoldur/CropCoin

This script was made by Zoldur, a member on the discord channel. You can also go in the #masternodes tab of discord and you will find a lot of people helping for the setup. Smiley
ruplikminer

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

I have a problem!

I have been mining on Miningpool.shop too, and I have not received what the mining calculators predict, but I never do.

i think calculators are really calculating based on what you would get if solo mining over a long period, and you got exactly the average number of blocks for your hash-rate (rather than the random blocks you actually get when solo mining.

If I could solo mine I think I would average approximately 1-2 block (15 -30 CRP per day) but it's hard to work out how to solo mine, since when I type "help" in the console there aren't the usual references to the stuff that would go in the .conf file.

When you mine on a pool, especially when you are mining on pools like the ones that offer CROP mining (where people auto-switch all the time based on API driven auto switching mining managers) - the pool's hash-rate can change dramatically over 24 hours. I have seen miningpool.shop with over half the nethash at some times, then others with only an eighth of it. I have also seen this variation on some of the other pools.

This means that your stability of "luck" will vary a lot. When their hash-rate is high, you will get regular payouts as they mine regular blocks, but when it is low it will become more random.

This is all very obvious and dramatic when you mine such a new coin, because there aren't large, established pools with loyal miners keeping up a high predictable hash-rate - it's going to vary all over the place.

Then there is also the hash-rate variation between what your miners report and what the pool actually credits you with, and rejected shares, etc.

Calculators say I should make about 16/day and over the last 24 hours I made about 12. I'm not happy with that obviously but it's around what I expect.

I don't trust small pools at all really, but with these totally new coins that's all we have. The alternative is to go back to really established stuff like equihash coins, but then you go back down (in my case) to $20/day if I'm lucky. Even with the lower payouts the pools are giving me on CROP, I'm still doing $30-$40 /day.

Thanks a lot for your kind and long reply. Very interesting. With how many cards you make 30/40 per day? on which pool?
johnson222 (OP)

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

We have applied to coinexchange guys be ready for the next exchange.They are processing request at this time.We will get listed in some days
mivecracers

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

We have applied to coinexchange guys be ready for the next exchange.They are processing request at this time.We will get listed in some days
Great Job Dev! good news for all of us, will make it fly again
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

It seems the project is aimed to benefit its users. such a project should be successful because the project is minded to make its users experience the benefits and ease of decision making. hopefully this project is ogled by investors and get success that exceeds the specified target.
MidoriX

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

Guys, some1 know how log it aprox take to list on coinexchange, looking forward to some better liquidity, coin-bridge is terrible
johnson222 (OP)

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

We are trying our best to get listed there within a week as they are updating their systems.Once they send us their fee address it will be done.
mivecracers

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

It seems the project is aimed to benefit its users. such a project should be successful because the project is minded to make its users experience the benefits and ease of decision making. hopefully this project is ogled by investors and get success that exceeds the specified target.
agree with you, this coin by far is the best for users its a shame that alot of people doesnt see the potential, hopefully we will back on our feet again after the new exchange is here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: